Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Great Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi Kuronaga

Hiroshi Kuronaga

My Great Intro Empty
PostSubject: My Great Intro   My Great Intro EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Yo, name's T.J. 19. Dude. As you can probably guess from my user, I roleplay as Hiroshi Kuronaga. I wanted to do my intro before I posted anywhere else, so here it goes:

I want to mention that this is my first roleplay. Ever. Unless you count me roleplaying as my dog on Facebook. I actually had minimal knowledge of online roleplaying and whatnot before I started that tumblr account (I thought the roleplaying began and ended there, no idea there was this site n stuff). I basically joined because I love BR and will take any opportunity to write stuff for a character or to improvise. Then I saw that everyone else has been doing online roleplay for a long time, and I felt worse and I'mgonnabeawfulandyouguysaresogoodatthisandIsuckand- I guess I lucked out with Hiroshi, though, because there's so little to his character (compared to others in his class) so I can't disappoint too much as far as maintaining his character goes. I hope that's not bad that I'm totally inexperienced. Basically, I had 0 knowledge of this stuff, so I'm learning everything as I'm going along. That said, I'm not backing out or anything, I just might... suck. So that's my excuse for that and why I may ask too many questions. Self loathing intro. Sweet.

So, now that that's outta the way, I dunno what to say now... Oh! Basically all I do at work is read manga (other than, you know, work), and I'm almost out, so if anyone has suggestions for a good series to start, let me know. Why can't I think of anything else to say past "I suck"??? Well, if anyone has any questions for me about whatever, ask away!
Back to top Go down
http://jspotjackcheese.tumblr.com
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

My Great Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Great Intro   My Great Intro EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 pm

WELCOME, HIROSHI-KUN~ <3
idgaf what your real name is, you are always Hiroshi-kun to me now

Do not worry about sucking at all! C: You've been fantastic on Tumblr. As long as you can write decent, you can roleplay just fine. Tumblr canon roleplays are very relaxed anyways, as we recognize not everyone is at the same level of experience.

Feel free to explore the forum while you're here~ There's plenty of discussion to take part in whenever you're not busy roleplaying. n_n

Manga, mangaaaa... +Anima was pretty good, for the few volumes I tried of it. o: A bit lesser known, so maybe you haven't found it yet~
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Hiroshi Kuronaga

Hiroshi Kuronaga

My Great Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Great Intro   My Great Intro EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Thanks! I know I've been doing fine on Tumblr, I just meant for the forum boards, since I really have no experience. That's kinda why I was so hesitant and haven't posted anything prior to this, even though I've had the tumblr for a week or so now. I will try to explore this more and post more now!

I will check that one out for sure. I buy most manga I read, so I guess I'd prefer shorter series, but any suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://jspotjackcheese.tumblr.com
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

My Great Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Great Intro   My Great Intro EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

Welcome!

I feel you. It's not my first roleplay, still it rings the same. This is the third role I've taken.
OC roleplaying, here. It's fuuuuuuuuuun.
Aww...don't do self loathing intros. ;_;
You'll take the world by storm.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time, here. I'm making friends already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Great Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Great Intro   My Great Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

My Great Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: