Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What music do you guys like?

Go down 
+3
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
Zidoof
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidoof
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zidoof

What music do you guys like?  Empty
PostSubject: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:52 pm

What kind of music are you guys into?

I mostly like Korean pop, Dubstep, Post-hardcore , Pop and Rock.

I've been pressing replay on this one dubstep song for ages though...
I Came

Back to top Go down
http:// Battleroyaleconfessions.tumblr.com
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Personally, I love Punk (Original and American,) grunge, Visual-Kei and J-Rock.
Namely Green Day (Old stuff mainly), Garbage, Alice Nine and ROOKIEZ is PUNKD.

I guess I'm ashamed to say that I've never listened to any Dubstep, everyone tells me to stay away from that genre (That, Justin Beiber and any former disney singers.)
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 pm

My taste in music is really varied. I generally like anything that sounds distinct, no matter it's genre; i.e., an artist you can tell apart from the rest of their genre.

My favorite genres tend to be electronic, happy hardcore, alternative rock, pop, and some industrial and bits of hip hop.
I like fast, and I like stuff you can dance to. <3

Some of my favorite artists include Junkie XL, Dan Balan(including O-ZONE and Crazy Loop), Scooter, Bayside, Ludo, Nirvana, Flyleaf, Panic! at the Disco, (oldschool!)Foxy Shazam, Creature Feature, Mindless Self Indulgence, JamisonParker, mc chris, Muse, and S3RL.
A random bunch, I know. '__'

I have some Alice Nine~ I haven't liked everything I've heard from them, but some of their stuff is awesome.

Sorry to say I am not a fan of dubstep. :I
... or Justin Bieber, or Disney artists, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Zidoof
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zidoof

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:14 pm

When I say I'm into some pop, don't worry. I don't mean Justin bieber or anything , mostly Lady gaga and that's all.
Yes you should indeed stay away from Justin bieber, but dubstep is great, I suggest you both give it a shot.
((Greenday is good, I has a Greenday pin))
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

I might like Dubstep. I listen to all kinds of shit, but to generalize my tastes, then I would go with Punk, Grunge etc.

Actually, Since I watch a lot of Anime and the Openings and Endings last 1:30 mins, I tend to end up liking the OPs and EDs and end up on my main shuffle on my iPod.

Last edited by Pure-Destruction on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
MaxxieBeyond

MaxxieBeyond

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 am

*sob* I love dubstep! Cat! I WILL GET YOU INTO DUBSTEP.

I like DnB, almost any kind of electronic music, indie, folk, world, country, classical, ska, reggae, alternative, new wave...blah blah the list goes on.

Very varied. Nice and eclectic, just the way I like it =)

Anything by Jonsi. He is my favourite artist right now.
Kate Bush is my idol.
Back to top Go down
TheManicMitsuko

TheManicMitsuko

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 am

I don't want to be an "I like everything" idiot, but I do like quite a lot, given the right situation.

If I'm at a party or I go out to a club or something, I like stuff with a good beat and the likes, so DnB, House, electronic. I also like 8 bit stuff, but I wouldn't exactly be a hardcore fan!

If I'm sitting at home chilling I quite like acoustic-y stuff, like Bon Iver, Ben Howard, James Vincent McMorrow and Anathallo.

I quite like Owl City, James Blake, Lana Del Rey, Peggy Lee and Miles Davis.

Although my passion is (and don't hate me for this) classical music. I'm going to do Music at a university in London next year (hopefully!), and I do quite a bit of classical singing, so here's hoping! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atticusthemockingbird.tumblr.com
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am

TheManicMitsuko wrote:
If I'm at a party or I go out to a club or something, I like stuff with a good beat and the likes, so DnB, House, electronic. I also like 8 bit stuff, but I wouldn't exactly be a hardcore fan!

8-bit~! <3 <3 <3
I really like Shirobon! and Henry Homesweet. Check them out on YouTube when you get the chance. C:
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
TheManicMitsuko

TheManicMitsuko

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

Animality Opera wrote:

8-bit~! <3 <3 <3
I really like Shirobon! and Henry Homesweet. Check them out on YouTube when you get the chance. C:

Will do! I don't really listen to it much, mainly because it's hard to find all of the decent ones that are snowed under by non-musical people who are strictly "laptop musicians" so most of the time I just go on what my friends show me and make my judgements on that, but I'll definitely check them out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atticusthemockingbird.tumblr.com
Zidoof
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zidoof

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

You 8-bit fans should check out TreyFrey's songs. He is the 8-bit king, man.
Back to top Go down
miavuz

miavuz

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 am

Hi, new here, not really sure what to do :L

erm, I like lots of different artists, from Bob Dylan to Jay-z
my guilty pleasure is the kpop band Bigbang, and (don't shoot me) I actually like justin biebers new song 'as long as you love me' , the dubstep remix is out of this world! Moe Blob
Back to top Go down
PsychoticLittleSister

PsychoticLittleSister

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:42 am

I know most people don't like VOCALOID unless directly into the fandom itself, but I do enjoy myself some VOCALOID and UTAU music as long as the covers are quality and/or have obvious effort, and original works are also great too. Yousei Teikoku always sets the tone for Battle Royale, and I'm not just talking about her works from Mirai Nikki either.

Mindless Self Indulgence is also a new favorite, but K-Pop is always big on me too! I don't actually have any favorite artists in particular, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music do you guys like?    What music do you guys like?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What music do you guys like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Entertainment & Socialization :: Music-
Jump to: