Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class Camping Trip

Go down 
+13
Takako Chigusa
Izumi Kanai
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Zangetsu2014
Yoshio Akamatsu
Shuya Nanahara
Kayoko Kotohiki
Mitsuko Souma
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

Class Camping Trip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Yukie turned to Yuko and sighed again "He thinks I'm crazy trust me. Everyone thinks I'm crazy and or a bitch..." She felt her eyes water up and the thought of everyone hating her. Just a few weeks ago she was the most popular girl in the class and now...now she was that uptight mean chick. Maybe when they play 7 minutes in heaven or go skinny sipping they could see she could have some fun...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Arrival - Day 1

Around 11:45AM, at last, the bus reached its destination. After a long, dirt driveway with lush, green woods on either side, the buses pulled in to the campsite. The site was a large, open clearing of mixed dirt and trampled grass, with a fire pit and benches at the center. A pavilion to the side of the clearing was the restroom with showers. The site was surrounded by woods, but a few paths led to a picnic area with tables for meals, the beach and lake, or miscellaneous forest trails.

First things first, numbered markers in the ground designated where each tent would be, and students would have to unload and set up tents before grabbing their own luggage to unpack. Undoubtedly, the first day would be a day of exploration, getting to know the area... but also a day of rest and relaxation after the drive here. Besides daily meals, the trip had no schedule, and students would be free to go about as they pleased.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

A bulletin board on the restroom pavilion welcomed the class, and explained meal times.
BREAKFAST 7:00AM - 10:00AM
LUNCH 1:30PM - 3:00PM
DINNER 6:30PM - 8:00PM

Snacks, however, would also be available at the picnic area in between meal times.

With the buses parked, the class trip - and the real camping - had begun.

Last edited by Animality Opera on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Kazuo shifted his head against the window. With even the smallest bumps in the road the bus went over, his head was bounced against the glass, but he didn't mind, even though his head was growing sore.

His counterpart was still and silent beside him. And he was perfectly alright with that. His alter had barely spoken a word since getting on the bus, but neither Kiriyama was much interested in conversation anyways. Kazuo's mind was on the trip ahead. Anxiety sifted through his face the more he thought about the coming days. The boy seated so peacefully beside him was on a dare to by all means sexually harass him at some point over the next five days. The idea made his stomach clench and churn.... because he knew there would be nothing he could do about it when the time came. And the time could be any damn time his counterpart wanted.

Not to mention the last night of the trip, he himself had been dared to set off fireworks. He wasn't going to back out. He couldn't let his classmates think he had any kind of vulnerability... though he knew, miserably in the back of his mind, they would see soon enough that movie-verse Kiriyama was not free of fear like he would like so much for them all to believe.

The sickening part was how much he had enjoyed explosions before the Program. They were destruction incarnate.

But then one had destroyed him.

He felt an ache in his head that was more than the sore spot where he had been bumping against the window, and nervousness flickered violently through his heart. But the bus came to a stop, pulling him from his thoughts.

Kazuo almost leapt to his feet, and more or less shoved past his counterpart to scramble out of the seat and off of the bus, into the pleasantly open space of the campsite. And there was a lot of space; there would need to be for forty-some kids, after all. For now, he was most thankful just to be out of a noisy, crowded vehicle full of people. He was quick to step to the side and drift closer to the bus so as not to get in anyone's way should they come bursting out... He would wait for his counterpart there, as he planned on said counterpart collecting and setting up their tent. And set it up faster and better than everyone else, not to mention.
Back to top Go down
Motobuchi

Motobuchi

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Kyoichi Motobuchi

The boy had ended up falling asleep after all during the rather long drive, much to his surprise. He generally wasn't the kind of person to fall asleep during drives. He in fact, quite liked to look out of windows during drives, and simply think about things. Though today had been different, for whatever reason, and he had ended up falling asleep; his head slumped forward, forehead resting on the seat in front of him. His specks had ended up on the floor as a result, having fallen off during one of the bumps during their journey. Motobuchi slept rather soundly during the journey, despite the murmuring and discussions of his classmate's. Though he had never really been one to be bothered by people conversing around him. Over time, it had become something he had gotten used to. People rarely spoke to him, and just sort of talked around him. The young man didn't mind much, though; it had always been that way, so he was used to it. In fact he didn't know anything else.

He found himself awaking though, shortly after the bus had come to a halt. The first thing he noticed was how blurry everything looked; how off. That wasn't right and all, and he touched his face, noting with a sigh that his poorly fitted glasses had fallen off. More recently, something had occurred to make them fit more loosely than usual, and they had been constantly slipping. It was to be expected they would fall off completely, though he had wished that he had had the sense to put them into his pocket before drifting off. Finding them now would be hell, as he could hardly see without them on; and he hoped that nobody had stepped on them. With a sigh the boy lowered himself onto the floor, audibly sighing in relief when he didn't hear a crunch as he stepped down - He hadn't lowered his feet onto them. This was good.

After awhile of his hands running across the floor, he finally found them; they had slid slightly, under the seat, but there they were. He brought them first to his shirt, and wiped the dust off, and then placed them onto his face again. Being able to see clearly was quite grand. He couldn't help but smile with satisfaction - It was a bit cheesy, wasn't it? Smiling over finding your glasses. But in a way, being technically dead made him cherish a lot of things more so than he had before the program. Being alive was better than being dead. Seeing clearly was better than seeing for shit. Though he did wish that he could see well without the glasses. He felt a bit defective in that matter. No matter, though.

He got to his feet again and dusted off his knees, then he turned to smile out the window of the bus as he looked at their campground. It was a bit scary, he thought to himself. Being on an actual camp trip, when before most of them had ended up dying. He sincerely hoped that things would go better this time. It was almost guaranteed to, really, as the government wouldn't be forcing them to kill each other this time around. But, there were always classmates who would try to start trouble. And, he supposed that trouble could be fun for some of them - That was fine, as long as no violence broke out.

Needless to say, he hoped nothing would ruin the trip for his classmates and himself, and started out the door of the bus.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 pm

YOSHIMI

Finally the trip ended, and Yoshimi thankful this. Her shoulder hurt because Yoji had been supporting his head on it during all the trip. But the girl loved him to do it. She could feel his breath, and touched his hair... it was so perfect. Yoji was perfect. And now, she feel better after telling him what happened.

Yoshimi dropped the bus with a hop. She has three cases, but Yoji, Keita and Takako took them, so she could enjoy the scenery without worrying about the weight. She saw some flowers of different colors near it.

H-How cute...

Yoshimi came and took a few, putting one in Takako's hair and other in Yoji's shirt. Then, she approached to Mitsuko.

"For you!" she said with a child smile.

YOSHITOKI

Yoshitoki dropped the bus carrying Noriko's case and his case too. He woke her girlfriend when he started to saw the camp. Nobu was so excited for this trip, and because they didn't fall asleep like the last time!

Indeed, the bags were too heavy for him, but he want to seem strong in front of Noriko. When they dropped the bus, he left the cases in the floor and looked at the trees, scratching his hair.

"Are you okay, Noriko?" he said when he looked at her. "You slept as a woodchuck, hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Mayumi Tendo smiled as the bus came into the drive. After a long crowded bus drive, she was pleased to be able to walk around. Mayumi planned on walking around the camp, just to get familiar with the new area. She might even try to find Izumi and walk with her. Izumi did keep asking about going for a walk, now would be a perfect time.

Mayumi stood and waited for Fumiyo to shuffle out of her seat. She then walked behind her and stepped outside of the bus. She held her hand held bag beside her side. The camp site was very large, big enough for all her class. She was glad that it wasn't small, like she expected.

She then began to look around for Izumi. Maybe she could find her and go for a walk. She looked around but couldn't see her as people crowded outside the bus. She could see Yoshimi giving some flowers to Yoji and Mitsuko in the distance. She could also see most of her classmates chatting happily. She continued to look around for Izumi. Instead she saw Fumiyo, who she decided to walk over to.

"Hey," Mayumi greeted Fumiyo.

Fumiyo turned and smiled, greeting her back. Mayumi smiled and looked around the open land. She wasn't much of a camper but it looked pretty nice. She smiled to herself and began chatting happily to Fumiyo about the tents.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:05 pm

YUKIE

Yukie breathed in the fresh air as soon as she got off the bus. "It's no nice to be surrounded by nature: She said to no one in particular. She grabbed her luggage and headed towards her tent. The tent looked like it could comfortably room four people and even a little room for various activities. She dropped her bags and decided to set up her sleeping bag later.

HIRONO

Hirono tripped Motobuchi as he was getting of the bus "Gotta watch your step nerd" she barked as she stepped over him. The campsite had been bigger than she had expected. But the size of the camp didn't matter she was still spending it with the boring losers of class 3-B.

Mizuho

Mizuho jumped off the bus and planted her feet into the dirt. Campgrounds where known to be the home of many evil spirits as well as the notorious Bigfoot. She skipped to her tent and dropped down on her knees in front of it. "Don't mind me guys this is just precautionary!" Mizuho pulled out a long white candle and dug it deep into the dirt. "This will keep the spirits away" she smiled as she lit it.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

When Noriko stepped off the bus, her footsteps were shaky and her head felt strange. She was doing everything she could not to walk into a tree. Her head felt a little new clear when she stepped out into the forest. She couldn't help but smile. I suppose it's much better to be a little sleepy than waking up in a strange classroom with a collar around your neck.

Yoshitoki made a comment about how she was sleeping so deeply and laughed. At that, Noriko couldn't help but laugh a little as well. She poked his arm.

"Really? I didn't think I was that much of a heavy sleeper... Hm... But I suppose it's best to get some sleep, given that our classmates will be pretty noisy most of the time... It'll be tough to sleep..." she said, laughing nervously. She then took a look at the campsite. She knew that the next five days here would be hectic.

Toshinori stepped out of the bus and into the wilderness. The first thing he noticed was that the place smelled terrible, at least for his standards. The second thing he noticed was how stupid his other classmates were already acting. I think I'm preferring the idea of being put back in the program, he thought.

"Izumi, I apologize for my earlier comments about Fre- Sasagawa. I just happen to let myself go sometimes when I'm talking about people I'm not particularly fond of," Toshinori apologized to Izumi. For the remainder of the trip, he felt slightly guilty about talking badly of Ryuhei to Izumi. Although he would never admit it, Toshinori was grateful that Ryuhei did so much for her during that fight.

He would never admit it, though.

As soon as Yutaka left the bus, he nearly completely forgot about his earlier worries of Kiriyama. As soon as he collected his bag, he bounded back to Shinji's side, dragging the duffel bag through the dirt. He grinned, looking around the campsite.

"This is gonna be awesome! D'you think Shu's gonna be a little more perky about this all when he sees how great it's gonna be?" he asked excitedly, examining every aspect of the site.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:52 pm

When the bus ended, the first problem Kayoko had was on how to get all four ikebanas out of the bus at the same time without damaging. She already spent most of the trip fixing each one of them and it will all be in vain if they got broke again on the way out.

She waited for the others to go out. Hopefully Taka and Sugi didn't mind waiting. they were at the same tent anyway so she was sure that Taka and Sugi can wait. She watched her classmates walked out of the bus, then decided to ask her tent mates some favor. It will be a quick one, a simple one. Just carry the flowers to the tent. After that, she'll carry the ones that she had made to Kanai, Noriko and Yoshimi on her own.

"Is it alright if I ask you to carry these please?" Kayoko clasped her hands. "Just to the tent...please...I-I promise to make three to some of our friends. The fourth one is for us...I made it the biggest, best-est and beautiful ikebana of the pack :3"
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 am

Megumi yawned and stretched as she walked from the bus. She was still feeling dizzy and tired from the trip. Megumi normally loved long drives but this one really did her head in. Megumi yawned again and blinked a few times, trying to see straight.

She decided to look for Sakura and Kazuhiko, since she would be sharing a tent with them. She wanted to also look for Noriko, but that could wait till later. Megumi searched until her eyes spotted Sakura. She started to walk over to her, a big smile across her face.

"Uhm hi, Sakura!" Megumi called.

Megumi waved at Sakura and continued walking over to her. Megumi was so glad she had Sakura as a tent mate. Sure, she would of loved to be with Noriko, but Sakura was great also. Kazuhiko was also very kind to everyone, so she was happy for him as well. She was glad she didn't have to spend it with Mitsuko's group or any of the Kiriyamas. Megumi couldn't hide the smile on her face as she thought about how lucky she was.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 am

Izumi Kanai

Izumi stepped out of the bus, after Toshinori. She took a quick glance around what would be their "home" for the next five days. It was small, yet not too small. It looked somewhat welcoming, she supposed. It certainly wasn't as bad as she had feared. The woods surrounding them were a bit alarming though. Considering some of the people who would be sleeping in tents close to them.

She was about to head over and get her suitcase, when Toshinori begun talking. Unexpectedly, it was an apology. As if that wasn't odd enough, it was an apology for he insulted Ryuhei. Something which Izumi now wrote off as a daily happening. Though it was right that the comments he made had stung a tad more now than previously, considering all her gratitude and newfound feelings towards the blonde. She still hadn't expected Toshinori to explain himself, and was taken so aback by this, she didn't manage to hide the surprise on her face.
"That's... That's okay, Toshinori. I understand. I know how things are between you and Ryuhei. Just try to get along this trip, alright? I don't want to end up in the middle," she said, frowning a little by the thought. If a fight broke out, it would ruin the pleasant mood of the school trip.
"Toshinori, I'll just run and get my suitcase. Why don't you go over and try setting up our tent in the meantime? Maybe Ryuhei will help you." She smiled to him and then walked in the opposite directing.

She kept on a lookout for Ryuhei, who she still hadn't greeted on the trip. She missed him again though, and sighed. All she saw was Mayumi turning her head, probably looking for her. She had promised (well actually it was all Izumi's idea) to take her for a walk. But right now she wasn't sure if she were up for it any time soon. Mayumi had recently begun showing an interest for Mitsuru, and naturally asked Izumi a lot of questions about him. It wasn't that she still had feelings for her ex-boyfriend or anything, but Izumi still didn't want to constantly talk about him with his new fling. At least I'm not in the mood right now.

She grabbed her large, pink suitcase and begun the struggling of dragging it towards her tent. She had packed heavily, because Shogo had promised he would help her with it. However, she naturally assumed that deal was off, considering the terms they were on at the moment. None of the guys around her seemed eager to lift a finger to help either, so she relied on her own strength to get it moving.

Keita Iijima

Keita jumped off the bus and took a look around, the nodding. It all looked cool enough. He already had his light bag thrown over his shoulder, and was glad he didn't need to worry with getting any more luggage. He would just get over to the tents and get started with the preparations as soon as possible.
Heh, it will probably take hours. Man, I have no clue how to put up a tent...

He was trying to listen to Shinji and Yutaka, who were walking a few steps ahead of him. Keita felt like he was out of the loop at the moment, and had no clue why Shuya was upset with Shinji, or whatever they were talking about. No one ever tells me anything around here, he thought, only half-jokingly. Just as he was about to ask for an explanation, he remembered.
Darn. Yoshimi!

He had promised the cute girl he would help her with her luggage.
And man if I want to disappoint a cute girl...!
He turned around and hurried over to her, grabbing one of her three suitcases. Why girls need all this stuff for not even a week, made no sense to him. But then again, not much made sense to Keita.
Back to top Go down
Motobuchi

Motobuchi

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 am

Kyoichi Motobuchi

The boy with the neatly parted hair stumbled over Hirono's foot, and his glasses fell from his face yet again. He turned to glare squinted-eyed at the girl as she stepped over him; that was definitely uncalled for. And, was that anyway to treat the class president? "Girls with an override of testosterone are a horrible thing," he muttered to himself as the girl walked away. He grabbed his glasses once again though and placed them neatly onto his eyes once more. Then he proceeded to dust himself off - Boy, things were getting a bit repetitive, weren't they? He hoped that the entirety of the trip wouldn't involve him somehow ending up the ground, reaching for his glasses, and then dusting himself off. He had a feeling that could get old very quickly. With a sigh the boy started to walk away from the bus, careful to go in a direction opposite of Hirono.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

MITSUKO

Mitsuko's thoughts came to an abrubt ending when the bus stopped. She grabbed her bags and stood up. She was about to walk out of the bus, when Yoshimi came up to her, holding a flower and wearing a stupid grin.

"For you," Yoshimi said. Mitsuko raised an eyebrow. Flowers were tacky, and stupid accescories that shoild only be used by little girls. Mitsuko was about to crush the flower, but she stopped herself from doing so. Instead she took the flower and put it in her hair. Through gritted teeth she muttered, "Thanks Yosh." I am such a good person.

She then grabbed her bags, shoved Yoshimi out of the way, and left the bus. Let the fun begin. Time to find my first toys.

YOJI

Yoji's nap ended and he got off the bus with his and Yoshimi's bags.

KAZUHIKO

”Kaz... I... I...” Sakura grabbed the boy's hand and nodded. . ”I can't stand her.... I can't... What she did to you... to us...” Kazuhiko had tears welling up in his eyes. He desperately wanted to comfort Sakura, to tell her that it was over, but he could never lie to her.

"I know... She is terrible. But we can try to enjoy ourselves on the trip... We can try to pretend nothing ever happened... We can pretend that all of this shit with Hirono never happened... Can we please do this...? I really need this..." Kazuhiko looked into Sakura's eyes hopefully.

Then the bus pulled into it's location and Kazuhiko said, "Come on, we should go..."
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 am

TAKAKO CHIGUSA

Takako awoke as the bus pulled into a bumpy driveway. She glanced out the window at the camp, which looked nice enough. The tents were average sized and the two adjoined buildings that she assumed were restrooms looked to be relatively clean. She caught a glimpse of the ocean lapping against a beach past the forest. Oh shit, skinny dipping! That was definitely not something Takako would usually ever consider doing. Seven Minutes in Heaven was another activity she was less than looking forward too.

Why did I even agree to that? She rubbed her temples, annoyed. She supposed it was because she wanted to be social and agreeable. If she had to, she knew she could refuse at the last second, and at least reasonable people like Izumi wouldn't hold it against her. The problem was the unreasonable people. One unreasonable person in particular. Whatever, I'll just play it by ear, I guess.

When the bus ground to a halt and students started filing off, Takako noticed Kayoko awkwardly juggling four ikebana arrangements. When the other girl asked Takako for some help carrying them, she was happy to oblige.

"No problem, Kayoko," she nodded, and grabbed one.

YUKO SAKAKI

Actually arriving at a camp site, a real camp site and not a Program battleground, was the best thing that had happened to Yuko today. After her brief conversation with Yukie, she had kept to herself for most of the ride. Still, it was hard for her to contain her anxiety. Every time the bus entered a tunnel or turned onto an isolated road, she felt her skin crawl. It was times like these when Yukie would have normally leaned over to her and assured her that everything was alright and that she wasn't in any danger. This time, Yukie just gazed out the window, looking like she too wanted to be somewhere else.

Yuko hated seeing her friend like this. At first it was just because she missed the emotional support Yukie usually gave her. But as the bus ride went on, she became more and more concerned for her friend. By the time they had reached the camp, Yuko had decided that she was going to cheer Yukie up. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 am

MITSUKO

It didn't take Mitsuko very long to find one of her favorite play-things. Takako, she remembered her very pleasant time with her at the dance. She noticed Takako carrying one of those Ikebana things that Kayoko made. Mitsuko smiled and walked up to her. She gave Takako a little shove, hopefully big enough to make the plant drop. Mitsuko smiled and said, "How are you, lover?"

Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:38 am

Yukie came back out of her tent and placed her sunglasses back on her face. This camping trip was literally the last place she wanted to be. She tried telling herself it would be fun but it was useless, everyone hated her and these next 5 days would suck. Yukie wandered around the camp grounds looking for a friendly face to talk to. So far everyone she saw hated her. It wasn't her fault she was trying to help Izumi. She'd always been the helpful type and no one ever got offended before. Yukie shrugged this thought off, everyone would get over it soon enough...hopefully. As she walked around the campground she wondered how sharing a tent with her ex-boyfriend and her current crush would be. She knew it would be awkward due to the fact Shinji had told her she was annoying and that Shuya and her were still barely talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 am

”Well,” Shogo sighed as he felt light tugging on his sleeve and laughed at the question, ”Yeah, sometimes, but not right now — I thought that was pretty obvious, Shu. Along with Noriko you're the closest to me in this class — hell, in my life right now. Did I want to save your ass from the Program because I wanted to make you shut up? Even though you were really fucking loud... No.”
He streched his arms, then placing both of his hands behind his head, against the head rest of the seat, turning his head towards the back of the seat in front of him. ”No, Shu. That kind of friendships, y'know, not really that common these days. Honestly, I really just hate to see you so damn miserable.”

Before Shogo could even notice, the bus trip came to it's end. He raised his brow, peering out of the window curiously. Then he muttered to himself ”Alright. We're there.”

Shogo got up from his seat, looking around, seeing his classmates already getting out of the buss in rush. Geez. Calm the fuck down.

He then turned his head towards Shuya who was still sitting on his seat. ”It was great to catch up on things a little, Shu. You coming or staying?” said Shogo and grinned, ”In any case, we'll see, sooner or later.”

Shogo walked to the door and exited the buss. He tucked his hand into the pocket, digging out the Wild Seven cigarette pack along with the lighter. Taking out one of the cigarettes, placing it between his lips he then litting it up, deeply inhaling the smoke. Shogo directed his steps towards the group of people picking up their shit from the another buss.

Exhaling slowly the smoke out of his lungs, Shogo stopped walking. He noticed the girl, who shared the same number with him in the Program, struggling with her suitcase. Shogo shook his head — he had promised Izumi he'd help her carry the suitcase for her but for some certain reason she apparently had forgotten about their agreement. He quickly took another aspirate of his cigarette, exhaling the smoke straight away, then walked over to Izumi, and without saying a word he grabbed her wrists gently, moving her hands off of the handle of her suitcase. ”Let me.” he said with his deep, calm voice as he took few steps back towards the bus, grabbing his own bag, then returning back to Izumi and her ridiculous, huge pink suitcase, with his free hand grabbing on the handle of the suitcase Shogo started drag it towards the tent number one.

Last edited by Shogo Kawada on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu2014
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zangetsu2014

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 am

Shinji Mimura

Shinji sighed as the bus came to a halt and all of the other students flooded out of the vehicle in a stampede. He slowly got up and out of the bus, stretching as soon as he was out of the stuffy automobile. He heard a satisfying crack of his back and sighed again as he made his way to go grab his bag. He was making his way towards his tent when he heard the sound of a bag scraping against the ground and Yutaka calling after him.

"Hm? Yeah, I think Shu will calm down after a little while, I will apologize to him soon and we will most likely be all good," Shinji answered as he noticed that Yukie was already putting up their tent by herself. At least I hope things get better, it will be a really shitty trip if Shu is mad at me the whole time.

When he got closer to the tent he paused and looked around the area, mentally making a map of his home for the next five days, it wouldn't do to get lost on this trip, though that might be funny if people actually thought he was lost. Mentally storing that idea in his head, Shinji continued toward his tent.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 am

TAKAKO CHIGUSA

"How are you, lover?"

Fuck! The force of Mitsuko's body shoving into hers almost made Takako drop Kayoko's ikebana. Luckily, her grip reflexes were sharp enough from baton passes during relay events that she managed to keep the thing from falling. Some of the flowers had been disturbed from their original positions, but at least the whole arrangement was intact.

"What do you want?" she responded gruffly. She'd had quite enough of Mitsuko after the half-drunken shenanigans of a few nights ago. But she knew it was naive of her to think that she could just get off ignoring the girl.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:13 am

The bus ride had been uneventful, besides Boss choosing to sit in the front with Fake Boss. What a fucking joke. The other Kiriyama wasn't even part of their gang, yet Boss chose to sit with him. Whatever, scoffed Mitsuru bitterly. Seated beside Ryuhei, Mitsuru noted his friend was not half as talkative as usual - but it wasn't surprising really, considering Ryuhei was on a dare not to insult anyone. Ryuhei could barely go two words without insulting someone, so it was no wonder if he had decided not to talk at all.

Still, Mitsuru tried to liven up his friend from time to time, elbowing him with a smirk whenever the blonde turned to a particularly appealing page in Hiroshi's magazine, sometimes with a "I'd tap that," or sometimes with nothing at all. The two were close enough that they didn't always need words to understand each other.

When the bus pulled in to the campsite, Mitsuru watched Fake Boss scurry out of his seat and out the door like a skittish animal. What the hell was he so excited about? Mitsuru scowled at him. Whatever. "Come on, Ryuhei, let's make like a tree and get the fuck out of here," he said not-so-eloquently, giving Ryuhei another hard elbow in the arm as he stood to shuffle out of their seat. After shoving his way into the bus aisle, he held the line up to let Ryuhei out, and then his 'Boss'. "Stay back, faggots, the real Kazuo motherfucking Kiriyama is getting out!" He snapped when the classmates behind him started to protest. Soon enough, the Kiriyama Family was off the bus.

The thug-faced youth turned to his sleek-haired gang leader once they had stepped out onto the trampled grass of the campsite. "Boss, you ever set up a tent before?" He asked tentatively, awaiting novel-verse Kiriyama to lead them to the other bus where the packed tents waited. Mitsuru had no doubt that with Boss's help, they would get their tent set up easy - even if said boss had never seen a tent in his life. Of course, he would do his best to help if Boss asked him to, though.

Chisato was thankful not to be fully left to her thoughts when the bus finally arrived. She waited until she had ample space to get out of her seat, though, not wanting to get involved with the crowd quickly filling the aisle. She tried to keep an eye on Shinji, but he had gone ahead soon enough... and she didn't see movie-verse Kiriyama anywhere, which made her somewhat nervous. Oh, well... She couldn't be expected to keep tabs on anyone every moment of the trip...

Her heart fluttered a little at the thought of the Seven Minutes of Heaven game to be played. It would be a miracle to be matched up with Shinji... He was the only reason she had agreed to play, and there were so many ways it could go horribly wrong with how many people were playing -- but it was worth the risk. Seven minutes with Shinji Mimura was worth the risk. ... Even if I might faint of nervousness, she thought anxiously.

When she finally did get off of the bus, the open air was a welcome relief on her lungs. It wasn't that her classmates smelled or anything - or at least most of them didn't - but having so many bodies packed into one vehicle was bound to put a strain on the air. Let's see... Yuko and Tendo are my tent-mates. I should probably find them. There was no hope of her setting up the tent by herself. She tracked down Yuko once the girl got off the bus. "Hey, Yuko!" She greeted, approaching with a little wave. "It looks great out here, huh?" She smiled. "Do you know where Ten- oh, there she is."

She spotted Mayumi talking with Fumiyo, having already dispersed a little ways out into the campsite, and so trotted off in her direction. "H-Hey, Tendo," she called when she thought she was close enough that Mayumi would hear. "Hi, Fujiyoshi," she greeted also with a timid smile before turning her attention back to Mayumi. "We're in a tent together... So w-we should probably go get our tent and find where to set up, right?" She asked. Chisato was at once nervous and excited to be here... but she knew she had to take one thing at a time, and for now she had to help pitch the tent and unpack. Not obsessively stalk Mimura, she mentally chided herself.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 am

When Kayoko hopped off the bus carrying two of her smaller ikebanas for Noriko and Yoshimi, she took a moment to pause.

Souma was there again with Taka who looked grumpy towards the other girl. It wasn't surprising after what had happened to her at the dance, and Kayoko still get nervous whenever Souma was around. Not only did the dance made her become suspiscious to Souma but also the fact that Souma's gun was on her handbag. It wasn't loaded. She brought one clip snucked deep in her luggage but the combination of Souma's gun and the person was a bit scary.

kayoko took a breathe. This wasn't the time to get scared. besides she'll look after the gun very careful. The only reason why she brought it was too...hmmmm...for bears! That's right. Bears...she doesn't even know why she brought a gun. Hopefully, it won't fall in the wrong hands.

She decided to leave Taka with Souma. she wanted to help Taka very much but she was just anxious with Souma around. All she can do is to wait for Sugi, and then head of to their tent together.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

"Alright, then. I'll get working on that right away," Toshinori replied when Izumi suggested setting up their tent. He gave her a nod of certainty and began to walk over towards the bus which contained the luggage and the tents. He frowned when he took a look at the tents.

Even though Toshinori had many talents (in his eyes, at least), anything to do with the outdoors was not included in those talents. He had no idea how to set up a tent, and (he shuddered to think about it), he would definitely have to get help from Ryuhei.

Taking the messy heap that was the unconstructed tent, he struggled to bring it over towards his most despised classmate; Ryuhei Sasagawa. He placed the mess in front of him, and looked up at the boy.

"Frenchie, Izumi asked us to set up the tent. We need to start right this instant," Toshinori told him, cutting right to the chase.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 pm

"What do you want?" Takako asked Mitsuko in an angry tone. Mitsuko could tell that Takako was less than pleased at Mitsuko's presense.

Mitsuko gasped, "How rude, Taka! Don't you use that tone with me!" Then Mitsuko smirked and hugged Takako. "I just want to plaaaay, lover." Mitsuko said in a childish voice. Mitsuko loved to torment Takako, it was just fun.

"You know what a good place to play is? My tent. Lets go!" Mitsuko then whispered to Takako, "Unless you want everyone to know how you took advantage of me when I was half-drunk...." Mitsuko smirked and then cocked her head to the tight and looked innocently into Takako's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Mayumi Tendo stood talking with Fumiyo Fujiyoshi. They were speaking about the events that would be happening over the next few days. She was quite excited for the activities she had planned with her fellow students. She was a bit nervous about the skinny dipping trip the girls had been talking about though. She wasn't so sure if she could do it anymore. She knew she'd have too though, or she'd look like a loser. Mayumi didn't want that, she'd rather just go with the crowd instead.

"H-Hey, Tendo," Chisato Matsui called.

Mayumi turned away from Fumiyo and looked at Chisato. Mayumi thought that she looked nervous, although she was covering it up well by smiling and waving. Mayumi smiled back and waved.

"Hi, Fujiyoshi," Chisato also greeted Fumiyo.

When Chisato was close to Mayumi, she began talking.

"We're in a tent together... So w-we should probably go get our tent and find where to set up, right?" She asked, shyly.

"Hmm..yeah. I suppose we should start early, right? Okay, well i guess we should get going now," Mayumi said.

Mayumi turned to Fumiyo and said her goodbyes. She then turned back to Chisato and scratched her nose. Mayumi started to lead the way to an open area.

"Okay, let's go do this thing. But just so you know, i'm hopeless with tents," Mayumi told Chisato as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 pm

TAKAKO CHIGUSA

Takako couldn't believe Mitsuko was playing that card. Unless you want everyone to know, my ass!

"First of all," she hissed, "you're the one who started the whole mess. I stopped when I noticed it was getting . . . out of hand. But more importantly, what makes you think anyone would believe you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Class Camping Trip
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next