A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just an excuse to ramble, really.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motobuchi

PostSubject: Just an excuse to ramble, really.   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 pm

So, hello. c:

I roleplay Kyoichi Motobuchi ( herpaderp, obviously. ) - As of like, yesterday. I'm a really big Battle Royale fan and I like to ship everybody into homosexual relationships. Because everybody in Battle Royale sets off my gaydar. I don't know why. But, anyway; my favorite characters are Shinji and Mitsuko. Because they're bamfs and are sexually experienced. Or something. <3 Anywaaay, I've never actually read the Manga. But, I adore the film and the novel - I sincerely hope that I don't get murdered for never having read the manga or something. BUT, it just doesn't interest me. I did skim through it on a few occasions and it looks like there's a lot of nudity and so I'd totally read it if I didn't mind looking at stupid pictures all day. ( No seriously, I plan on reading it eventually. )

I've only really been a Battle Royale since like, December of last year. I'm kind of a horror fanatic as far as movies go, and I heard a lot of positive things about the movie ( though, initially, my response to watching it was something akin to 'lol wut is this shit', since I was expecting it to be something more like the hills have eyes - I know, I'm an idiot-, but I definitely became more fond of it as the movie went on. Still not sure why it's on a whole bunch of 'horror' lists though, buuut ) - anyway, after enjoying the movie I went to buy the book, and I've been hooked on it ever since. <3 I reread it like, constantly. It's a very interesting plot, you can't help but to be intrigued by it. ANYWAY, it's been my favorite book ever since.

Anyway, I have been following a bunch of BR-Ask blogs on my personal tumblr account and sending in creepy anonynmous questions on a daily basis. When I saw there was still one without a player, I jumped at the opportunity to roleplay it. Even if it is the creepy wannabe intellectual who looks like a horse. <3 SO, I'm super excited to be rolelplaying with you allllll. You seem like wonderful people, really, and you all rp your characters beautifully!

SO. Since I've spent three paragraphs talking about BR, here are some random things about me ( Juuuust so you know a bit about the person roleplaying the smartie ) ; I'm a girl. A chick. NOT the kind of chick who has a stick either ( but that's perfectly okay, no hate <3 ) just a normal chick. Cis-chick. I'm relatively young. Teenager. That kind of thing. - lol, i know, what's a teenager doing on the internet - I plan on becoming a screenwriter, because I adore movies. All movies. The process of making them is really beautiful, and I've always held a lot of respect for movie-makers. I also like to draw. I adore children but not in a creepy kind of way. <3 AND, I play visual novels a lot. A LOT. They're like, my favorite thing to do on a computer. <3 / Such a cool kid, I know

Also, this is my first time roleplaying a dude. And a Battle Royale dude. And a smart guy. So, um, I'm sorry if I roleplay him poorly. </3 I will do my best, though, I promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Just an excuse to ramble, really.   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Welcome welcome~!! :D We're super glad to have you, and to see you on the forum!

You've been a FANTASTIC Kyoichi so far and I look forward to seeing more of you. C:

<3 !!

Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: Just an excuse to ramble, really.   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forum!

May you make many friends, here. I hope you and I get to roleplay sometime, too. OC roleplayer, here. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an excuse to ramble, really.   

Back to top Go down

Just an excuse to ramble, really.
Page 1 of 1