Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SetsukoNarita's Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

SetsukoNarita's Art Empty
PostSubject: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:13 am

[img]SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk10[/img]

This sketch needs alot of cleaning up, and alot more concept work, but I really like it.
I hope do have the finished product up on some Bristol paper, but we'll see how this goes.

This is my OC, Setsuko Narita. This is post- Gunpoint Kiss, but yes, those are Kiriyama's arms.

Lyrics are from Florence + The Machine's "I'm not Calling You a Liar". Not in order, and if you want to listen, I suggest listening to the Dragon Age 2 credits version.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:52 am

so prettyyy. ;3;
It takes me forever to get hands even remotely right. @A@
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:01 am

QAQ
Thank you, that's really sweet. Yeah, I have such a difficult time with hands, too, so I have to practice alot. I am thankful for the stuff I learned at a Figure Drawing class I took, too.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 pm

MOAR.
THERE HAS TO BE MOAAAAAR.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk11

Setsuko in my less realistic and more cartoonish style. I love her teeth.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk12

Inspired by Adventure Time for this one.

SetsukoNarita's Art Monoch10

A more serious sketch, like the first one I posted. Kiriyama was originally supposed to be in this piece, but I want to practice drawing him more.
"Monochrome Seduction."
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 pm

More art!
Hooray!

Before I post, I have some stuff to say. The first two sketches are...characters that should not exist, but I drew them, anyway.

Well, this part of the roleplay/fanfic/whatever you wish to call it is not happening. I had three options for the ending, two of which will be merged for it. Not telling most of the real ending, but the other would have resulted in Setsuko realizing that she is carrying children. Yes, yes, somewhat...odd, I know.
But not totally implausible! I mean...this image of Masanobu Ando sums up how the children are conceived:

SetsukoNarita's Art Masano10

(Seriously, where are you going to get a condom on that island? Besides, Kazuo nor Setsuko would care if there were...)

That's why I scratched it, but I entertained the idea for a time.
I began to wonder: what if?
Twins.
Beautiful...twins.

SetsukoNarita's Art Kazuko11

The girl, Kazuko. Of the four humors, she's pretty melancholic. The only person who she talks animatedly with is her brother, Sadanobu. Still working on some aspects of her personality, and I do like the name Kazuko. It's cute, since the only time Setsuko was able to see them was during their naming.

SetsukoNarita's Art Sabano10

This kid...
He's the choleric one and is rather sociable. His hair is twice bleached. I did base his appearance off of Spine from the film called Smuggler. Featuring Masanobu Ando, of course. <3
I also chose a similar name to my favorite actor, as a tribute.

Stated before, this sequel is not happening, but the kids are just so cool. If it did, they would have eventually met their mother (who is thirty-one years old by that time), who would have told them about their father.
...And since she's still a bit of a nutter, Setsuko would have talked rather animatedly about the conception, gee, I'm such a horrible person. /shot.

Anyway, time for some Gunpoint Kiss canon roleplay art. :3

SetsukoNarita's Art Kiss_k10

First time drawing Kiriyama after the art block. Dunno how Kazuo and Setsuko's first kiss will be, we shall see. At first I thought that it would be softer since it's the first time, but nope. Red, red everywhere (Thanks Animality...).

This last drawing is post-sex. While talking with Animality Opera, we decided that in the unlikely situation that Kazuo would have sex, his bloodlust will mix with his sexual passions, resulting in near-sadomasochistic bloodletting. Setsuko is merely an odaxelagniac (someone with a fetish for biting, to any degree), but she can take it.

SetsukoNarita's Art Red_af10

"Red Afterglow".

Last edited by SetsukoNarita on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 am

jagoiewjfoijoiewf I love how you do his hair. *3*
I've told you the first kiss will be as violent as everything else, haven't I...?

last one,
lol yep
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 am

Curses. My stupid idealizations of first kisses dashed by bloodlust. Nooooooooooooo!
(Thanks for pointing that out where would I be without you...)

And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 am

With m!Kazuo, everything is dashed to pieces by bloodlust

e v e r y t h i n g
@A@
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Art is pouring out of me like a sea of blood.

Guess that's expected when one draws Battle Royale stuff.

First sketch.
I redrew the possible first kiss drawing, but I'm not really happy how Kazuo's hair turned out. I suppose it looks better for the second time drawing him, but I was more pleased with the first drawing. At least it's more in character, here.

SetsukoNarita's Art Firstk10

I was watching Jacob's Ladder, and I found this lovely pose. Best thing was, I was able to draw alot of it without looking at the screen for reference. Good sign.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk13

Next, some sketches of post-sex "hickeys". The sex would be violent, of course, but I dunno how far Kazuo would push it. Bite wounds and marks would be abundant, but...would he cut her back at all? Possibly.

SetsukoNarita's Art Sexcut10

The very last sketch is another post-sex picture, or maybe not. Setsuko licking off some blood from his thumb. Or allowing her tongue to bleed on his thumb, I dunno. Either way, one of the best sketches I've done with blood.

SetsukoNarita's Art Woundl10

That's it for now. Constructive criticism is always welcome and much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 am

fjioajwoiejfoiwej I still love how you do his hair *3*

Cuts would probably not happen the first time. Still, lots of biting~
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 am

Art art aaaaaaaaart.

I love it. (Don't worry, Ree, your gift art is coming. I just need to practice drawing Kazuo some more).
I only have two pages in my sketchbook left...(sobs).

SetsukoNarita's Art Gunpoi10
This is the lettering for Gunpoint Kiss. I suck at writing, you know.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk14
A few sketches of Setsuko's dress. I might go with the bottom set, but the skirt is a bit restricting. Nice style, anyways...

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk15
Did a test with the bottom set of the dress on her body. I need to work on that, too. Maybe even a nude study to figure it out. Setsuko did get teased by others, since she is "Miss-A-Cup". Then she has rather thick legs.
This is her IDGAF face.

SetsukoNarita's Art Eyes10
Eyes are one of my favorite things to draw. This is a practice page for drawing Asian eyes. The top are Kazuo's (even my parents could tell whose eyes they were), then Yuka's (as Nagisa from Rinne) and Yuka's again on the bottom. I spent almost the entire day on the Map of Metal yesterday while drawing this, so there are some lyrics around. One is from "Day 11: Love" by Ayreon and the last is "Black Mass" by Pagan Altar (Pfffft, my friends find it hard to believe that a devout Roman Catholic like me listens to really hardcore metal, tis hilarious, in reality it's not that uncommon).

Laaaast sketch.
SetsukoNarita's Art Sadano10
(Sorry about not finishing your arms, Sada-kun! I wuvs you...)
Sadanobu and Kazuko are my muses once again. I always figured that they'd look like one of their parents but have the other's eyes. Sadanobu looks like Kazuo but has Setsuko's eyes, and Kazuko has her father's intense eyes while she looks like her mother. Actually kind of worried about what would go down if they met their pappy. They meet mum in an AU thing I did.

Now, a gif to illustrate what the twins are like. Relatively normal kids, with social anxieties.
SetsukoNarita's Art Tumblr11
It's perfect. Sada would be the one on the far left, while Kazuko would be the one sitting down and clapping (as a girl). I figured that they would have only two close friends. The four would spend their lunches listening to Blue Cheer and playing games. They'd be a good shoujo concept.

Shiroiwa Junior High School Host Club.
I'll sketch it.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 am

I like the top dress~

fjiowaegjoijoignogjoiaoifaejoijgoireghofjaioej;hgjrioawejfeoiagwehowfjiew
Masanobu's eyes
fjaoiewgjoiaoijweiothi3ahfeh8y9hwioadjwqdafew
/faints

if Kazuo ever found out he had kids, he would have a panic attack, to say the least.
... and maybe even try to kill them, honestly.
but that's hard to say for sure.

. . . .
hoooost cluuuuub *v*
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 am

Da da daaaaaaaaaaaa! Ta-da! Ta-ba!
//shot

I love art. I just need to keep on drawing every-day! Especially since I wanna make a living out of it. Derpaderpaderp.

First:
DRESSES!

SetsukoNarita's Art Opheli10
This was actually a dress for my Young Justice OC, but it did not really fit her. At all. This is more of a Setsuko-dress. I don't think she'd wear this during the Program. But if Kiriyama lived and they were able to see each other she'd definitely wear this for him and stuff even though he probably wouldn't even care, even though Ree said he likes to wear nice clothes on tumblrdkfjs.

SetsukoNarita's Art Dressd10
More dress! The skirt now has more space for running and stuff. And I also sketched the shears. Woo hoo!

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuk16
Her school uniform, and her hairstyle when Setsuko's hair was actually long.

Now:
SEXYNESS.

SetsukoNarita's Art Nudeki10
Probably one of the sexiest pictures I've ever done. I love their expressions in this one. Perhaps I would be more comfortable with doing more graphic roleplays for Gunpoint. We shall see.
Also, since it's totally relevant and I will not be using it anytime soon:
SetsukoNarita's Art Yellin10
(This banner is not mine. Art belongs to Ananth Panagariya and Yuko Ota. Yelling Bird belongs to Jeph Jacques.)

And lastly:
KAZUO SPAM.

SetsukoNarita's Art Kazuof10
Nope. I do not like this one so much, but I'm loading it anyway because it's cute.

SetsukoNarita's Art Kazuom10
Now, I *love* this picture. He's resembling my style in this one, and I adore his hair. Come, let...me...touch. //shot in the head

SetsukoNarita's Art Advent10
I am not sorry.
Uh.
I can write a theme song for this. Give me time.

Shiroiwa Junior High School Host Club art shall be posted...soon. When I get used to drawing everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

I am totally okay with Kazuo spam all the time at any time ever
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 pm

I need to push myself to draw every day.
I really do. *sigh* It's more than a week before school begins. I'm going to be showing Battle Royale to my "sister" on Friday. She even requested that I read Gunpoint Kiss aloud. Can you believe it? Hardy har har. My throat is gonna huuuuuuuurt.

Anyway, with that out of the way.
I give you, art.

SetsukoNarita's Art Gunpoi11
I re-did the Gunpoint Kiss lettering. This time, I used a real quill to write it. Oooooh, inky inky inky. All over my fingers like dark dreams.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsub10
Setsu's lips and teeth. She has pretty big bunny teeth. <3 I find it really cute.

SetsukoNarita's Art Realis10
A more realistic portrait of Setsuko. I love how the shading turned out, especially around her nose.

SetsukoNarita's Art Kazuop10
Ree, I'm taking it upon myself to draw a scene in Gunpoint whenever I get feels from reading it. Imagine how much I'll have to draw when we near the end! This is just from now, I still have to go back to sketch some pieces.
...This drawing helped me so much. It's shocking how relevant this is, even if my struggles are so miniscule in comparison to a panic attack.
Drawn when I was listening to "These Walls" by Dream Theater. That song breaks my heart to begin with, anyway.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuf10
Oh, Setsu. You *are* the best original character I've ever created. I drew this when I listened to "Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl" by Broken Social Scene. Even though you're sixteen, Setsu.
Bby, you're legal, but Kazuo might be jailbait. I'm not bailing you out.

As usual, more to come.
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 am

A little bit more, including a painting I did in my Fall 2011 Painting II class.
Painting first, then a few sketches.

SetsukoNarita's Art 05110
This was originally Sid Vicious, then I realized how much it looked more like Kiriyama. It suits him much better, too. It's oil paint on canvas panel. Gosh, I miss painting so much.

SetsukoNarita's Art 05510

SetsukoNarita's Art 05610
Cardiovascular. I like.

SetsukoNarita's Art Candle10
Setsu a few days after her parents return to the island. Her parents do bury him (she has a rather violent reaction to the idea of cremation). She sits in front of the mound for a few hours, holding a candle. ...Baww, the feels.

SetsukoNarita's Art Afterb10
Concept art for what would have happened if I went with option three. I'm not entirely happy with the face, but...eh. This was the best one that I could do. Setsuko never sees Kazuko or Sadanobu for fifteen years. ...Feeeeeeeels. Mechanical pencil and really good watercolors.

SetsukoNarita's Art Kiriya10
Kazuo face spam. Spam spam spam.
I'm okay with this. Based off of a still from Black Kiss, where Masanobu Ando plays Tatsuo.

SetsukoNarita's Art Kiriya11
Kiriyama Noh Mask.
I feel like this would blend right into the atmosphere of Majora's Mask. '>.>

SetsukoNarita's Art Kazuok10
KAZUO KIRIYAMA VS. EVERYONE ELSE.
I'm in lesbians with this idea. I decided to draw in O'Malley's style, since I heard that trying out different styles helps you get out of a creative rut, which I am in. Again.
I hate you, creative process.

SetsukoNarita's Art Winter10
*sigh*
Yet another Gunpoint Kiss AU where Kazuo respawns and Setsuko gets out of the mental institution and starts life anew in a city near Shiroiwa.
I'm actually not sure if he'd seek her out and would want to continue what they started. Or even go through the trouble of finding her. Either way, this gave me such a big mixture of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Face spaaaammmmm om nom nom nom nom <3

JOIWAEGIOJOIGJFJOEI KAZUO KIRIYAMA VS EVERYONE ELSE SO ADORABLE AJOIAJBOAHGAOIOIJVIGOJFMKDWOIAJEGOIER I CAN'T
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 am

This is going to be a shorter art post. And the scanner really botched some of my pictures... *sighs*

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsus10
Ever since I started my Intermediate Drawing class, the techniques I've learned have really helped. It's so nice to see my artwork evolve so quickly. :3
I've also been getting alot of gesture drawings done. That's been helping quite a bit, too.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsub11
(Really quick gesture drawing. Did not have time to attend to the hands.)
"Oh, great. There's blood on my shoes..."

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuf11
I've always loved the 70's bi-slitted dress that I saw in "The Eyes of Laura Mars". Setsuko would totally wear one to formal events.

SetsukoNarita's Art Setsuf12
More dynamic pose with the slit dress.

SetsukoNarita's Art Stardu10
My made-up fictional post-progressive folk metal band that Kazuo kindly rejected joining (meaning, I did not get killed for asking).
Stardust Herpaderps Awaaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SetsukoNarita's Art   SetsukoNarita's Art Empty

Back to top Go down

SetsukoNarita's Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: FanWorks :: Artwork :: FanArt-
Jump to: