Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BR - The Making Of

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

BR - The Making Of Empty
PostSubject: BR - The Making Of   BR - The Making Of EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:42 am

The whole thing is on YouTube. :D From one of the DVDs I think. So I've collected them all here for your enjoyment, complete with some comments of my own regarding each video. xD

Part 1:

Fukasaku's friggin' hardcore. o_o "Yes, use the real chalk. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE HIT WITH CHALK" rofl.

Part 2:

Lol @ Shinji's friends. Kazuo's gun had some kind of actual ammunition in it. . . . which was actually hitting people. "I wasn't faking. Something was hitting my face! DD: "
also, wow, Beat Takeshi actually drew that whole mural thing that's shown at the end. o_o
I WANT TO BEAT MASANOBU ANDO WITH A FAN. SO BAD. SOOO BAD. NOT GONNA LIE, IT TURNS ME ON.

Part 3:

I am so crazy intense jealous of that big hands-on fight scene Mitsuko's actress gets with Masanobu Ando, ohmyGod

Part 4(Final):

@ 4:44 there's a really awesome scene that I don't think was quite shown in the movie, of Kazuo dying on the ground after his collar's blown up. o: You see him lying there with his blind eyes open, and then they slowly shut. INTENSE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

BR - The Making Of Empty
PostSubject: Re: BR - The Making Of   BR - The Making Of EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 am

Awesome!
About half way through the first one, I realized that I have this documentary. On Blu-Ray. Why am I watching it here? Argghh!
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk

BR - The Making Of Empty
PostSubject: Re: BR - The Making Of   BR - The Making Of EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 am

Will never get over Asami throwing the pot at Satomi...
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

BR - The Making Of Empty
PostSubject: Re: BR - The Making Of   BR - The Making Of EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 am

I'm so excited to get the discs after our vacation. ;A;

I've watched part of this already, but still.

It's Battle Royale!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BR - The Making Of Empty
PostSubject: Re: BR - The Making Of   BR - The Making Of Empty

Back to top Go down

BR - The Making Of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Media :: Film-
Jump to: