Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiroiwa High School Host Club

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

Shiroiwa High School Host Club Empty
PostSubject: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:09 pm

OOC Thread

Shiroiwa has started an all (attractive~) boys club to cater to the female (or homosexual~) population. They offer the best of Class 9-B in great variety in the hopes of serving (almost~) all your romantic needs. From conversation, to affection, to pure charm, wit, or intrigue, or maybe just some tasty eye candy, Shiroiwa Host Club has it all.

Clients do not require an appointment, nor do they have to be a member of the student body here at Shiroiwa High. Our only requirements are that you are either female or otherwise of some kind of homosexual orientation, and between the ages of 13 and 25.

Clients do not have to stick to only one Host. Though we recommend choosing only one per visit, you are free to choose a different one on your next visit. The exception being that if you are displeased with the one you have chosen, you may switch to another so long as he is available - as Hosts can only dedicate their time and company to one customer at a time.

The Host Club consists of a main, open lounge with many luxurious furnishings and ample space for all Hosts and clients, and also nine private, identical but nonetheless also luxurious rooms, one for each Host. Clients have the option of spending time with their Host in the main lounge or in their private room.

Various events are held at different days/times, such as:
- Movie Nights, where Hosts & clients can gather around to enjoy a pre-selected film together, or otherwise a film of the client's choosing in their Host's private room.
- Game Nights, where Hosts & clients can enjoy card and board games.
- Pairing Nights, where clients can request their Hosts to engage in activities with each other; only as far as Host Club rules allow, of course(unless participating Hosts decide to take things farther...).

Host Club Rules

Things customers are allowed to do with Host Club members:
- Engage in conversation/discussion/debate
- Eat from a generous selection of snacks and beverages, including pastries such as cupcakes and cookies, snacks such as crackers & cheese and pocky, assorted candies, and drinks such as sparkling water, ramune, and fruit punch.
- Hold hands
- Hug or cuddle
- Kiss in moderation, including on the lips

Things customers are not allowed to do with Host Club members:
- Leave the Host Club
- Be especially rude or unkind
- Physically harm
- Make out (though this has been known to happen anyways from time to time)
- Engage in sexual acts such as groping, otherwise passionate/sexual forms of affection, or any form of intercourse (though some of these have also been known to happen anyways from time to time)
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Shiroiwa High School Host Club Shuyaicon

Shuya Nanahara moved for the door to the lounge when someone called him over about a visitor. He approached a timid-looking girl with a curious glint in her eye, and upon reaching her gave a low bow. "Hello!" He greeted cheerfully, throwing on the big, friendly smile he was known for. "You asked for Shuya Nanahara, Ma'am? That's me," he laughed, scratching his cheek absently. "What's your name?" He asked, gesturing for her to lead the way in to whichever couch or chair she wanted.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:15 pm

The boy's camaraderie sort of surprised her, a small tinge of pink at the sudden friendliness spread over her cheeks. So, this was Shuya Nanahara. He...was certainly handsome.
"I'm Setsuko Narita." She answered before heading over towards the lounge.
After surveying the scene, she finally decided on a chair and hesitantly rested her back on the cushion, looking up at him slowly when she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm

"Wow, that's a really pretty name!" He grinned, and his words rang sincere. "Do you want to be called by your first or last name? You can call me Shuya, for the record," he laughed again. Friendliness was his specialty at the Host Club, and he knew he didn't have to hold back on it here.

As they found their seats, he noticed the girl chose a seat on her own. He sat in the chair across from her, pulling it a little closer to hers even. She had fallen quiet. A shy one - no trouble at all for him. "Is this your first time here? I don't think I've seen you before." He maintained his smile, keenly aware it could be contagious so long as he was persistent about it. If there was one thing Shuya was confident about besides his guitar skills, it was his ability to make friends.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 pm

"You can call me whatever you like."
Setsuko was sort of surprised that he had pulled his chair up towards her, but a good surprise. She felt a little self-conscious when the atmosphere went silent, but it was soon alleviated when Shuya picked up the conversation, his voice always effervescent.
"Yes, it is my first time here." A small smile spread across her face. "I heard some girls talking about it in the hallway. Decided to check it out." Her smile deepened and she began to visibly relax. "How long has this been going on?"
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 pm

His smile broadened when she followed through with conversation. No, this wouldn't be too tough - not like some girls, who utterly froze up just upon facing him. "Uhh... Okay, I'll play it safe and go with Narita for now then." He gave a quick nod. "Oh, uhmm... Kinda long but not that long...?" He laughed, a kind of nervous habit, his tone far from certain. "Funny that I was your first choice," he laughed again, a little bit of color coming into his cheeks. It still rather took him by surprise how popular he proved to be at the Host Club. "Uhh.. N-Not bad funny though, or anything!" He quickly added, not wanting to offend Setsuko. "Uhm, so... Is there anything you want to talk about? Or if you're hungry or thirsty, I could get us a little something," he offered with an enthusiastic smile.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Her head tilted to the side slightly, her hair falling over her shoulders onto the arm-rest. Shuya was absolutely adorable, too. She was feeling bad about her silent disdain for the club already. It had only been a minute, and she was having some fun.
"Oh, no, I'm not hungry. Thanks." Her hand became vertical in her lap, then curled back. "I just closed my eyes and chose randomly from the list. Why are you so surprised, though?"
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:57 pm

He nodded. Okay. No snacks yet. His smile pooled into a grin then, and he laughed. "Randomly, really? Hahaha! That's kinda risky, but it sounds really fun, too. There are girls who try a different Host every time they come here, just to test everyone out I guess..." A hand lifted to scratch at his head, and adjusted his hair a little while there. He found himself blushing somewhat again. "Oh, uh... Well, I think most girls go for Shinji their first time here, and if he's- uhh... too much for them, then they try me, haha. Or sometimes Kazuhiko... Kazuhiko wins a lot of people over." He laughed. "He's pretty great." A pause. "Uh-- You know, a great guy, I mean. Not like- You know." He couldn't help laughing some more at himself. Shuya didn't always think his words through all the way.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Shiroiwa High School Host Club Mkazuo

"You have a customer, Mr. Kiriyama."
Kazuo jumped at the soft, monotonous voice just in his ear. His counterpart was perhaps the only person consistently capable of sneaking up on him. Even after receiving the information, however, he remained sprawled on a couch, long legs taking up every seat of it. He made no move whatsoever to greet his client, not even turning his head to see who it was. Either she would find him, or someone would direct her to him. Movie-verse Kazuo Kiriyama was not a Host known to be polite.

Last edited by Animality Opera on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Noriko poked her head nervously in to see the room. There was no sign of the host she requested coming towards her. She shook her head, deciding that this was to be expected from movie-verse Kiriyama. Hesitantly, she took a few steps into the room, feeling like she wasn't supposed to be in here without an invitation.

After several seconds of looking around, she spotted the boy she was looking for sprawled out on the couch. She walked over towards him, bringing herself to smile.

"Hello, Mr. Kiriyama! I hope you don't mind me choosing you," Noriko greeted him, kneeling down beside the couch.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

His back to the door, he didn't notice his client until she spoke up upon her approach. A familiar voice - Nakagawa. His dark eyes shifted to her when she kneeled just beside him, but he only glowered at her fleetingly before averting his glare elsewhere. Kazuo was far from the ideal Host. He was only kept in the club because he attracted so many clients; strange as that was, considering his rampant behavior problem. But it was obvious he somehow entertained nonetheless, one way or another, as he hadn't scared off too many of the customers brave enough to choose him.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

The girl frowned when Kiriyama averted her gaze from her. She decided to forget it, considering this Kiriyama wasn't exactly as open as the other hosts were. She sat down on the armrest, one of the only spots of the couch that Kiriyama hadn't taken over. Noriko ruffled his hair awkwardly, not knowing what else to do.

"If you want, we could go dissect an animal. You look a little bored right now," Noriko offered jokingly, feeling slightly guilty at how easily she could talk about dissecting animals, despite the fact she loved them. She then plopped herself down next to Kiriyama, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Sorry, I shouldn't joke about that kind of thing... I'm up for doing whatever you want to do today."
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Kazuo paid some amount of attention as his client moved to sit on the armrest behind him, maintaining an air of utter disinterest but keeping a keen eye and ear on her movement nonetheless. He offered no response to having his hair ruffled; not flinching or even moving his head away in the least. It happened a lot since becoming a Host.

His brows knit somewhat, and a faint scowl came into his face at Nakagawa's teasing suggestion. If that was supposed to be funny, it wasn't. That's what he used to do after school. Now he was stuck here.

He flinched at the feel of her arms crawling over his shoulders, tension rippling through his frame at the contact, though most of it faded away after a minute. He had had to grow accustomed to many forms of physical contact since becoming a Host - and not violent contact, either.

Naturally, he offered no suggestions, stubbornly keeping his gaze averted from his dedicated customer.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Kiriyama continued to refuse to look at Noriko. She felt slightly worried when he reacted slightly to being hugged, but luckily he didn't lash out. She smiled, feeling delighted that he was actually allowing this. There was still no response from Kiriyama about what to do today. It's okay, you were expecting this... Just be happy he hasn't tried to stab you yet... she thought.

"I could get you a drink... You like Cherry Coke, right?" Noriko offered. She felt a little strange being the one to offer to do things, considering it was supposed to be the other way around. She wasn't going to complain, though. She was used to helping her little brother and getting things for him, so this was a natural thing for her. Noriko decided not to try and get Kiriyama to even look at her, considering he had been quite reluctant about it so far.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:32 pm

He paused before giving any kind of response, gaze wandering contemplatively for a moment. He tensed as if to get up - interrupted by another pause, an obvious hesitance - but finally did pull out of Nakagawa's arms to stand from the couch. He rolled his shoulders, craned his neck around, stretched like he might have been lying there in the same position for some time, as he strode languidly toward the beverage table lined up against one of the walls. With no regard for if his client was following, he approached the tea-oriented portion of the table, and set about preparing a glass of sweet iced tea. Though his movements were sloppy as if over-rehearsed like in a fast food kitchen, he moved with similar practiced coordination, so that he had quickly put together the beverage with surprisingly little mess.

Once finished, Kazuo returned to his client, and offered her the glass expressionlessly before drifting back to reclaim his seat on the couch. This time, though, he sat slumped instead of lying across it.

Kazuo had never been 'good at people', as he put it. But, especially with being a Host, he had been trained to follow through with certain social cues. He generally did whatever was asked of him by a client at the Host Club, but had learned to tell when they wanted something to eat or drink, too, without asking, and without their necessarily asking, either. He wasn't sure Nakagawa had wanted something to drink, but since she had mentioned getting him something, he took the opportunity to earn his pay in the club.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Noriko sat upright on the couch, and looked up delightedly as Kiriyama had been kind enough to retrieve her a drink. She happily accepted it, and took a sip from the sweet tea, feeling slightly surprised that he had chosen her favourite. She placed the drink on the table and went back to her upright sitting position.

"Thank you! You didn't have to get me anything. I don't mean to be that much of a bother," Noriko told Kiriyama, and laughed nervously. She sidled a bit closer to him, but decided to refrain from making any sort of physical contact with him, deciding that the hug was enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 pm

He leered miserably at some random point on the wall, and after a minute gave a great roll of his eyes, rolling his whole head with them in an almost childishly exaggerated gesture. Customers were supposed to be a bother. That's what they were here for. Nakagawa was such a stupid sap to still feel like a burden when he was getting paid to tolerate her-

But he couldn't let his thoughts linger on hostility. Already, Kazuo could feel his fingers itching to dig into something and rip it apart.

The boy sighed, eyes flickering to his client when she none-too-discreetly scooted closer.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Noriko began to feel like a bit of an idiot when Kiriyama rolled his eyes at her comment. She made a quick moment of eye contact with him after she had moved a little closer to him. Noriko kept her gaze on her feet, not wanting to make Kiriyama uncomfortable by staring at him for too long.

"How are you finding this whole experience, anyway? Surely it must be nice to be able to get to know some people better," she asked in an attempt to make some kind of conversation. Hesitantly, she squeezed his hand lightly, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Her eyebrows rose a little at Shuya’s comment about “testing everyone out”, but smiled again once he blushed. What a sweet boy.

“I know what you mean.” She chuckled when he got flustered. “Cause I’ve heard a lot of hearsay in the hallways. You play the guitar, right? That’s so cool!” Their discussion was really pleasant.
The Host Club didn’t have to be about romance all the time, right?
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 am

Shuya nodded as he listened - and his face lit up at mention of guitar. "Yeah! I'm glad you think so; the government doesn't, haha," he laughed, rubbing the back of his head absently. "Do you wanna hear something right now?" Bursting at the seams with enthusiasm, Shuya got up to scurry for his guitar after barely even getting an answer out of Setsuko. After sitting back down and taking about a minute of preparing the instrument to make sure it was in tune, he began strumming out a simple, quiet, upbeat melody that had a peaceful, almost nostalgic feel.

At her question, he turned slightly more toward her to be sure she could see before his head jerked, his lips parted, and his tongue sprawled out in a mock-vomiting expression. Being selectively mute did not hinder Kazuo's colorful vocabulary.

He jumped again at the touch of his hand, his own reflexively recoiling though not very much before he stopped it. Holding hands was something less frequently attempted by his clients... and something he was not sure he would ever get used to.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 am

Kiriyama's "detailed" way of describing how he felt about being in the host club made Noriko decide to refrain from trying to get him to talk positively about the experience. Her attention was brought away from his description when he recoiled from her touch. Almost immediately, she drew her hand back onto her thigh, and looked at it.

"I'm sorry... I forgot you're not used to this sort of thing. Just tell me next time if you feel uncomfortable," Noriko apologized, smiling a little. She had to admit she was enjoying being able to do this sort of thing without Kiriyama making as large a fuss over it as he normally would.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 am

Even though she was getting used to his enthusiasm, Setsuko couldn't help but smile when he offered to play his guitar.
"Su-" She stopped mid-approval before he raced off.
He returned with a guitar, taking a moment to tune and practice, then a sweet, silvery sound of the strings being strummed reached her ears. Shuya was playing really well. It was happy and upbeat, and soon, Setsuko's head was moving side to side along with the melody. She waited until he was finished before she had an inquiry.
"That's really nice. Are you in a band, Shuya?"
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:32 am

He glanced up at Setsuko, and smiled timidly, an expression that fit his face well. "Thanks," he laughed. "Nah. Not a lot of my friends play anything... Do you? Or do you have a favorite instrument, at least?" He continued periodically testing a few notes and sounds and gentle tunes, as if his hands were unable to keep off of the guitar while it remained in his lap. Still, his attention did not seem at all distracted from his client, like playing guitar was perfectly second nature for him.

Kazuo cast a faintly sour look at Nakagawa before averting his glare again. So long as she didn't hurt or blatantly molest him, it didn't matter what made him uncomfortable. One might think he would be thankful for her mercy, but instead it only seemed to annoy him all the more.

He slumped in his seat a little further, a hand lifting to tousle through his hair briefly. Almost undoubtedly, the default pout in his face was a little bit more of genuine displeasure than usual while in the Host Club.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 am

She surveyed the luxurious room once again, lost in thought. The few sporadic notes rang through the air as she slowly ran a hand through her hair.
"I love the piano" Setsuko said, finally. "Especially when its accompanied with the violin."
After a pause, she spoke up once more.
"If you mean in rock music, I'll have to say the bass."
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 am

Shuya laughed, nodding. "Ohh. I'd like to try bass guitar, but I can't afford one right now... There are a couple of kids really good at violin in my class, though. Piano, too, I think..." His gaze wandered thoughtfully, but not for long before it shifted to check on Setsuko again and then return to his guitar. "I'd like to learn piano better. I think it would help brainstorm songs.... or maybe I'd just get confused and it wouldn't help at all," he laughed. He then took on a slight, mocking pout and tapped at the side of his head. "My friends tell me I have a baby brain and can only handle so much at a time." He grinned, at once amused and mildly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiroiwa High School Host Club   Shiroiwa High School Host Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next