Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class Camping Trip

Go down 
+13
Takako Chigusa
Izumi Kanai
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Zangetsu2014
Yoshio Akamatsu
Shuya Nanahara
Kayoko Kotohiki
Mitsuko Souma
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

Class Camping Trip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 pm

"Fuck."

Kayoko paused for a moment looking at Takako who sat beside her, headphones on and eyes closed trying to get some sleep. From the start of the bus trip, Kayoko mostly took her time fixing a few mistakes on the flowers. She knew that some of them would be damaged under the chair especially after the bus hit a bump. Around her, some of her class were asleep while some -most- were busy chatting each other. She could join, go to Noriko and have a quick chat but the flowers is a priority first. She doesn't want to give a worn-out flower to Kanai, Noriko and Yoshimi, right?

"You alright, Taka?" Kayoko ask looking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 pm

TAKAKO CHIGUSA

"You alright, Taka?"

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Yeah, Kayoko, I'm fine. I," she had to think of some excuse, "I just, um, think the bus is too loud, that's all. Too loud to get any decent sleep in."
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

"Yeah, Kayoko, I'm fine. I, I just, um, think the bus is too loud, that's all. Too loud to get any decent sleep in."

"Sure, Taka..."

kayoko smiled back before concentrating on what she was doing. Well, the bus was indeed noisy and the bump on the road didn't really help anyone to sleep. Plus, it always manage to ruin her arrangements one way or not. Not to mention the gun in her handbag beside her keep bumping against her. It's a good thing she took the clip or else BAM!

No way that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Fumiyo Fujiyoshi sat in her chair, a bag of her favourite chocolates on her lap. She took a chocolate out one by one and threw it into her mouth, chewing slowly. She slipped another into her mouth and looked around the bus.

The bus was full of cheers and smiling faces. Everyone seemed to be so happy together today. Everyone was sitting and chatting happily or smiling brightly. It worried Fumiyo a little though, it was so familiar. Fumiyo shook away the thought and turn her attention back to her sweets.

Fumiyo then noticed Mayumi shuffling in her seat beside her. She noticed Mayumi had been a bit off today. She had been debating over opening or closing her eyes and shifting in her seat. Mayumi wasn't normally like that, she seemed so out of her zone today. Fumiyo noticed Mayumi was glaring over the side of the bus again. She kept doing that, looking around the bus, like she was searching for someone.

Fumiyo then followed Mayumi's stare and her eyes fell upon Izumi Kanai. She was in conversation with Toshinori Oda. Mayumi looked away and leant against the window. Fumiyo wondered why she was looking at Izumi so nervously. Maybe the were fighting, Fumiyo thought.

Turning away from Izumi, she grabbed another chocolate. Fumiyo then realized how rude she must look. She turned to Mayumi and tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" Mayumi asked.

Fumiyo offered her the bag of chocolates. Mayumi declined and turned back around. Fumiyo shrugged her shoulders and put another chocolate into her mouth. She relaxed back into her chair and put her head back. This was going to be so much fun, Fumiyo thought, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:30 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Toshinori watched suspiciously as Izumi kept glancing towards where Shogo was sitting. He decided to look out the window again to see what he could find. The trees looked vulgar. The clouds in the sky were grey, which could only mean the weather was about to turn vulgar. The grass wasn't looking very green, which meant it was vulgar. Pretty much everything outside was vulgar.

He turned back towards Izumi when she asked him a question. Her voice seemed a little bit suspicious once again, but Toshinori decided not to dwell on it. He wasn't exactly one to worry about other people's love lives, especially not Shogo Kawada. He put it behind him and answered Izumi's question.

"Gosset. Only my father's best champagne, of course. I don't know how strong it is, but I hope it's strong enough to help me take my mind off Frenchie's rants," he replied. He took another look at the clock and realized there was still some time before they were supposed to arrive.

"Do you want to play some kind of game? I have a good one in mind," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am

Izumi Kanai

She felt a pinch of guilt as Toshinori stared out the window, not saying anything. I can't let everything that has happened keep me from having a decent conversation with a friend. Pull yourself together, Izumi! Yet as he answered her throwaway question about the drink, she couldn't help but let her mind wander again. She glanced towards the front of the bus, where she could see Kiriyama's scrub-like hair over the top of his seat. Her heart started racing. Not out of nervousness, but anger. She looked down at her hands, shaking. She remembered all too well how it felt to have her arms wrapped around the dying, - no, the dead, Ryuhei. As she heard Toshinori mention the boy on her mind, she looked back up.

"...- I hope it's strong enough to help me take my mind off Frenchie's rants," he said, puffing. Izumi's lips curled into a tiny smile as she thought about how there was not enough alcohol in the world to keep Toshinori from being bugged by Ryuhei's yelling. But she kept quiet and simply nodded. When he asked her about playing a game, she really turned her full attention back to him. It was very unlike Toshinori to suggest playing games. She had always assumed he thought games were... well, vulgar. Like most other things.

"Really? We still have plenty of time, don't we? I'd love to play!"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 am

"Wonderful!"

Toshinori hesitated for a moment. Games weren't exactly something he enjoyed, but this was one of the few that he actually found great. He invented it himself, and he was certain someone as high-classed as Izumi may find some joy in in it. He looked at her again.

"Let's go through everyone on the bus, from the front to the back, and describe what's so vulgar about them. I always play it by myself in class. It's kept me somewhat sane," he explained to Izumi. His eyes wandered to the front of the bus. The Kiriyamas were sitting there, and Toshinori could make out the psychotic movie-verse Kiriyama's hair sticking up. This is going to be an easy start.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 am

Izumi Kanai

When Toshinori told her about his idea of a decent game, Izumi couldn't help but laugh softly. She retracted every thought about Toshinori not being a typical "game-player", because she certainly saw how this suited him perfectly. Izumi didn't know if it suited her though. Right now, there was several people in her class she would gladly throw a bucket of rotton fish on. Kiriyama, of course. Yukie, Hirono... Things had been so tense lately and she had been on the verge of snapping several times. The verge? She might have passed the line several time.

She sighed and smiled at him. "I-I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with that... I do like most of the people in our class, you know. Even though they obviously can't match our class." She laughed friendly, knowing the sarcasm flew right over Toshinori's head.
Then she again looked around the bus, this time biting her thumb gently. Although... listening to Toshinori mock everyone could, in a twisted sort of way, lift my mood. He's kinda funny when he's ranting, she thought, her mind slowly changing.

"...Alright, how about only the people I don't like? You start!"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 am

Toshinori nodded in agreement to Izumi's comment about them being much more classed than the other buffoons in 3-B. He had reckoned that the game he had chosen would be tough for her to play at first, but he supposed starting off on how he hated his classmates would eventually get Izumi into playing as well.

"Okay, I'll start with the Kiriyamas. First, the psycho. He obviously has never seen a hairbrush! I'm not fond of the Kiriyama from our class, but why would someone as sophisticated as him be seen with someone who looks like a shrub?! There's also the fact he has a vulgar obsession with blood and such. Next is the Kiriyama from our class. The boy is a robot. Why does he have such a large collection of buffoons waiting for his beckoning in this class?! He has some sophistication, but absolutely nothing on the two of us. I suppose I might fit in my least favourite female student while we're at it: Quiff. If it weren't for the fact she wears a female uniform, I would've genuinely mistaken her for a man. She's a vulgar whore who gets off on our misery, and she started the whole froggy craze! If I could get the chance to kill her again I would!" Toshinori ranted.

Realizing that he was getting furious at the thought of Hirono Shimizu again, he took a deep breath, smiled and looked over towards Izumi, trembling a little from the anger towards the vulgar people he had just described.

"Do you want a turn?"
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Hirono got tired of filing her nails and threw the file at the back of someone's head. "When the hell are we getting there" She complained loudly
Back to top Go down
Kaori Minami

Kaori Minami

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:19 am

Kaori glanced up from the magazine she was reading with Junya Kenzaki on the cover, and gave Mizuho a confused look. "Sorry, what did you say?" She had been lost in her own world of Junya.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 am

Izumi Kanai

Toshinori went on about the vulgarities of both the Kiriyama's and Hirono. She listened, rather entertained by the whole thing. She almost cut in when he refered to Ryuhei and the guys as "buffoons", but knew there was not really much point in interrupting him only to defend them. It's not like they and Toshinori were on great terms anyway. He got particularly worked up about Hirono, which didn't really surprise Izumi at all. Toshinori had on several occasions made it clear who was his least favorite person in class.

"Do you want a turn?" he asked, now turned to her. She smiled a bit unsurely, but nodded.
"Well, I don't want to ruin your game, so I suppose I'll try. Hirono... I agree with everything you said about her. She's a horrible, horrible... skank. Everytime she shows up, you just know it will end in some huge fight, because she can't keep her mouth shut and she has to insult and provoke everyone! And then we have... "

Izumi looked around the bus, her eyes stopping as she saw Yukie, former class representative, sitting next to Yuka.
"Well, there's Yukie. We used to be such good friends. Then after she had that whole thing with Shuya, she changed into a real... a real bitch, to be honest. And for some reason she lets all her anger out on me! I've been real annoyed with her lately, and it's probably shining through, but have I said worse things than anyone else? No, I haven't. I think she must be jealous or something."

She took a deep breath, afraid she was getting too worked up. She almost, though just almost, felt bad about letting it all out, but mostly it felt really good.
"Those two are really the only ones I would consider vulgar. I know, my list is pretty short compared to yours," she said, and laughed, although hardly noticeable.
"I would mention Kiriyama, but he's beyond just vulgar. He's evil."
She clenched her fists, the memory of Kiriyama and the fight returning once again.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Mizuho rolled her eyes at Kaori "Uh Hello you've got to pay attention if you don't want the sasquatch to kill you! He could sneak up on you at anytime!"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 am

Listening to Izumi's rant about Hirono, Yukie and movie-verse Kiriyama, Toshinori nodded in agreement, delighted to hear her finally let off some steam about the classmates she hated. Given her family's position, Toshinori thought that Izumi deserved to say these kinds of things about her classmates more often. She could be much too forgiving at times.

"How could I have forgotten about Utsumi? She's an ignorant, annoying little incompetent who's popular for no good reason. Why did we even let her become class rep?! All she's done these past couple of weeks is cry over Nanahara and expect sympathy from us. Oh, she makes my blood boil... Apologies, let me move on with the games," he ranted on, almost snarling. He had his own reasons for hating Yukie, but he had only told a handful of people the real reason why in an accidental rant.

"Anyway, next is Frenchie. I know you get along with him, but he has serious anger issues. If he tells me to "go suck a fuck" one more time, I might need to put my gentlemanly etiquette behind me and slap him across the face. All he does is pick fights with people! Let's move on... Mizuho Inada, the demon child. There is a problem with her, and I don't think I want to know what. Does she have anything better to do than tell us all about random objects that resemble us? And why did she name a frog after me?! I think I'm slightly afraid of her," he continued.

With that, Toshinori stopped ranting and realized he had went on for far too long. It didn't help that he managed to fit Ryuhei into the rant, given how close he and Izumi were. He gave a small cough and sat back into his seat properly, deciding to remain quiet. For a few minutes only, that is.

After Yutaka became calmer about the whole Kiriyama situation, he followed Shinji's stare towards Shuya. The boy looked moody, and almost like a child who had just been told to calm down by his parents after a tantrum. With that, Yutaka turned towards Shinji.

"What's got Shu down now? He looks really angry," he mumbled, looking back over at Shuya.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Minami

Kaori Minami

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 am

Kaori stared at Mizuho for a moment before giggling uncontrollably. "M-Mizuho, what are you talking about?!" she managed to get out between giggles. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she said, "In any case, I think I'd be able to hear a Sasquatch 'sneak up' behind me, wouldn't you think? I hear they're quite large."
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu2014
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zangetsu2014

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 am

Shinji

Shinji glanced down at Yutaka after hearing him mumble his question. He sighed before answering, "Shu's just pissed because I made him come on the trip. By make I mean I actually went to his house and packed a bag for him, he probably won't even talk to me the whole trip, but it is whatever. The trip wouldn't be the same without him."
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 am

Shogo raised his brow as he listened the rant coming from this, normally so calm and chill guy next to him. A tiny, amused smirk formed on his lips, when Shuya complained about Shinji giving him no choice but to join the trip. While the younger boy kept talking, Shogo turned his head slightly towards the direction where Shinji was sitting at and grinned. Good job, man.

”Chill, Shu.” He slammed his hand against his back — maybe a little too roughly. ”He just wanted to get your ass up and have some fun on this trip. I have to agree with him — you looked so damn miserable, Shu. What comes to that forcing—” Shogo shrugged, still wearing the smirk on his face. He then uttered a laugh and continued, ”I wouldn't have done that, but I'm glad someone did.”

He let his hand slide off of Shuya's back. ”Life isn't fair, kiddo. I thought you've learned that much.”

Sakura stopped walking when Kaz appeared in her sight. Her teary, trempling eyes were now directed at Kazuhiko. She bite her lower lip while listening the talk, persuading her to turn around and go back to their seats.

”Kaz... I... I...”

Sakura grabbed his hand in hers and nodded. ”I can't stand her.... I can't... What she did to you... to us...”
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:09 am

Shuyas pout faded from his face for a moment as he turned to glance at Shogo. "You're happy I'm going?" he asked, but quickly pushed the question away. "I'm still pissed at Mim though," he held his guitar a little closer for comfort. "I know it's no big deal but I'm still pissed about it." He sighed, and remained silence for a moment as he cuddled his guitar like a child with a toy.

"I don't know if I can handle being in a tent with them." He quickly glanced at Shinji, and then Yukie while he spoke. He bit his bottom lip. What a sad sight, he thought to himself. I'm such a fucking pussy.

"Sorry, Shogo!" Shuya gave a small, forced smile. He realized he may be creating a stormy atmosphere on an otherwise happy occasion. "I don't mean to bring down the mood."
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:25 am

YUKO SAKAKI

Glancing around the bus, Yuko caught sight of Shuuya Nanahara. He was looking at Yukie, worrying his bottom lip with his teeth. Yuko could tell that his expression was one of pity. She'd seen those directed at her by so many people. But it also seemed that he was angry. At Yukie? Well, she has been sort of . . . antagonistic lately . . .

Yuko nudged Yukie's elbow and whispered quietly, "Sh-Shuuya's looking at you, Yukie . . ."
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 pm

"What?" Yukie took off her sunglasses and looked back at her ex boyfriend. She sighed and rested her head against the seat "He's probably telling his friends how crazy I am or something"
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:54 pm

YUKO SAKAKI

"I-I'm sure he doesn't think you're crazy . . . ! If anything, I'm the crazy one in this group," Yuko tried to assure Yukie. She laughed uncomfortably. This was making her more and more nervous. Yukie was usually the bright and happy one in the group, who kept everyone together. The leader. Now, she was too upset to even keep herself together. And it terrified Yuko. Yukie was the girl she trusted the most, the one who she would rely on every time she was scared or nervous or just needed to talk. But with Yukie in this state, Yuko was sure she wouldn't be as receptive.

She doesn't need to deal with my problems too . . . I'd just drag down her mood even further.
Back to top Go down
Motobuchi

Motobuchi

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 am

(( OOC: Oh my God, this feels so awkward. xD Jumping into a roleplay that's five pages in. I'm er, have gathered that they're still on the bus so . . . I'll try to make my transition to this as smooth as possible. x3 And, sorry for the short post, they'll get longer er, when I get used to this, I guess. <3 ))

Kyoichi Motobuchi
Kyoichi Motobuchi sat alone near the back of the bus, head tilted into his lap as he skimmed through a magazine. It was quite boring, though, and the intellectual teenager wished he had brought something more, ah, suitable. He could have borrowed something from Kuronaga - The imbecile with a ton of special magazines. Or he could have brought a novel. Either one of those could have entertained him, really. But now he was stuck with a towing truck magazine. A towing truck magazine! Why on earth had he chosen a towing truck magazine? He was not a tow truck driver, he did not plan on becoming one, and towing didn't interest him in the slightest! In had been one of the rare moments when he hadn't been thinking straight. Another notable example would be during the program; though, that wasn't something he would like to think back to.

The teenage boy sighed audibly and closed it swiftly, not going to bother with it any longer. Pushing his glasses up, he scooted a bit closer to the window and leaned his head against it.
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Shogo turned his head to look out of the window, when listening Shuya. His amused smirk made a come back as he answered. ”Can't blame you. But you'll be grateful to him, eventually.” He looked back at Shuya when he mentioned sleeping in the same tent with Yukie Utsumi and Shinji Mimura. He remained silent. Things were really messy between those three and being brutally honest to himself, Shogo couldn't help it but feel guilty about it.

He also glanced at the two, having no trace of amusement on his face. Shogo noticed Yukie glancing back but didn't really care enough to quickly turn away.

”You can. And you know that. Besides, it's only for sleeping,” as he spoke, he turned away from Yukie and Shinji, returning his eyes back on Shuya. ”Just wait till both of them are asleep and sneak in. Bam. Or ask to sleep in another tent.” Shogo shrugged. ”Though... It'd be good for you to have a word or two with Mimura. Y'know. You two are too good friends to fight over shit like this. Sorry to say this but she isn't worth it.”
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Shuya looked away from Yukie finally, and began staring at the ground. His eyelids grew heavy and his bottom lip quivered. Was he going to cry? He couldn't tell if it was the embarrassment or if his anger towards Shinji was just so intense it brought tears to his eyes.

He couldn't speak for a few minutes, if he did, he knew the waterworks would start. He just wanted to be at home. Was that too much to ask for? He knew Shogo was right, but dammit, he wished he wasn't.

"Not until he says sorry." He managed to mumble without having a dramatic meltdown. It didn't help that Shogo was being all sympathetic and friendly. Shuya expected him to not care at all, and to ignore him. This only make him more emotional.

The feeling that he was going to cry finally passed. Why did he have to be so damned sensitive? It only made things even more embarrassing.

Shuya turned towards Shogo, tugging on his sleeve to get his attention. "Why're you being so sympathetic towards me right now?" he asked, looking him dead in the eyes. "Is it just to get me to shut up?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Kazuo Kiriyama sat upright in his seat, almost motionless. He was dressed in a plain (but nice) green shirt, dark dray slacks and expensive looking Loafers. Kazuo was sitting next to his messier counterpart, who occupied the window seat. Kazuo didn't try to convince his followers to let his counterpart join them, regardless of all their protests towards the idea. If anything, he forced said counterpart to sit with them with the condition that they all sit at the front of the bus. Regardless of this proposal, the refined Kiriyama never attempted to start a conversation with any of his surrounding peers nor his counterpart, sometimes turning to observe them every few minutes or so.

Ryuhei Sasagawa sat near the front of the bus, this body lazily pressed against the window. He was wearing a gray Hoodie that was blessed with a Dragon stencil on the front that resembled a Yakuza tattoo, a pair of dark jeans that were obviously too big for his lanky frame and a beat up pair of Tennis ball shoes.

Next to him, his 'friends' were laughing with each other at dirty jokes and such. Usually, he'd be one of the main conversationalists in his group, but he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. In the past few weeks, so much had happened that he felt like he was going insane. He felt like the only good thing he had left was his deep crush, Izumi Kanai. Every time he thought of her or whenever he was reminded of her, his pulse would speed up and there'd be an explosion of Butterflies in his stomach. After his 'date' with the petite girl, he felt like maybe she'd feel the same way about him. Maybe. He had felt like he needed her so much, but couldn't muster up the courage to confess his feelings to her. He was unsure whether it was fortunate or not that he was dared to ask Izumi out. He was sick of being humiliated in front of everyone in the class, but he really wanted to keep her by his side. The Blond delinquent was also dared to give said crush a Flower, so he raided his Frog-like adversary's Greenhouse and picked all the Flowers he deemed worthy (And trashing the place afterwards of course.)

One thing Ryuhei was not looking forward to was his third dare, to not insult anyone in the class during the trip or else he'd have to apologise and give out a compliment. He had too much pride to fulfil this one task, But, I'm the badest guy in the whole damn class! I shouldn't have to put up with this sort of crap! This was almost as bad as the fact he had to share a tent with his frog-like adversary, Toshinori Oda, the second person he liked the least (At least he was also sharing a tent with Izumi.)

After a certain amount of time, the Blond delinquent grew restless and wanted so focus his mind on another subject completely. He pulled out a porn magazine (That originally belonged to Hiroshi Kuronaga) that he had kept in his pocket and skimmed through it for the duration of the journey.

Even though he knew that the bus would arrive to it's destination in piece, Kazushi was still somewhat anxious about travelling in a Bus due to his last journey in one, occasionally checking his surroundings to see if everyone was awake.
Since his friends were more occupied with other matters, Kazushi thought he'd take a quick nap until the bus arrived to the selected destination.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Camping Trip   Class Camping Trip - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Class Camping Trip
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next