Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

Mood Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 am

Megumi watched as Noriko walked to the dance floor with her date. She sat down in the nearest sit. Megumi was starting to feel really hot and light headed. Maybe it was the lights, Megumi thought. She watched as others danced with the music emitting into the air. Megumi felt a little jealous, she wished she had someone to dance with.

Megumi searched the room, looking for someone she could dance with. No one, oh well. Maybe someone would dance with her soon. Megumi watched as Mitsuko talked with Takako, they looked so nice together, Megumi thought silently.

Megumi smiled, suddenly feeling happy. She watched the door, she hoped Mimura got here soon, she really wanted to see him.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 am

Her front suddenly began to sweat. She took off the sweat and wiped his hand with the cloth, Yoshimi had his head down and kept thinking of Yoji, but then she began to feel very happy and approached to a guy, with which she began to speak.

Yoshitoki grabbed Noriko's hand and started to dance with her. He smiled a lot, and looked like he wasn't nervous.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 am

With a giggle, Noriko continued to dance with Yoshitoki, still feeling sweaty. She was beginning to feel lightheaded, and for some reason, she didn't really feel like her usual reserved self.

"Are you feeling dizzy too, Nobu?" Noriko asked softly, wrapping her arms around Yoshitoki and pressing her head into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:32 am

"Just a little" Yoshitoki responded, caressing the head of Noriko. He felt a strange desire to kiss her, cry and celebrate something, He was hilarious!

And suddenly, he bent down and kissed her lips as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 am

Sitting next to Mitsuko, Takako began to feel herself relaxing. The blush subsided and she felt the tension in her shoulders melt away.

That's odd, she thought. Now that I think about it, I feel a little light-headed too.

"Is there any water here? I had conditioning before this and I think I might be a little dehydrated."

((OOC: Okay, so from what I've heard, ecstasy just makes you happy and relaxed and kind of loopy? And since Takako only had a bit of the punch, she's only experiencing those things mildly?
Is that right?))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 am

In any other situation, Noriko would've been surprised and embarrassed that Yoshitoki kissed her, and perhaps she would've broken it off after a second or two.

But, after the effects of the drugs that were put into the punch, Noriko gladly kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. This is amazing! Why didn't I start doing this earlier? I'm so stupid!, she thought as she deepened the kiss, not caring for the other students who had looked over at them in shock.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 am

Mitsuko smirked at Takako. "If you're dehydrated you should just drink more punch." She laughed.

She turned her head to Noriko who was starting to sweat and dance with Yoshitoki. They started to kiss. The drugs have started with them. She turned her head to Yoshimi who was sitting in a chair, she looked sad, but also pale and light headed. The drugs have started with her too. Then she looked at Megumi who was staring at the door, obviously waiting for someone. The drugs are working, soon they'll all be having sex with someone on the floor.

Then she turned her head to Takako. She had fallen for Mitsuko's trap. She looks like she is relaxing.

((OOC: Extacy also makes you feel lust. It's either lust for one person, or lust for everyone in the room.))
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 am

"I guess you're right. As gross as it is," She took another drink of the punch. Damn, she was thirsty. She gulped the drink down this time, crumpling the now empty paper cup into a ball and tossing it at a nearby trashcan.

"Aww, fuck."

It missed, but she'd be damned if she wanted to get up.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:48 am

Surprisingly, Yoshimi was also kissed with that boy, although she didn't know him.

Yoshitoki hug her hard, he seemed to not want to release her. He caress her hair, happily.

"Don't leave me never, Noriko. I love you." he said, and kissed her again. He felt ready to come up with something more with Noriko.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am

Mitsuko grinned manically as Takako started drinking more punch. This'll be fun. Mitsuko had actually taken the extra measure to hide a bit of chloroform in her other shoe, so that she could get Takako when she denied the punch. She didn't think it would be that easy to get to Takako.

Once Takako is under the full effects of the extacy she can begin. But for now she'll just have to wait until Takako is drugged up.

"Wow, did you just see Noriko and Yoshitoki making out?" Mitsuko asked Takako.

Step into my parlor little fly, tis the prettiest parlor you ever did spy.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am

Noriko's face felt flushed, and she was finding it hard to pay attention to anything but Yoshitoki anymore. She didn't know whether her face was flushed due to the same reason she began sweating or whether it was because of his comment.

"I..." Noriko began, but was cut off with another kiss. She wrapped her arms around her date once again, feeling her blood rush. She didn't feel like letting go of Yoshitoki anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 am

Megumi watched the door, god she wished Mimura'd get here soon. She wanted to see him, badly.

Megumi sat, playing with her hair, pushing it this way and that way. She pulled it out of her face, pushing it behind her. It was getting really hot and she felt really light headed and dizzy.

Megumi sat up straightening herself up. She wanted to get up and dance but who with? She scanned the room, looking for anyone she knew. She saw Yoshimi with a boy, flirting up a storm. Megumi laughed to herself, Yoshimi worked fast! Hehee.

On the other side of the room was Takako and Mitsuko, they were talking quietly. Megumi noticed Takako looked a little tired. Then there was Noriko and Yoshitoki. Megumi's eyes widened as she watched them together. Noriko and Yoshitoki were making out! Megumi watched as they clung to each other, hugging and kissing She felt a little jealous, here she was alone while her best friend was dancing with someone else. Then Megumi thought something.

Megumi wondered how long it would be until Mimura showed up. Wait, why did she care so much? It wasn't like he liked her or anything. Don't get your hopes up Megumi, she thought to herself. But somehow Megumi knew this night would end of to be an exciting one.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 am

"Kissing?"

Takako turned to see Yoshitoki and Noriko locking lips, both of them bright red. Seeing them kissing so passionately brought another flash of warmth to Takako's face -- no, now her whole body was tingling with heat. She adjusted the dress over her shoulders, pushing away the fabric to cool her down.

"It seems unlike them to be so . . . forward. In public too," she commented. She was beginning to get suspicious. Mitsuko had a talent for stirring up trouble, and she'd already snared Kayoko and Hiroki. Who knows how many other couples she was scheming with?
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:13 am

The boy grabbed Yoshimi of the hand and led her to the bathroom. She didn't seem angry or sad, upside down, she was laughing.

"Mitsuko, Mitsuko! I'm going to the bath with this boy, isn't great?" she said when they passed near the girl.

Yoshitoki Kuninobu separated a little from his girl and smiled at her. He continued to dance with more energy.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 am

"I guess they've finally come out of their shells." Mitsuko said. She looked at the clock, it had been ten minutes since Takako had ingested the drugs. Only ten more minutes and I can have her.

Takako looked at her suspiciously. It doesn't matter now, she's already under the influence of the drugs. "What is that look for? I didn't do anything." Mitsuko said defensively.

Then Yoshimi passed by with a boy talking about how she's going to do something with him. That's good, she needs to loosen up and forget about Yoji. :Yeah, Yoshimi! That's great!"
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:28 am

When Shuya first entered the dance, he was surprised to see things had been coming along quickly. Everyone looked like they were having fun (especially Yoshitoki!) He whistled a bit dramatically. “ Shoulda shown up sooner.” He mumbled to himself, but then again, when were rock stars ever on time? He had to keep his rep up.

He flashed an apologetic grin as he approached Yukie at the front doors. “Sorry I’m late. Forgot my (guitar) pick at home and had to run back and get it.”
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 am

Izumi Kanai (G #5) was pacing endlessly across her bedroom floor. She was ready, wearing a black cocktail dress with silver straps and a silverband across her waist. However, her date, Mitsuru Numai (B #17) had yet to arrive. She sighed, getting slightly more annoyed each minute. She knew it had been a gamble trusting someone with a reputation like Mitsuru's. But she had felt so sure he wouldn't let her down.

She sat down infront of her make-up table, putting on a last touch of powder for the 100th time. Her phone ticked and she grabbed it hurridly, thinking it was her date finally letting her hear from him. But it was Kayoko wondering what was taking her so long. "Oh Kayoko, I thought you were busy with Mitsuko's bet", Izumi thought with a smile. She felt a sting of saddness that she might miss every memeroable moment from their class' dance. She told Kayoko she would come along shortly, not wanting to mention that she might have been stood up. Had she after all been foolish trusting him?

As she contemplated getting out of her dress and stay home watching a sad movie instead, her doorbell finally rang. "Finally," she said out loud. "Now let's get this thing rolling!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:50 am

"Takako, I'll be right back." Mitsuko said to the now, drugged Takako. Mitsuko started walking toward Shuya who had just entered the gym.

When she came up to Shuya she could tell she was intruding. But she honestly didn't care. She started talking to him, "Shuya, how are you? Did you know Noriko and Yoshitoki were just making out?"

It'll be fun to see you, Yukie, Noriko, and Yoshitoki having sex on the dance floor, she thought.

Step into my parlor
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:56 am

“Hm?” Shuya turned around to face Mitsuko, it took a minute for what she said to kick in. “Yeah, I saw. I thought they weren’t going to do your bet?” he raised an eyebrow at her suspiciously.

“You didn’t force them to, did you?” he asked, although it certainly looked like it was out of free-will to him. But he could never be too sure when it came to Mitsukos schemes.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 am

Mitsuko gasped. "I would never do such a thing! They just started dancing and making out! And Yoshimi took a boy to the bathroom, I'm pretty sure they're going to have sex."

I'm luring him in. Soon I'll have him and Takako . This dance is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:06 am

“Seriously?” Shuya stared at Mitsuko, he was completely in shock. “The dance is starting off with a bang, huh?” he smirked a bit to himself, although he wasn’t exactly certain on whether this was a good or bad sign.

Just gotta stay away from Mitsuko. She wouldn’t talk to me if she wasn’t up to something.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:10 am

"Shuya, would I ever lie to you?" Mitsuko asked. "So how's it going with Yukie?" Mitsuko asked trying to change the subject.

"Are you going to make out with her, or what?"

Come to me, Shuya. Drink the punch.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am

When Mitsuko got up to speak with Shuya, Takako felt oddly disappointed. She contemplated following, but all she really wanted to do was sit and relax. Sit and relax and watch Noriko and Yoshitoki. The warmth that watching them had brought to her body was centering in her core, making her feel strange between her legs. She rubbed her thighs together to get rid of the sensation, but it only intensified.

Frustrated, she went back to observing the kissing couple. It occurred to her that she'd like to kiss some one as well. She felt her lips pucker just the slightest bit.

When another girl looked at her oddly, Takako realized how strangely she was acting. She tore her eyes from Noriko and Yoshitoki and stared at the gym floor. Ever so subtly, she continue rubbing her thighs against each other, biting her lower lip guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:20 am

“Things are fine,” Shuya started, and then shrugged his shoulders casually. “Probably not. Trying to keep things slow. I don’t want to scare her off already.”

He looked around the gym, trying to find a reason for Mitsuko to leave him alone. What would make her go away..? Ah! There it is! He thought to himself, as his eyes fell upon Takako and her odd behaviour. “Aren’t you here with Takako? She looks lonely.”
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 am

After the person at the door turned out to be someone pushing to sell vacuum cleaners, Izumi got frustrated for real. Her so-colled boyfriend obviously had no intention of picking her up. Maybe his gang had decided dances were stupid after all and were drunk or high somewhere else. But that wasn't gonna stop her from having a good time. She had after all looked forward to this for quite a while. Nodding slightly as she made up her mind, she grabbed her coat and headed out the door. Even if she went alone, she could team up with her friends there and enjoy herself just as much. "I'm on my way," she texted hurridly while hailing a cab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: