Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

Mood Dance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 am

"Aww... Poor Takako... I guess I'll go over to her. Later Shuya." Soon enough, Shuya, soon enough. I walk back to Takako and see her biting her lip and rubbing her thighs together, the drugs have taken effect.

When I arrive at her location I start talking, "Miss me? Of course you did."

But then I decide it's finally time to make a move on her. I lunge at her and put my lips on hers and try to get my tongue in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 am

Yukie impatiently waited for the others to get there. She couldn't wait to get on to the dance floor with Shuya. She peeked her head into the gymnasium and saw everyone having fun. She felt good knowing this had all happened because of her.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:44 am

Takako was too buSy embarrassedly staring holes in the floor to notice Mitsuko break away from Shuya and start approaching her.

"Miss me? Of course you did."

Of course I did.

Raising her eyes to the voice she knew belonged to Mitsuko, Takako hardly had enough time to begin an answer before the other girl's lips ashes into hers. Her tongue writhed at Takako's lips, searching for an entrance. The warm feeling blossomed again, a flower with petals of electricity radiating from its center. Yes , this is what she wanted.

Takako opened her mouth further to let Mitsuko's tongue in. She quickly shoved her own tongue between the other girl's lips, enjoying the pleasant brush of Mitsuko's teeth. She reached her hands to Mitsuko's temples and threaded her fingers through the dark hair there. She pulled the girl closer, starting to understand how someone can "want" someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:46 am

*smashed
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:54 am

She's finally mine! Mitsuko brushed my tongue against Takako's and took hold of her waist.

My plan worked! Mitsuko was celebrating internally. Her plan had come to fruition. Nothing else mattered right now but Takako. Mitsuko was surprised at how good Takako was at kissing. Mitsuko didn't care about the fact that the whole class was watching, she wanted them to watch, Mitsuko didn't care that two of her classmates would most likely be dead in a few hours, she didn't even like them. Right now the only thing Mitsuko cared about was Takako.

After several pleasant moments of kissing, Mitsuko finally broke away from Takako with a satisfied smile. "You're quite the good kisser," Mitsuko said.

Mitsuko turned away and saw most of the room staring at them, including Izumi who must have just arrived.

Mitsuko grinned and gestured Izumi in to her area, Mitsuko has a plan...

((OOC: Izumi wanted me to introduce her.))
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 am

Izumi arrived the dance feeling slightly nervous. She saw Yukie standing outside the gymnasium and said hello to her. "Are you waiting for everyone to arrive?" She asked, which Yukie confirmed. How nice, Izumi thought. Even though she was sure not everyone would arrive...

As she entered, she saw some of the couples had already started getting it on. Noriko and Nobu-san was shamelessly making out, which surprised her. Mitsuko and Takako were also wrapped into each other, which didn't surprise her. When they finally did part from each other, Izumi saw Mitsuko glaring in her direction. She signaled that she should come over to them.

I wonder what she could possibly want, Izumi thought, the same old nervous feeling creeping back. She knew Mitsuko had laid some cunning plans for this dance and hoped she didn't just become part of one.
"I see you got what you wanted," she laughed when she found herself next to the two girls. Takako looked almost embarassed, but still happier than Izumi remembered seeing her. Mitsuko smiled her usual smile.
"What did you want?" Izumi asked consciously.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 am

Mitsuko took Izumi away in from Takako so they could talk in private. She will help me get Shuya.

I started talking to her, "I need your help Izumi. I spiked the punch with extacy."

She's about to help me make this dance more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 am

Izumi blinked, not sure if she heard that last thing correctly.
"W-why are you telling me this, Mitsuko?" she asked. Why would Mitsuko drag her into this sick little game. Or maybe she just wants to warn me, Izumi thought. That must be it. Mitsuko wanted to drug Takako, but she still didn't want others to be affected as well. It seemed she was becoming a better person after all.
"Thank you for warning me, Mitsuko. I won't drink it." She smiled and wanted to leave, but felt she had to wait for Mitsuko to say something else.
Mitsuko simply looked at her like she was the biggest idiot in the world and Izumi felt she might have got something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

His counterpart was so relentlessly monotonous and blank-faced, Kazuo could not tell if the other boy was going to give him the knife or not, but was not going to let up either way. "I told you I would be careful," he insisted quietly. At a painful pace that might as well have been in slow motion, novel-verse Kiriyama pulled the switchblade from his belt and offered it. Kazuo swiped it from his grip like a skittish animal swiping food out of someone's hand.

He appeared to give a small shudder, accompanied by a sharp, short exhale, as if he had been holding his breath until that moment. When his gaze lifted to meet his counterpart's, a darkness seemed to have billowed into his eyes, a certain intensity taking the place of what was usually a mixture of boredom and drowsiness. The other Kiriyama looked no different for whatever danger he had just created in handing over the blade. When Kazuo suddenly grabbed his arm and tugged down his sleeve, he gave no reaction despite all he was capable of in the ways of self-defense. Another second, and the wild-haired youth had made a thin slice into his counterpart's pale forearm. He exhaled again as if he had been holding his breath, gaze glued at first to the tiny trail of red along the edge of the knife before shifting to where blood crept out of his counterpart's arm. He remained focused intently there... until his grip hardened and he moved to lower the knife again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 am

"I'm not just warning you. I need your help with something." Mitsuko says in an annoyed tone. "Noriko and Yoshitoki are already drugged and so is Takako. I want Shuya and Yukie to be drugged, but Shuya is already suspicious. Bring Shuya some punch."

Izumi may seem preppy but she has her bad side, she'll accept.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:16 am

"Forget this" Yukie said to herself. She was tired off waiting for everyone to show. Yukie tore a piece of paper off her clipboard and wrote

"Show Tickets to Yukie inside the gym (orange dress) "

She doubted anyone would follow this rule and she really didn't care.

Yukie walked into the now crowded gymnasium to find couples making out already. She decided to let the p.d.a rule pass, she just wanted everyone to have fun
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 am

Izumi stared at the other girl not knowing what to say. This is crazy, was the only thing running through her mind.
"You can't be serious. This wasn't suppose to be your plan!" She exclaimed, a little too loud. Mitsuko raised an eyebrow, annoyed that Izumi might be revealing everything. Taking the hint, Izumi lowered her voice as she continuted speaking.
"I'm not doing that. And I'm gonna tell them what you did!"
She was striding away, as she heard Mitsuko whisper "Prep" underneath her breath.

Izumi froze. She hated being called that. Just because she came from a good family, had a decent amount of money and... No, she hated being called that. It didn't matter that she chose the wrong guys, that she sometimes dressed in a manner that her father hated or that her jokes could be a little on the naughty side. People still saw her as a little rich girl. But I'm not! she thought. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

She turned around and faced Mitsuko again. She was smiling now, knowing she had gotten under Izumi's skin.
"Alright," Izumi said angirly. "Give me some punch."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 am

"Maybe I'll have to stop calling you "prep" now." Mitsuko said with a smirk. Mitsuko retrieved some punch from the punch bowl and came back to Izumi.

"Remember, don't tell anyone they're drugged and tell no one about the drugs. Got it?" Mitsuko warned, if they knew the punch was drugged, there would be a lot less people having sex on the floor.

"Just bring it to Shuya and Yukie and tell them that it's really good." Mitsuko instructed. "I'll save some punch for you and Mitsuru later."

Mitsuko handed the glasses to Izumi and went back to Takako.

Takako and Shuya will be mine tonight.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:33 am

A small, brunette girl hopped out of the car to scurry for the gymnasium door in wedge heels. She turned to quickly wave back at her mother who had drove her. "Thanks so much mom!"

She paused, though, before she was anywhere near the door. She could make out what she thought were two slim figures around the corner of the school... one with a distinct head of dark, slicked-back hair. What she could see of the other figure included a mess of lighter hair. Her heart nearly leapt out of her throat to race off right that moment. Movie Kiriyama's here...!? How can he be allowed at the dance after what he did to us? What is novel Kiriyama doing with him? She stood frozen for a moment, fidgeting anxiously with the waist detail of her short, blue and purple [[Only admins are allowed to see this link]]. But she quickly realized it was probably far from a good idea to stand around outside staring at them. Alone.

Turning, she scurried again for the door, reading the note Yukie had left. Jeeze, I must be really late! It had been a very last-minute decision to come; she had only gotten her dress and shoes just that day. Her hair had been styled at home, but looked good for it, cast in luxurious waves about her shoulders, with some of the sides pulled back into a half-ponytail by a glimmering clip that matched her dress.

She was beyond sad to hear Mimura had been swiped up for the dance... But it's not like I would've ever had the courage to ask him, she thought drearily. She would have been too shy to ask anybody. Still, it would be really nice to see him at least. She had been so devastated in the Program- But I can't think about that now.

Upon entering, it looked like she wasn't the only one running a little late, but in the dim lighting she did spot a few familiar faces - including Yukie's. "Yukie!" She called, probably a little louder than she meant to. She rushed over to the girl to stop before her and wave excitedly. "I made it! I wasn't really sure I wanted to come, but-... Uhm... I thought I'd missed out on enough, being so late to join Tumblr and whatnot." She blushed faintly considering the real reason was mostly to see Shinji, but was certain the modest amount of color in her cheeks could not be made out in the dance's lighting.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 am

"Chisato!" Yukie hugged her friend "I'm so glad you could make it! You look great!"
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 am

Izumi was clutching to the punch as if she was afraid someone would steal it from her. She had no idea why impressing Mitsuko was so important to her. Why did she have so much to prove, anyway? She felt like a first grader wanting to get on the good side of a much cooler, much older girl. And what she had said about saving some for her and Mitsuru... She didn't want that. Mitsuru was probably drugged already anyway. And Izumi prefered having control of what she was doing. Maybe she would pretend to drink some while pouring it out somewhere.

She noticed Yukie had come back inside, and Chisato was with her. Bingo, she thought and pushed the stinging feeling of guilt off to the side.
"Hello, Mrs President," she smiled as bright as she could. "And hello, Chisato. Nice to see you here!"
She turned back to the class representative."I'm glad you decided to join us for the fun! Do you want something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 am

Chisato returned the embrace tightly - never taking hugs for granted after the Program - and smiled. "Thank you! I just found it today," she mentioned sheepishly, giggling a little. "The gym looks fantastic! You did a really good job." She gazed around, eyes peeled for Shinji's face. "So... Who all is.. here?" She asked nonchalantly.

She blinked, glancing to Kanai when she approached. "Hi Kanai." She smiled, toying with the waist detail of her dress again nervously. Everyone looked great dressed up... She hoped she did, too.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 am

Shuya was setting his guitar up to the amp on stage. He occasionally played a chord to test the sound. It seemed to be working fine.

He smiled a bit. Oddly enough, he wasn't feeling as nervous as he thought. He was just playing for his peers, so he felt excited rather than scared. He noticed more people showing up as time passed. He decided he'd start playing when things got more lively.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:02 am

Izumi saw Shuya setting up his guitar and knew this was her chance. She quickly excused herself to Yukie and Chisato. Yukie had accepted the drink, but Izumi didn't see her drink any of it. She could only hope she would.

She hurried to get a new cup of punch and ran towards the stage.
"Nanahara-kun!" She happily called. "Nanahara-kun, maybe you should drink something before you play? It would be good for your throat, don't you think?"

If this works, then chaos is sure to errupt.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 am

Shuya looked up from his guitar, to see Izumi happily walking towards him. "No thanks," he responded to her drink offer. "I always drink too much before going on stage from nerves and end up having to piss the whole time." He laughed a bit as he remembered making the mistake many times before.

"Trying to avoid that from happening. But thanks anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 am

"O-oh, that's alright," Izumi said, defeated. "Good luck up there. I can't wait to hear you play!" She quickly turned and walked away, cursing in her head. Why did things never go as she planned! And yet a part of her was happy. She had tried, after all, but now Shuya wouldn't have to be drugged against his will. She was almost relieved she wouldn't be to blame for that.

She went back to Yukie and Chisato, who were chatting eagirly. She noticed Yukie was still holding her cup, but had no idea whether she had touched the punch or not.
"Hello, girls. Sorry about running away like that. I just wanted to wish your man good luck!" She laughed to Yukie.
"So, Chisato, seen Mimura around?" she asked, trying to pretend she wasn't staring numbingly on the drink in Yukie's hand.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:26 am

Her arms still strung around Yoshitoki's shoulders, Noriko began to look around once again. More of her classmates had arrived, and she could see Shuya getting ready to perform on stage. A part of her had calmed down a little after the earlier rush, but her mind still felt fuzzy.

She spotted a few of her friends who had recently arrived chatting and looking for various people. When she spotted Izumi, she beamed and shouted over to her, still keeping close to her date.

"Hey! Izumi! Have you tasted the punch yet? It's incredible!" Noriko cried out before refocusing her attention on Yoshitoki.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 am

Yukie accepted the punch to be polite but wasn't all that thirsty. She saw Shuya on the stage after Izumi's comment

"He's not my man just yet" she said with a smile "I'll probably be a bad date if I don't wish him luck!"

Yukie scurried towards the stage, it was hard to walk in her heels. "Shuya!" She shouted over the noise of people talking "Good luck! You'll do great!"
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 am

Izumi watched Yukie basically run towards Shuya. She smiled, glad to see her friend this happy. She knew how bad she had been wanting him, for years now. Yukie still held her punch and Izumi hoped she had at least drunken some, or else Mitsuko might blame her for the failure.

Chisato was pretty quiet, and Izumi thought maybe she was thinking about Mimura. Izumi didn't feel like talking much herself. She wondered how she would handle this when Mitsuru finally did show up. Their relationship was after all so fresh, starting a fight over something like this already didn't seem very beneficial. She sighed and wondered if maybe she should take some punch herself, just to liven up.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 am

It wasn't like Toshinori Oda to arrive late to anything, but tonight had to be an exception, considering he had an important violin class to attend. He figured making an amazing late entrance was better than nothing. His date, Haruka Tanizawa, had yet to arrive, but he could manage without her for a while, he figured.

"...How vulgar," he muttered under his breath as he took in the sight around him. Couples were draped over each other nearly everywhere he looked (Was that Yahagi with Niida?), Nanahara setting up his disgusting piece of trash that he called a guitar, and it was unlikely that Toshirnori was going to hear any music he found appropriate.

Confused about what to do before Haruka arrived, Toshinori paced around the gym, unsure of where to go or who to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: