Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

Mood Dance - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
She pulled out her lips, and rested on his shoulder. The room continued to buzz but from where she was at, Sugi looked fantastic...like a real gentleman, always caring for her.

She was useless that she didn't pay him back for all his efforts, maybe today was the right time to do it, to pay him back for everything.

Another kiss, another hug, her hands played with his clothes.
"Do you feel okay? Come on, I should probably take you home." Hiroki said, the drug was beginning to affect him.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:27 pm

"ha,ha,ha....sure" She had never laughed like this as she rested on Sugi's shoulder. Though her mind continued to buzzed, there was sense of calm that she felt.

hiroki, Sugi..she got it, as she close her eyes and let herself be in his control.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
"ha,ha,ha....sure" She had never laughed like this as she rested on Sugi's shoulder. Though her mind continued to buzzed, there was sense of calm that she felt.

hiroki, Sugi..she got it, as she close her eyes and let herself be in his control.
Sugi looked around for Kayoko's clothes. Despite looking around, he couldn't find them. "Do you know where your clothes are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Kayoko shook her head, she couldnt remember where Souma placed her. She didn't realized she was nude but as long as she was with him, it didn't mattered.

"I don't know, Sugi...ha,ha,ha...but I'm tired. I want to go home with you."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
Kayoko shook her head, she couldnt remember where Souma placed her. She didn't realized she was nude but as long as she was with him, it didn't mattered.

"I don't know, Sugi...ha,ha,ha...but I'm tired. I want to go home with you."
"Sure, I'll walk you home. just give me a minute." He said, he found a dress, probably mitsuko's. Since it was the only clothes he could find, he decided it was his only chance. "Here, put this on." He said, handing her the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 pm

He gave her clothes that didn't looked like hers but it didn't bothered her. She put them on, both the top and the skirt.

Sugi wasn't looking but when she was finish, she tried to stand up. She held the wall for support, and opened her arms.

"what do you think?'' She smiled before laughing.

"Can we go home now?" She said after a minute pause
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
He gave her clothes that didn't looked like hers but it didn't bothered her. She put them on, both the top and the skirt.

Sugi wasn't looking but when she was finish, she tried to stand up. She held the wall for support, and opened her arms.

"what do you think?'' She smiled before laughing.

"Can we go home now?" She said after a minute pause
"Do you know how to get to your house from here?" He asked as he went to go help her stand. He tried erase the fact that he had seen her naked from his memory, he had to focus and it was drawing his focus elsewhere. He waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 pm

"Ha,ha,ha...no...yes...i think" She laughed before walking to Sugi, and wrapped her hands around one arm.

It was getting clear but not yet. her mind was still fuzzy. She tried thinking about her house, where it was but she couldn't trust it. Two metres away, three or four...a kilometre. Thinking got too much, too much demand as she leaned against Sugi for support.

Çan...Can i sleep at your place."She whispered. "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry but I can't recall..."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 am

Shuya smiled at Yukies comment. They walked slowly so that she wouldn't suddenly feel dizzy once more. "Really?" he asked after a moment of silence, he couldn't help but blush a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 am

"I know I'm such a dork" She joked. Although her dance was ruined she did get to spend a lot of it with Shuya so in a sense...it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Everything was a blur to Izumi. One second everything was pitch dark and all she could hear, was the terrified voice belonging to Sakura. She kept calling for help and no matter how Izumi tried telling her it was gonna be ok, no words came out. Then suddenly something turned her around and she saw some light again. Her blurry vision managed to concentrate on the face above her. Instead of Sakura, like she expected, it was now Ryuhei who was with her.

He was pushing something down against her abdomen. She could feel her insides burning and wanted to tell him that whatever he was trying to do, didn't sooth her pain any.
"It's okay, it's totally okay, Izumi!" he rambled. The panic in his voice was unmistakable. "Look, just don't fucking die, okay?"

That's alright. I'm not planning on dying, she thought solemly. She tried making eye-contact with him, but he was too occupied to notice. Ryuhei, she mouthed, desperate to give him any kind of comfort or encouragement. He didn't look up at her though. Oh well. She really didn't worry too much. Despite the pain and confusion, she was sure he would save her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 pm

That girl — Ogawa was it? — came running to Izumi and kneeled down by her. She cried for help, begged she wasn't dead. Dammit.

He crawled himself towards the two, with the help of his healthy leg. The room was spinning around in his head making him anxious, making the moving harder.

Someone rushed beside her. Focusing his sight Shogo recogniced the person to be one of the Novel Kiriyama's pathetic gang. Was that.... Sasagawa...Ryuhei?
Nnghh— Let the lovebirds have their little moment. Not gonna be the cockblocker here.

Shogo turned around to lay on his back, moaning. Fuck. He placed his hand on his stomach, where Kiriyama had shot him.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sakura was pushed away from Izumi and she fell down on her back. ”Hey—” she started, her voice trembling from crying. She got up quickly. ”Is she gonna be okay? Please tell me!” she insisted, looking down at the floor. ”She's in such pain! Izumi, don't die! Please!” she took Izumi's hand into hers, squeezing it.

Last edited by Shogo Kawada on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am

Shuya laughed a bit. "You're not a dork. I like you a lot too. Despite some things that happened at the dance, it was actually a lot of fun with you."
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 pm

"Sorry I wasn't myself tonight" she apologized. "Well it looks like this is my house" the duo stopped at a large wealthy looking house. "It's pretty big for only three people... especially since I'm almost always alone due to my parents business trips."
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Shuya looked at the house in awe. He wasnt sure if he'd ever seen such a beautiful house in his life. "wow! Amazing!" he exclaimed. "Must get lonely in a big house like that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:05 pm

"Yeah" Yukie sighed "It can get kind of creepy when no ones there. I just wish my parents were home more." This was something Yukie never discussed with anyone even her closest friends.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Shuya frowned a bit at the thought of the girl being lonely. "I'm sorry to hear that." Was all he could say, he understood the feeling all too well.

"I know what it's like to be lonely. So if you ever need anyone to talk to.." his voice trailed off, he was sure she got the point.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Yukie quickly felt bad about her complaining. Her she was talking about how she wished her parents would be home more to someone who would never see their parents again. "Shuya...I'm so sorry. I should've been more considerate"
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:23 am

Kazuo's body jerked when the bullets tore through his flesh, but still managed to keep his composure and watched his assailant writhe below himself. The refined youth proceeded to unfasten his belt buckle and knelled down next to his messier counterpart. No matter how much he struggled, Kazuo kept him pinned down long enough to tie his hands together with the chosen accessory.
Regardless to the pain that was inflicted upon him, Kazuo had little to no trouble lifting his wild-haired counterpart back onto his feet and proceeded to lead him outside of the building.

”Is she gonna be okay? Please tell me!” Sakura yelled at the Blond delinquent.
"Of course she's gonna be fucking okay! Boss gave me the orders and he'll give me more when he's dealt with that sick fuck!" Ryuhei screamed, starting to doubt his boss's abilities by this point.

It was obvious that the petite girl was in an enormous amount of pain, but he couldn't bring himself to refrain from pushing down on her wound, afraid that she'd die once again.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 am

The voices of Sakura and Ryuhei were starting to blur out, much like her vision. Trying to keep her eyes open was beginning to make her feel dizzy. She wanted to close them, just for a little while. So tired, she thought. And so cold in here. She saw Ryuhei's face close to her own, as he was still tryin to apply pressure to her wounds. She saw him, but she didn't feel his hands on her. She didn't feel much at the moment. Even the pain was subsiding.
Thank you, Ryu. Whatever you're doing, it's really helping.

She wanted to move her hand, wanted to grab his. But her body was no longer listening to her. Maybe if I rest a bit. Maybe it will get better. Her eyelids fell shut and after a few seconds, the entire world got calmer. Instead of darkness, she was surrounded by light and warmth. And it was all alright.

H-h-ow b-beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: