Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tyob123

tyob123

Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?  Empty
PostSubject: Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?    Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 am

Personally I really liked Toshinori Oda. I thought he was funny and I can relate to some of the stuff he says.

I really didn't care for Kazuo Kiriyama. Tons more people would've lived if he didn't ruin it DX

Oh and I also really liked Yukie. The only reason I ship Shuya/Yukie is because of the kiss I Came
Back to top Go down
Kawada

Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?    Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 am

I really loved Hirono in the manga, but I'd have to say my favorite would be Shogo!
Least Favorite... that's a though one. I wasn't wild with how they conveyed Show Tsukioka. It's was really stereotypic, at least in the american translation.
Back to top Go down
http://bokunobaka.tumblr.com
shatteredmemories

shatteredmemories

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?    Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:20 am

I think my favourite character was probably Mitsuko. I didn't like her much at first, but by the end I genuinely felt sorry for her. She was fucked up and brilliant.

For least favourite... I'd probably go for Noriko. I found her sweetness kind of cloying and that doe-eyed look was sort of grating after a while.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?    Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 am

MY favorite would have to be Kazuo. In a way, he's the reason why I bought my first volume (No #7) as he was on the cover and he intrigued me. Although I thought he was a girl when I first saw him.
Second would have to be Ryuhei. Me Gusta

My least favorite would be Yamon, he's one of the few fictional characters I want to be real, just so I could kill him myself.
Out of the students, I'd say Mitsuko. I don't hate her, in fact I nothing her. she's just... THERE.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?    Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was your favorite/least favorite character in the manga?
Page 1 of 1