A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*~ introductory post ~*www

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsychoticLittleSister

PostSubject: *~ introductory post ~*www   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

Ah, hi there, everyone! My name's Cici, and I hope we all can have a great time together on the forum! I watched the movie, read the novel and manga, and am looking forward to role playing with everyone here! My tumblr URL is aruheitou! Outside of Battle Royale, I am a fan of many things, and I am prone to profuse fangirling of my favorite Battle Royale characters. My four favorite Battle Royale characters are Mai, Noriko, Kazuo, and Shogo!

Let's have fun!

-- upon 10 minutes later edit: Oh! I notice there is an original character role play around here; I was wondering if there would be a place for us to place our original characters for referencing and the like? Thank you! If anyone would possibly like to roleplay with my original character, give me a message?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: *~ introductory post ~*www   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am

Oh boy! Another OC! Welcome. If you like, I can start a topic where we can discuss and load profiles for our characters. I just need to figure out where the appropriate place to put it would be. ;A;

It's so cool to see another OC on here. Mine is my namesake on this forum.
Oh, and if you see a person named darkflow following you on tumblr, that's a-me.

Once again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on this site. I'm slowly making friends, and they put up with my foolishness so well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: *~ introductory post ~*www   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Welcome welcome~!!

This isn't really a roleplay forum, there's only a pretty small roleplay section; a portion of which is dedicated to the BR Tumblr roleplay/ask blog community, hence why so many of the usernames here are characters. '__';;

Regardless~! I OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD BE SUPER PUMPED TO ROLEPLAY WITH YOU ANYTIME
Since there's no formal OOC section, OOC stuff typically goes in General Discussions; but if you were interested in a one-on-one roleplay with anybody you could always throw them a PM.

I can play movie Kazuo, novel Kazuo, Mitsuru, Show, and Shuya, and I'm around a lot. xD So if you're interested in any of them, toss me a PM and we can talk about setting something up. C:

Meanwhile~! Feel free to take part in or start off any discussions wherever you wish~

PostSubject: Re: *~ introductory post ~*www   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 am

Ahhh, I see! In that case, PM roleplaying would really suit us all better since it's more of an overall fandom forum here, right? (`・ω・´)”

Thanks for being so welcoming, the both of you! In that case, I hope you both wouldn't mind if I sent you a guy a PM of interest, then? (xoxo setsuko for following me asdfghjkl!!)

Ooo, so many of the ask blog / roleplay blog community is here too, then? That's really cool! SUPER PUMPED WEEGEE TIME And thanks so much, guys! u v u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer

PostSubject: Re: *~ introductory post ~*www   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, nah. I mean, we can roleplay through PM if you like, but we do have a roleplay section for that. xD And yeah, like I said, PM me anytime and we can brainstorm something~ c:

PostSubject: Re: *~ introductory post ~*www   

Back to top Go down

*~ introductory post ~*www
Page 1 of 1