A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:49 pm

His companion's voice was like white noise, blending into the other evening sounds of the island. He felt inexplicably uncomfortable and choked, like he wanted to rip himself open and turn inside out just to get rid of the feeling. His short, hard breathing continued, and after a few minutes grew deeper though no less strained. He curled forward - still hugging himself - until he was hunched over on his knees, his face buried between his chest and the ground.

The boy's breathing eventually grew deep enough that he didn't seem to be panicked anymore, yet he remained curled protectively, still but for the rhythmic heaving of his back as he breathed.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Setsuko wanted to pretend that she was helping him, even though she knew that her efforts went unnoticed. But his breathing slowed and calmed nonetheless.
A shaky, bony hand rose to rest on her companion’s shoulder. Her eyes became downcast and apologetic, despite that she was pretty sure that he would not spare her a second glance.

She was more trouble than she was worth. She should go run off and hide...

Right when her thought finished, she rose and started to move away. Brisk enough to be fast, yet gentle on her ankle.
Before she could get far, Setsuko came to a sudden stop and held her head, as if she had a fever. Yet, the thin skin on her forehead was cool. She looked over her shoulder at Kazuo, who was not more than two yards away. Something embedded in her mind...her soul...was begging her to stay. She made a frustrated sound before she wheeled around and walked over her footprints. Setsuko made her way in front of him and lowered herself to a crouch.

“Will you be alright?” She croaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm

He flinched at the hand on his shoulder, shuddering a little but not stirring any more than that. The contact didn't seem to help any, but it wasn't worsening things either. Kazuo's senses were coming back - so that he started to listen to his companion's footsteps as she moved off, and his dark eyes regained some focus though they remained tucked away.

Just as he started to lift his head and glance up, Setsuko was striding back over to kneel in front of him. His face was still troubled and somewhat nervous, but his gaze was gaining clarity by the second. His lips moved as if to speak, but only a breathy sound came out at first; it took him a couple of tries to gather his voice. "... Wh.... Why..?" He asked softly, confusion seeping into his features. His voice was hoarse, barely above a whisper.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 am

Setsuko waited for a response patiently, although a concerned expression that rested on her brow was increasingly difficult to hide.
But soon enough, he spoke, and she watched his expression change. She hung her head down before looking back at him.

“That’s a broad question.” She said, lowering her legs to kneel. “Why did I ask if you’ll be alright? If it wasn't obvious enough, I care about you. Why do I care about you? I don’t know.” Setsuko’s eyes became somewhat dark. “I...can’t help it. I just can’t...” Her voice became somewhat louder. “Do you think I’m feeling good about myself for fucking someone like you?”

Her cheeks turned somewhat rosy and she placed the side of her forefinger along her lips to fall quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:30 am

His eyes narrowed somewhat at first as if with suspicion, but the look dissipated soon enough... only to be replaced with a slight scowl as she went on.

But Kazuo's sour expression appeared strained after a minute; amusement glinted in his dark eyes, and a smile clawed its way across his lips, until he was grinning and breathing hard as if he may have been hyperventilating again - but it was only his strange, breathy laughter. Hard laughter. He was even driven to hunch over a little more, like his hugging himself had turned into clutching his sides with laughter.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 am

She looked away from him when she finished speaking and shut her tired eyes; a heavy sigh left her lips at the uncomfortable warmth that was crawling over her face. Her hand fell from her mouth onto her lap.

Setsuko did not look at him again until she heard his breaths pick up. Her eyes darted towards him, filled with worry and alarm. But she withdrew somewhat when she saw Kazuo smiling and laughing. The girl swallowed and clenched her jaw when he shifted.

“I don’t see what’s so funny.” She snapped. Her tone was betrayed by the confusion and hurt plastered on her face. “Why are you laughing?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 am

His laughing quieted, and his gaze lifted to Setsuko again, amusement permeating his features and laughter persisting in his eyes. He sat up a little better. "... 'Someone like me'," he nearly purred, his voice low but still rather hoarse. What exactly Kazuo found funny about what his companion said remained vague at best, but it seemed to carry some tone of self-mocking.

He looked more at ease now, at least, if not a little tired.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 am

Setsuko seemed to relax when he looked at her to speak. The tone of his voice surprised her. She tilted her head to the side slightly at his answer. Her brows furrowed, as if she was trying to make heads or tails of it, but a frustrated sigh signaled her defeat.

She blinked and eased into another position, leaning on her thigh while leaving her legs splayed on the side.

“Yes...someone like you.” Setsuko echoed, her eyes sweeping towards his. “What does that make me, then?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 pm

He frowned, the amusement dropping from his face then, so his expression fell back into its default pout. Without answering, Kazuo rose to his feet, dragging his bag up with him. He gave a long sigh. His gaze dark again, he turned away from his companion to keep walking in the direction he had been headed.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

She looked away, but she calmed down enough to keep her eyes veiled. Setsuko did not even shift in the slightest when she heard Kazuo rise and shuffle.

Even if it was chillingly foolish, she felt momentum from their short exchange.
“Well, as much as you like to deny these things, we were fixed on each other again.”

She pushed herself up to her feet and looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

“Funny how that happens, isn’t it?” Setsuko walked over towards her dropped items to gather them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:25 pm

He paused momentarily, but kept walking nonetheless. "... What the hell does that mean?" He murmured, genuine confusion crossing his face. Still his gaze was sour, wary that he maybe didn't want to know the answer. One hand absently held onto the straps of his bag and Uzi, but the other at his side flexed into a fist.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm

The girl remained expressionless when Kazuo muttered, and she walked quickly to be at his side, with the wakizashi and box in tow. She frowned and pressed her lips together. Setsuko knew what she wanted to say, but her words would have to be chosen carefully.

“It’s what I’ve been saying this whole time.” She started gingerly.
“No matter what seems to happens between us, be it yelling or hitting, whatever, we always seem to end up together, in some way.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 pm

"That's because your psychotic," he murmured flatly, as casual and certain as if explaining snow was in fact frozen water. He, the boy who had broadcasted his peers' screams over a megaphone and stuck a grenade in the teeth of a severed head to launch through a window, calling someone else psychotic without breaking stride.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 am

She looked at him, infuriated.

“Look at the pot calling the kettle black.” Setsuko’s voice was strained. “You said that I was crazy, at first, and now you’re calling me psychotic. Why?”
Before she tilted her head back to survey the sky, she looked at his lips expectantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 am

Kazuo gave a great, impatient roll of his eyes. "How did I know you were going to say that," a mere murmur under his breath. "It's perspective..." He answered quietly. "Who's crazier? The homicidal maniac or the stupid bitch who's infatuated with him..." His tone dropped to a barely intelligible mutter, a ghost of a scowl lingering in his face.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am

The girl blinked once before she shook her head slightly. She did not want to think about who was crazier, not now. Not ever. But somewhere in her mind, Setsuko knew that she would have to assess this later.

“On the contrary, I’m not stupid.” She did not even bother dispelling the other word. “Another thing that’s crazy, said homicidal maniac allows the stupid bitch to live and then sleeps with her. More than once, in fact. Makes total sense.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 pm

He glanced back fleetingly as if ready with a retort, but once his companion continued, he stopped altogether to whip around and in another second had the end of the Uzi pressed just under her chin. "What doesn't make sense is your claiming you don't want to die when you keep asking me to kill you." He growled venomously, a dark look billowing back into his eyes.

But after a moment of his arresting glare, Kazuo lowered the submachine gun and turned away to keep walking.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 pm

She looked down at the submachine gun with a fearful glance before returning to look up into his eyes. His words sunk in slowly and she averted her eyes. Setsuko flinched when the pressure under her chin was gone.

Even though he had started to walk, she did not follow. The girl only shook her head, as if she was getting ready to ask him to repeat.

“How am I asking you to kill me?” She sounded a little frustrated, but her next cries rose steadily in volume. “I never do. I’m just pointing out something that’s been eating at my brain. Why didn’t you kill me? Why do you keep...touching me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 pm

A distinctly sour look crossed his features. "Shut the hell up..." He murmured. Kazuo did not like explaining. He wasn't going to explain how Setsuko was stupid or psychotic or how she was asking to be killed, especially not when it was simple enough to figure out - at least from his perspective. And he especially wasn't going to answer any of her why questions. He was sick of hearing them and sick of thinking about them.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Her mouth became a thin line and she held her two items closer to her bosom. Setsuko silently admitted that she would have to figure out most of this herself, and not leave it all to him. But that still left the questions that rested on her mind since they had lain together.

“But it must be eating at you, too.” She said. “I know that you don’t care that you’re leaving me in the dark, but you’re in the same boat as I am. And no matter what, you’re going to end up thinking about it.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:33 pm

"I said shut up." Kazuo repeated in a darker tone, turning around again to suddenly clamp his hand around Setsuko's jaw and mouth in a menacingly firm grip - as if he might break her neck or crush her skull. "We're not in the same fucking boat. We're not in the same fucking ocean," he hissed. "The only thing eating at me is your fucking questioning. So quit telling me what I'm going to think about." There was a short fluctuation in his grip as if he really was going to snap her neck, but instead he released his companion, casting her a venomous look before walking off again.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:48 pm

She froze when Kazuo’s hand clenched on her jaw. There was not much pain in the grip, but the act itself pulled a few muffled whimpers from her throat from mere fright. Setsuko shut her eyes as he spoke, and as he went on, her body began to shiver. She struggled against his grip, but it was too tight to move wildly. A soft sound resounded in her throat when her companion’s grip tightened, only for it to give way to the cool air. Setsuko flinched and backed away as if the look he gave her became real and was slithering towards her.

The girl opened her mouth to speak, but licked her wounded lips before she closed it and shuffled in his direction. She did not even try to walk abreast with him, anymore; Setsuko opted to walk much further behind. Even further than when they had first started to wander together. But more noticeably, she did not hold her head high anymore. It hung down, and it seemed that it was going to stay that way for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

It wasn't long before the sun had set, and the woods grew dark. Kazuo realized after some time that he couldn't hear his companion anymore, so finally he paused, glancing back for her, his eyes straining through the shadows to pick out her movement. Upon standing still he could hear her, but she was a little ways back. He glanced around to check for other signs of movement, then reluctantly stayed put to wait for Setsuko to catch up.

When she did, he gave her a light, open-handed whack across the back of the head and a sour look as if to scold her for slowing them down.

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 am

The orange skies had given way to a dark sheet that engrossed the universe. It was not dark enough for the stars to emerge, yet. It was merely dusk. The air was becoming cooler. The change in the atmosphere was not enough for Setsuko to raise her head and look around. Her eyes watched the path lazily.

She was broken out of her daze when something abruptly hit her at the back of her skull. Not that it hurt or anything, it just took her by surprise. A soft, surprised sound came from her mouth as she jumped.

“Fine, fine. I’ll go faster.” The easiness of the phrase itself was disturbed by her dead, uninflected tone. “Calm down.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

He spat at the ground in retort, glowering at her once more before reaching into his bag for a water bottle. He took a drink, and realized he almost felt like dumping the bottle over his head - but not because he needed to cool off.

Hygiene was not generally Kazuo's first priority, but he was starting to feel conscious of how much he wanted to clean up. It felt as if there was probably an entire layer of dirt and sweat coating his skin; his clothes felt gross. The stuff in his hair wasn't fresh, and especially after the rain it had endured it was starting to feel matted. But there would be no helping it. After he won, he would take a long, hot bath and shower, which would do good for his tired muscles just as well.

Kazuo leaned against a tree, taking a long wipe across his face with his sleeve and sighing softly as he put the water bottle away.

PostSubject: Re: Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing   

Back to top Go down

Gunpoint Kiss- The Roleplay Before the Writing
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next