Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellooooooow' !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Lust
Red Lust

Hellooooooow' ! Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooooow' !   Hellooooooow' ! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:07 am

Hi everyone ! I'm Leila and I finally registered after a moment of hesitation (because I'm shy, even on the Internet, yup). Basically I'm an insecure teenager who just wanna be friend with everyone.
First of all, I apologize for my grammar mistakes if I make some ;__; I wish I spoke fluent English, I really do.

SO, I first saw BR-the-movie in English class (who was basically a sociology class, aha) two years ago. First I was like "ew, blood", but then I was like "wow, that's actually pretty cool !", so a few weeks later I read the novel and THEN I was like "OH MY GOD THAT'S SO MUCH GREATER INSTANT FAVORITE NOVEL". I became happily obsessed since that day, but none of my "real life" friends likes BR (or not as much as I do) so I can't share my feelings with anyone. And I have a lot of feelings to share.
I read the manga a few months after the novel and was really surprised ! They told me it focused on gore and sex but it was heartbreaking. I spent the last three volumes crying \o/ but my favorite version is the novel. Because it's a novel.

Apart from BR I'm obsessed with Pokemon and Placebo. I also like writting, reading, and a lot of stuff actually. It's only the third forum I register in (I discovered it thanks to Tumblr I Came ) because I usually don't like forums (shyness, shyness everywhere), but I will make an attempt to post more. Because it's BR, and a recent BR-related forum is golden. PLEASE NEVER LET IT DIE I love you~
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

Hellooooooow' ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooow' !   Hellooooooow' ! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 am

Welcome welcome~

Red Lust wrote:
I became happily obsessed since that day, but none of my "real life" friends likes BR (or not as much as I do) so I can't share my feelings with anyone. And I have a lot of feelings to share.

I KNOW YOUR PAIN. Crying
I've gotten all my friends to watch BR, but none of them love it like I do. ;3; This forum is the only place I can completely obsess and not feel like a total nut. Or at least not feel like a very lonely nut.

Red Lust wrote:
Apart from BR I'm obsessed with Pokemon
aww yeahhh. <3

Red Lust wrote:
Because it's BR, and a recent BR-related forum is golden. PLEASE NEVER LET IT DIE I love you~

Again, I know your pain. </3 As you can see, there have been a cluster of people who have joined, but it's mostly Pure-Destruction and I who post a ton. xD Don't worry about being shy here, because we're very excited to have you~!

Feel free to post to your heart's content anywhere you like!
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
shatteredmemories

shatteredmemories

Hellooooooow' ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooow' !   Hellooooooow' ! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 am

Hi! It's nice to meet you. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellooooooow' ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooow' !   Hellooooooow' ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellooooooow' !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: