Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How would you play the game?

Go down 
+5
VelvetEvoker
Zidoof
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
shatteredmemories
9 posters
AuthorMessage
shatteredmemories

shatteredmemories

How would you play the game? Empty
PostSubject: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 am

If you were forced to participate in Battle Royale, what do you think you'd do?

I'm fairly certain that I would find a house to sit in and cry. If that amazing strategy was enough to keep me alive, I'd try and find as much alcohol as I could and get really, really drunk.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:27 am

Good plan. Confused

Depending on who it's with, I'm fairly certain that I'd end up playing to win. My knowledge of Battle Royale and my reputation within my peers would be my advantage.
But I'm more certain of the fact that I'd die regardless, but hopefully if that came, then I'd be too numb to care.

I'm such a pleasant person. I Came
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 am

I would probably play something like Shogo, on the defensive but not afraid to kill... But not necessarily on my own. I might make a group - albeit a smaller one - like at the lighthouse, and try to plan an escape. Or maybe just stick with one close buddy if possible.

And when things start winding down to the wire, if there's someone I really can't bring myself to kill, I would probably kill myself for them. :I That way they can survive, and don't have to live with the conscience of having killed me. :c

ON THE OTHER HAND if it's gotten down to someone I'm not afraid to kill, I'll give it my all, mothertruckerrr. >O and probably lose lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Zidoof
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zidoof

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm

I'd probably hide most of the time, carefully moving away from danger zones and if anyone came close I'd probably freak out
and try to kill them
probably dying in the process
Cringe
Back to top Go down
http:// Battleroyaleconfessions.tumblr.com
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 pm

I LOVE OUR SHINING OPTIMISM

WE'RE ALL SO CONFIDENT IN OUR SURVIVAL/FIGHTING ABILITY.
Back to top Go down
VelvetEvoker

VelvetEvoker

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Best Case Scenario: I'm student 1 and I get a gun or other good weapon.

Wait outside the door (behind a bush or something) and snipe everyone that comes out right away. Take their weapon, drag body out of view. Repeat.

If I'm not student one or I get a crappy weapon...

I team up with the mysterious transfer student.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:30 am

But the transfer is either a bloodthirsty volunteer or a past winner(who is possibly also bloodthirsty). .__.

If I happened to be student #1 and got a good weapon, although I wouldn't use the strategy to pick everyone off, I would be sure to take out the transfers. >_>
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:27 am

I'm pretty sure I'd be Girl #17 or Student #34-ish if there were 42 students like 9-B, so I would be out pretty late (unless we got by the Japanese alphabet, which would make me the last student.) So I'm pretty fucked.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
TheManicMitsuko

TheManicMitsuko

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 am

This is interesting! I don't exactly know how I'd play it, but I can assure you I'd be dead within the first day and a half at least.

I think I'd be a Shuuya. Go out and try and team up with as many people as possible, see the good and trust everyone, then end up either A) Doing something stupid and getting myself killed or B) Accept someone into my group who is going to end up either killing all of us/ getting us killed.

YEAH FOR BEING KIND AND TRUSTING OF BASICALLY EVERYONE! I love you~
Back to top Go down
http://www.atticusthemockingbird.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 am

It'd be dependent on who I'd be in the game with.

Let's say my High School class....I'd probably be like Mitsuko, play to win, no regrets.

College classes...like a Lighthouse girl, I'd probably group together with my friends and try convincing myself that there'd be a way out.

Right now...with a bunch of strangers, probably be like Kayoko, hide away somewhere and just shoot at whoever comes to get me.

If it's a game of Kill/be killed, I'd rather not die.
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu2014
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zangetsu2014

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm

First I would cry, crying gets out all of my emotions and then after I am done I can calmly think about the situation. Honestly I would pray for a weapon like Hiroki's so I can stay the fuck away from everyone while avoiding all of the danger zones! If that happens I would also keep track of everyone who was killed so if there is only me and a friend left just kill myself before they got themselves killed!

If I did not get really lucky with that weapon and got something more hands on then I would probably try to team up with the quiet badass.... Or stalk the one I found most attractive then die a happy lady when they find out and then try to kill me (Kiriyama scenario)! Or if the guy I stalked didn't try to kill me then I would definitely want to team up (Shogo scenario)! Security in numbers... Right?

Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Hmmm...i think i'll go with the program seeing how I never liked anyone leaving me alone all the time.

This will be the perfect time to get revenge against my classmates. if i get a gun, I'll shoot someone, and if not, I'll act like innocent and trustworthy. For people I like, I'll incapacitate them so that i won't be guilty for their deaths, and if i met someone who is about to kill me, I'll go tactical with the situation, and find a spot to find the weakpoint.

I can be so twisted sometimes ;3
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:01 am

I would play the game to it's fullest extent. I'm not a sadist or anything but I like living. I'd probably use manipulation tactics to help me gain allies so I can kill and survive easier, then I slice both of their throats with a knife while they sleep. I honestly don't care if I'm friends with them or not, if they die so I can live so be it.

"Sorry best friend, living is kind of my thing." Bang. "Sorry boyfriend, living is my forte." Slice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you play the game?   How would you play the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you play the game?
Page 1 of 1