Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

Mood Dance - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The familiar sound of rabid gunfire echoed through the gymnasium -Shhhhhhiiit!
Panic rushed through Ryuhei's body, drowning every other emotion he was feeling before. He pulled his face away from his partners, an obvious look of utter terror had been plastered onto his face. It was almost as if the previous experience had never occurred. The Blond snatched Izumi's tiny hand and proceeded to drag her into a nearby bathroom stall, away from the violence.

Utter shook was waiting upon the delinquent as he opened the door to the bathroom. How could he expected to know that the class pervert and one of the cutest girls in the class. Blood came rushing to Ryuhei's face, not because of the embarrassment of what he just witnessed, but anger at the unhygienic teen and the baby faced girl's lack of care at their surroundings.
"Fucking pervert! Move!" The Blond exclaimed, knocking the long-haired boy onto his partner and pulls Izumi into the stall.

Last edited by Madame Massacre on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

Yukie grabbed 3 bottles of punch from the shelves "Hey maybe we'll have some left over"

She then saw Noriko and Yoshitoki running towards her and Shuya. "Hey guys!" Yukie ran to hug Noriko and dropped the bottles of punch on the floor "Tonight is just a lot of fun! Don't you feel energized!?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am

Noriko returned Yukie's hug, laughing happily. She almost went to dive for the bottles of punch, but ignored them.

"It's an amazing night, Yukie! Everything seems to be falling perfectly into place. I take it you and Shuya are having a good time?" Noriko asked.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 am

"You know it!" Yukie said excitedly "Why are you guys at the store? Hows the dance?" Of course the drugged up girl had no idea the events that were transpiring in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 am

"Just drums . . . kay. . ."

Takako let out another moan and concentrated on her body. Now that she thought about it, she had, somewhere buried deep underground, wanted this. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about Mitsuko's "dyke" comment. Could this have been why? Could she have been attracted to the girl? Well, if she wasn't then, she certainly was now. But had she come to the dance secretly lusting after Mitsuko? She wasn't sure. It was all too confusing, especially given the situation, and thinking about it only made her more dizzy.

I'll figure it out later.

((OOC: Haters gonna hate))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

Noriko failed to see that Yukie was as mysteriously energetic as she was, and just smiled again.

"We're having a great time! Everything's wonderful at the dance, since everyone seems to be enjoying it completely. Well, Kiriyama said that the punch was gone, so he sent us out here to buy some more. For such a smart guy, I'm surprised he didn't think you'd already be out here. Oh, Kiriyama..." she giggled again, rushing out her entire response.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am

Izumi had no clue what had happened. One minute she was ready to bring Ryuhei to Heaven and back. Then suddenly these fast, loud pops were ringing through her ear. What music is this? This sucks. What happened to Springsteen? Before she could ask Ryuhei what the ruckus was, he had grabbed her by the hand and was dragging her across the room. He held her hand tightly and it almost hurt, but he ignored her when she whined about it. Or perhaps he couldn't hear over the loud sound of... whatever that was.

She saw him moving them towards the bathroom. Did he change his mind after all? She thought, the thought exciting her immensley. Once they entered, they quickly saw it was already taken. She had to really focus to realize that it was that handsome Niida and sweet Yoshimi who were... Oh my, they are really doing it together, weren't they? Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Izumi heard Ryuhei say something to Niida, before getting her into a stall and locking them both in there.

Izumi looked at him, confused. She didn't understand why he looked so worried. Was the image of Niida and Yoshimi really that scarring? She tried to rekindle the mood, by stroking his cheek softly.
"Ryu... Why did you bring me here?" she asked sweetly. "Did you change your mind?" She leaned closer and started kissing his neck, not wanting to stop what they had started out in the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

Mitsuko was relieved that Takako dropped the subject of the outside world. She couldn't have Takako worrying about such things on her watch! Not when she was so close to getting Takako.

Mitsuko found the thought of having Takako lusting after her even when not drugged quite appealing. Having Takako by her side permanently, second in command of the gang? That would be perfect.

Maybe I won't even sell her. Maybe I'll keep Takako all to myself. We'd be the power couple at school. Boys like Niida would be drooling at the thought. Oh yes, this will happen.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 am

After his messier counterpart made his move, Novel-verse Kiriyama made his way towards the doorway. He was in charge of keeping the wild-haired Kiriyama in check. Kazuo removed the switchblade that was tucked behind his slacks - Just in case, I think he'll forget about out experiment.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Takako felt her body begin to shake. Her body was in fire, heat crackling from between her legs into her stomach, through her chest, and into her limbs. She guessed this was what she was supposed to be feeling, but she worried she wasn't doing something right. Was she really supposed to be just sitting here and taking it all in?

[i]Wouldn't it just throw her the hell off if I did something to her? Yes, that would be fucking hilarious. And sexy, now that I think about it. But what to do?[i]

While Mitsuko continued, Takako slid a free hand down the back of her neck, caressing the base where it met her shoulders.

"Do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Mitsuko was caught off guard for a moment, she didn't expect Takako to join in yet. She stopped to answer, "Yes, Takako, I want you. I want you very much." Mitsuko was glad that Takako was enjoying it so much that she decided to join in.

Mitsuko decided it would be best to let Takako have a turn. "Would you like to try Takako?"

EDIT: And then they fucked for a while, and it was awesome.

Last edited by Madame Massacre on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No spam >: I)
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 pm

"Aww well thats good" Yukie replied to Noriko. She gathered the punch bottles and headed for the checkout "Wait a second...I'm feeling kinda adventurous ight now" She said, eyeing a bottle of vodka in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Noriko stared wide-eyed at her friend. Even under the influence of extacy, she still felt like this wasn't something Yukie would normally do.

"What exactly are you planning on doing with that...?" Noriko asked nervously. She already had an idea of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:49 pm

"You can't," Shuya said, noticing her gaze at the vodka. "You're under-aged."

Although it seemed fun to him, it wasn't likely they could get it.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 pm

"Yeah..you're right..I don't know what came over me..." Yukie sighed. The effects of the drugs were starting to impair her judgement. "Let's just buy the punch and get out of here before we have any more urges to buy stiff we dont need"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Noriko smiled, glad to see that Yukie was back to her regular self. She nodded, and picked up the bottles of punch up off the floor.

"Good idea! And besides, we better get back to the dance quickly before everyone starts taking things overboard," she giggled nervously, remembering that she wasn't exactly the angel of the night. Noriko then gave a sigh of relief as she began to walk to the counter, given that Yukie hadn't lost her morales just yet.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Each kiss she planted left a trail of Goosebumps on his cold skin. After all of the violence outside, Izumi still wants to do this? No matter how panic stricken the Blond was, he still wanted to reignite this fire between himself and his petite partner.

Ryuhei pulled Izumi's body closer, almost into the position they were in several minutes ago. He pinned Izumi against the stall and pressed his lanky frame against her own and then forced his lips upon hers.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm

On the way to the store, Yoshitoki was silent, he just spoke to salute to Yukie and Shuya, but he carefully listened to the conver, it was more relaxing than the music.
When Yukie suggested buy vodka, he narrowed his eyes. What did she say? That didn't seem like behavior port of Yukie.
Yoshitoki decided not to care and helped to take the punch.

In the bathroom and after finishing what made ​​him her partner, Yoshimi up from the ground. She hoped he had enjoyed her work, but the girl didn't said nothing, only looked at him.
When Yoshimi saw Ryuhei in the bathroom, she totally blushed.

Last edited by Yoshimi Kuninobu on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Give her a minute before Kayoko peeked inside the gym. It had been four minutes since she last heard the gunshots. That time, she spent most time hiding behind three rubbish bins just in case whoever was finish.

She expected a gym filled with her dead classmates. The thought would have made her fall on the floor, and weep for thirty minutes that she was too scared to do anything while her classmates were dying all over again.

However, the sight in front of her wasn't a massacre. Instead, it was the same when she had left: her classmates having fun.

She brought a sigh that everything was fine. Though Sugi wasn't around, at least everyone was still fine. Now all she needed was to fix herself. Staying near the bins must have made something stuck on her hair since it was easy. Plus, she needed to work on her willpower to be more determined to find Sugi.

She headed off to the girl's bathroom trying to fix herself. She could get her bandanna first but the bathroom was already here.

She turned the knob. It was locked.

Funny? WHy would anyone locked the only bathroom in the whole gym. She was surprised that there was no line in front of it maybe the caretaker forgot to open it. Oh well but a simple knock won't hurt anyone.

Knock, Knock,knock...

"Anybody there?" That was just for the sake of curiosity not that anyone would answer anyway.

Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Looking down at the punch once again, Noriko realized her vision was still not right. She looked up as two bottles disappeared from her hands, and realized Yoshitoki had taken them. She walked over to his side again, and looked out the window of the store.

"You know, I don't think there's any rush to get back to the dance. Do you want to get some fresh air for a while before going back in?" Noriko offered. She felt like fresh air would help her mind stop buzzing, and also she simply wanted to spend some time in silence.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

"That will be the best." he nodded and left the store with Noriko.

The soft breeze caressed his face, cooling it. Out there was feeling much better...
What's going on in the dance? Yoshitoki thought for a moment.
Well, i don't care. I'm good now...
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm

After she had given the bottles of punch to Yukie, Noriko joined Yoshitoki outside. She felt a lot calmer outside, but still felt light-headed and warm. She walked to her date's side and clung to his arm, smiling.

"It really is a lovely night, don't you think?" she asked softly. Noriko figured that while she was here, there was no need to rush back to the dance. She figured Kazuo and Mitsuko wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer for their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:23 pm

He looked at Noriko and smiled a little. In this way, alone with Noriko, Yoshitoki felt much better. He grabbed Noriko's hand and blushed.

"Yes. The night is very quiet, I like it..." he scratched his head "Do you think that the other is having a good time?
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"It's certainly a nice change. It looked like everyone was having a good time. How about you, are you enjoying yourself? You seemed a little down earlier," Noriko asked, looking up at Yoshitoki with concern.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 pm

"Is just a bad feeling. I'm sure that the feeling will go away if I stay with you." he smiled timidly.

Yoshitoki again bringed his face to Noriko's, shaking once again, but this shaking didn't stop him to kiss her.

"Don't worry. I'm Ok."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: