Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

Mood Dance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 am

Megumi sat at her table, peeking up at the door every now and then. She sat playing with her phone. She looked up to see Mitsuko and Yoshimi standing by the punch. She was a little thirsty, maybe she should grab a drink. It would be better then sitting here alone. She looked around, lights flashed all over the room, making beautiful diamond shapes on the pale walls.

Megumi stood and walked over to where the two girls were standing. She felt a little nervous, Mitsuko still scared her a little bit. Megumi continued to walk over, standing as straight as she could, trying to emit an air of confidence. Her sister always said that confidence was key to looking good.

Megumi continued to walk over to the punch, trying to form her widest smile.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:55 am

"Isn't bad at all"

She put the glass on the table and ran his hand through his hair. That day she wore it very well groomed and even more curly, and she wore a pink dress to the knees.

"I wish that Yoji were here..." she said, sadly.

Last edited by Yoshimi Kuninobu on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 am

At another glance, Noriko could see that Megumi Eto was heading over to the punch bowl. I could use a drink... she thought, looking over to where Yoshimi Yahagi, Mitsuko Souma, and now Megumi Eto were.

"I'll be right back!" Noriko told Yoshitoki, giving his hand a squeeze. She gave him a little wave as she made her way over to the punch. She picked up the ladle and a cup in the other hand.

"Hello, girls! Are you all enjoying the night?" she asked as she poured the punch into a little cup. Looking down at the punch, she thought of getting one for Yoshitoki as well. While awaiting the other girls' answers, she took a sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 am

Mitsuko and Yoshimi stood by the punch bowl talking. It was slightly boring but Mitsuko had nothing better to do before some people got some punch and Mitsuko could watch the fireworks. That was when Mitsuko saw Noriko walk up and attempt to initiate conversation with the girls.

"I'm good so far just waiting for Takako."

Then Noriko took a sip of her drink. Mitsuko smirked, in twenty minutes she'll be a drugged up moron.

Then Megumi came up with a smile on her face. More people coming to the punch. Maybe Takako will take some punch. This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 am

Megumi smiled when she saw Noriko walk towards her. Noriko looked beautiful in her blue dress as she walked over to the punch. Megumi suddenly felt a lot more confident, seeing someone she could talk to and feel comfortable around. Noriko was her best friend after all.

"Hello, girls! Are you all enjoying the night?" Noriko asked pouring herself a drink.

Megumi smiled and walked next to Noriko. Megumi grabbed a cup and poured herself a drink also.

"I'm good so far just waiting for Takako." Mitsuko replied to Noriko.

"It's fine, thanks Noriko. How's your night been?" Megumi asked, taking a gulp of her drink and answering Noriko also.

Megumi looked up and smiled at Mitsuko and Yoshimi, trying to look polite. They had been talking when Megumi came over. She hoped she was being rude by coming over. Megumi thought this through, taking another swig of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 am

wasn't*
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 am

Noriko took another sip of her drink before replying to Megumi's question.

"It's been going great! Yoshitoki's been so sweet to me. I better get this drink back to him. I'll definitely talk to you some other time tonight!" she called out as she ran back to Yoshitoki, trying not to let the drinks slosh everywhere.

When she looked behind, she saw Mitsuko Souma smirking. Noriko decided not to ponder on it, and walked up to Yoshitoki once again.

"Here! You should try it. It tastes lovely!" Noriko offered, holding out the other cup to him.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 am

Megumi waved as Noriko hurried back to her date. She slowly put her cup to her mouth and turned to the punch bowl again. She was alone again, great. She turned her attention to the punch and filled her cup up again, taking slow mouth fulls. It really did taste lovely, Megumi thought.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

Mitsuko's smirk turned into a grin as Noriko left and gave Yoshitoki some punch. They're going to have sex by the end of the night. The extacy will insure it. Maybe I can join in... Three-ways aren't uncommon while on extacy...

Mitsuko turned to Megumi and attempted to initiate conversation with her and Yoshimi to pass the time until the drugs take effect. "So Megumi, how do you like the punch?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:25 am

Yoshimi just smiled at Megumi and again grabbed his glass to drink. She drank all the punch quickly, so she took more.

"Do you think that he will come finally, Mitsuko?"

She felt a little depressed without he.

Yoshitoki waited for Noriko while she went for the drink. He saw her with Mitsuko Souma, and thought of going to see if everything was fine, but he decided be calm and not distrust.

"Thanks!" he said, and gave a gulp. "She said anything to you?..."
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 am

"Nope! Souma seems to be quite nice tonight. She's just waiting for Chigusa. I think she's going to try and behave for tonight, knowing what Chigusa can do to those who step out of line..." Noriko giggled, feeling slightly disturbed at the thought of what Chigusa could do.

She finished off the last few drops of her drink and waited patiently for Yoshitoki to finish his. While waiting, she took another look towards the door. More students were entering the gym, and she smiled. Despite all the talk of ruining the dance from Souma and Kiriyama earlier on in the week, Noriko had a feeling that the night was going to go perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 am

Yoshimi is still sad without Yoji here. I bet that punch will cheer her up. Mitsuko turned to Noriko and Yoshitoki and saw that he had just taken a gulp of the punch. Everything is going to plan, we just need Takako here.

"No, Yoshimi. I don't think he'll come. You should just enjoy the night...." Mitsuko responded with sympathy laced in her words.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:32 am

Megumi drank her punch, taking in her surroundings. The lights flashed around her and over the dance floor. She stood, drinking more.

"So Megumi, how do you like the punch?" Mitsuko asked.

Megumi was a little nervous, Mitsuko was trying to start a conversation with her. She hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself. Megumi looked up at Mitsuko, smiling.

"It's uh great, thanks!" Megumi replied.

Megumi watched while the others talked with each other. She stood quickly, taking another drink. She watched the door, waiting to see more people enter at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 am

"That's good." Mitsuko responded in a bored tone. Takako just sent her a call saying she'd be here soon. Mitsuko will have to convince her to have some punch.

"You know, I think you might be getting lucky tonight, Megumi." Mitsuko whispered in Megumi's ear. "Got your eyes on anyone?"

Last edited by Mitsuko Souma on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 am

The girl sighed and nodded sadly. Obviously, Yoji wouldn't go. She had to be capable of having fun without him.

"Yes, you're right..."

For some reason, this punch taste strange, she thought.

"Are you in love with Mimura, Megumi?" she smiled a little.

Yoshitoki drank all the punch in a short time. He kept looking to Mitsuko but after a while, looked to Noriko. He didn't know what to say, he was very embarrassed.

"Hm... d-do you like the punch?"
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 am

Takako entered the gym, scanning the group of people for Mitsuko. She felt a lingering discomfort in her floor length dress, but the fabric was loose and flowing, and not too clingy. She took a deep inhale, preparing herself for what she knew was going to be an . . . eventful night.

Spotting Mitsuko in her skimpy black dress, a flush rose to Takako's face.

"Wow . . . "

She couldn't stop herself from staring. She had to admit, Mitsuko was gorgeous.

"Time to nut up, Chigusa," she murmured to herself, "Don't let her catch you off balance. And remember. No food, no drink."

With a second deep breath, she plunged into the crowd, approaching her date.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 am

Noriko looked back at Yoshitoki when she heard his question. With a smile, she nodded.

"It really was lovely! I was a bit scared about drinking some tonight after Souma's talk earlier in the week, but it tasted exactly like normal punch. So, what do you want to do?" Noriko asked, swaying back and forth on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 am

Takako had just arrived in the gym with her stunning floor length dress. Mitsuko didn't think it would be her style but it works for her. Takako approached Mitsuko at the punch bowl. It's finally time to have her have her.

"You look nice." Mitsuko said casually. "Care for some punch? It's pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 am

Megumi's thoughts were interupted when Mitsuko leaned over to her.

"You know, I think you might be getting lucky tonight, Megumi." Mitsuko whispered in Megumi's ear. "Got your eyes on anyone?"

Megumi suddenly felt light headed. What did she say? Of course she did! It was obvious, wasn't it? Maybe not. But when Yoshimi turned to Megumi with a question it made her feel very uncomfortable.

"Are you in love with Mimura, Megumi?" Yoshimi asked smiling.

"Uhm..no. Well i don't know, I-I guess i.. i do! I mean doesn't everyone! Hahaha" Megumi answered.

It was then she realized what she had just said. Damn it Megumi! Way to play it cool, she thought. She felt light headed and for some reason was glad to get it out all of a sudden.

It was then that she saw Takako enter, beautiful as always. Mitsuko turned her attention to her and Megumi was glad that one less pair of eyes were on her.

"You look nice." Mitsuko said to Takako. "Care for some punch? It's pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 am

As soon as Mitsuko offered her punch, Takako noticed red flags popping up. NO drinks, remember?

"No thanks, Mitsuko. You look, well, you look beautiful, actually. Care for a seat?"

She moved over to where Mitsuko was standing, pulled up two chairs, and sat.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:54 am

"Beautiful? It's good that you're not hiding your feelings anymore. It's obvious you want me." Mitsuko said in a mocking tone.

"The punch is really good, you sure you don't want any?" Mitsuko then took a glass of drugged punch and took a small sip. She was careful not to swallow it and kept in her mouth.

Mitsuko then offered the glass to Takako.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 am

Yoshimi laughed for Megumi's response, then looked at Takako and opened her mouth in surprise. How pretty! However, she preferred to leave alone at Mitsuko and Takako, so she walked away from Mitsuko.

"Good luck" she whispered to Mitsuko

Yoshitoki shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you want to do?" he didn't know why, but he suddenly felt very happy. "Do you want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:04 am

"I'd love to!" Noriko agreed, listening to the music that Yukie had chosen, clearly with some help from Shuya.

She took Yoshitoki's hand again and walked with him into the crowd of other students from their class, who were either dancing with their friends or with their own dates.

Surprisingly to her, Noriko felt sweat drip down her face. She didn't understand why, given that it wasn't too crowded. She brushed it off and figured it was only nerves.

"Come on! Let's dance!" she cried to Yoshitoki, feeling a lot more excited all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 am

"Beautiful? It's good that you're not hiding your feelings anymore," Mitsuko teased, "It's obvious you want me."

Takako rolled her eyes, fighting down the flush that was blazing up her cheeks. She didn't dare respond, sure that Mitsuko could twist anything she said. Besides, she assumed that Mitsuko could tell if she was embarrassed or flustered. Hopefully she couldn't tell if she was aroused. Not that I AM aroused or anything! And not that I will be!

"Ugh," Takako grimaced inwardly. Distracted, she accepted the drink Mitsuko was handing to her, lifted it to her lips, and took a sip. It was saccharine and she anticipated that it would make her feel nauseous if she had much more. She handed the glass back to Mitsuko.

"I don't like punch that much. Too sweet."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 am

Mitsuko grinned as Takako drank the punch. Step into my parlor little fly. Mitsuko spit the punch she had in her mouth out.

Then Mitsuko saw the flush on her cheeks. Mitsuko could tell she was embarrassed. Or aroused... Already? Well, maybe Takako really was a dyke. We'll be having sex by the end of the night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: