Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Royale crossovers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychoticLittleSister

PsychoticLittleSister

Battle Royale crossovers? Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royale crossovers?   Battle Royale crossovers? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 am

I personally would like to see a Mirai Nikki x Battle Royale crossover. Mirai Nikki itself is a survival game / battle royale in a way as well, and seeing a crossover between the two would be a dream. Being a Gasai Yuno roleplayer, if anyone would like to make a crossover like that happen, PM me?

I don't know if anyone remembered, but I was the Yubari Gogo roleplayer that lasted for less than three days. I lost interest quickly since my O-Ren Ishii muse was running high instead! ( Kill Bill fandom, in case you guys don't know! ) To be honest, to see Yubari Gogo go in the Battle Royale wouldn't be all that exciting, since there is already Kazuo and Mitsuko. But to see a younger O-Ren? Maybe!

Any ideas for you guys?
Back to top Go down
SetsukoNarita
Transfer
Transfer
SetsukoNarita

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale crossovers?   Battle Royale crossovers? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 am

With me, I tend to think of crossovers for the characters rather than the story. And so far, I have crossovers for Movie!Kazuo.

I can actually see him and Yoichi Hiruma from Eyeshield 21 being bros. Kazuo-Yoichi broforce! People should run for the hills. (Even though Hiruma is a good guy deep down, Kazuo would surely respect him, and would probably just pretend to be friends with him for the weapons : P )

I also think he'd be rather happy in the Hellraiser universe, especially with the bleeding walls and the full on sadomasochistic torture that the Cenobites inflict on the humans (he'd watch, I think that the Cenobites would spare him).

I had more ideas...uuuuuuuuuuuuh. Kazuo could be a good serial killer in Baccano! I wouldn't feel bad if he kills any of my favorite characters, since they've tasted the elixir of life. And since they're in the same universe, Durarara.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale crossovers?   Battle Royale crossovers? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Mirai Nikki x Battle Royale would be interesting. xDD

I ship Gogo x movie!Kazuo so hard
I have a small headcanon that movie!Kazuo either was or might have someday been part of the Crazy 88. xDD

I love the idea of either Kazuo in Togainu no Chi. *3*
Especially Gunji x movie!Kazuo.
Or Ryuhei, too, actually.
Or maybe just all of BR lol.
Togainu no Chi has a survival game called Igra which is like Battle Royale -time limit -danger zones -firearms +drugs. '___'
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale crossovers?   Battle Royale crossovers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale crossovers?
Page 1 of 1