Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

Mood Dance - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Yoshimi talked with Niida, though he used to give disgusted. She laughed like an idiot, even when he grabbed her hand and started walking to the bathroom.

This was strange, but Niida looked very attractive to Yoshimi.

"Niida... Do you love me? I love you!" she said, with a stupid smile in her mouth.

Last edited by Yoshimi Kuninobu on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Megumi watched as Kotohiki tilted her head at her. Did she do something wrong? Maybe she offended her when she was talking? Megumi was relieved when Kotohiki began to talk again, filling in the silence.

"I think it has to do with Souma. Sugi's not happy about something. You can see it in his face. As for me, I'm waiting for Sugi to come back from Souma. You can sit me with if you want. I'll take three more chocolates while we talk." Kotohiki answered.

"Oh, okay. Sure!" Megumi replied, sitting down next to Kayoko.

Megumi was glad that she finally had someone to sit with. She sat and peeked up at the door, giving it a quick glance. Megumi gave up on keeping watch and turned to Kotohiki.

"So, are you in love right now? Do you love Sugimura, Kayoko?" Megumi asked.

Megumi had no idea why she asked such a personal question and regretted it straight away. What if Kotohiki didn't want her to know? Well, it was a bit late for second thoughts now. Megumi looked up at Kotohiki, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Yoshitoki continued dancing with his girlfriend during all the song, played by Shuya, but when il enden, he decided to sit down and relax a little.

He looked at Shuya, he was with Yukie in a very loving attitude and some people had disappeared from his sight. Yoshitoki was still feeling that sense of high mood.

"Hey, Noriko..." he wiped her sweat and then he pointed to Shuya and Yukie. "They look so happy too, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Noriko looked over at Shuya and Yukie when Yoshitoki asked the question. The effects of the drugs had yet to wear off, and she felt like she was on a high. She giggled and turned back to Yoshitoki.

"Of course they're happy, they've got each other! Why do you think I'm so happy tonight?" Noriko giggled and snuggled back into her date.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm

So, are you in love right now? Do you love Sugimura, Kayoko?"

Kayoko had to hold her throat when she swallowed. She had been asked this question many time, mostly by herself but no matter how many times is it repeated, she couldn't help but puff her cheeks, and think of an answer. Taka already told her about Hiroki's feelings for Kayoko, added to that Sugi's desperation to protect her.

She looked down at the two remaining chocolates.

"I like Sugimura, I really do."

That was the only response she can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

"I'm also very happy to have you, Noriko. I thought that this dance would end badly, but I feel like I'm in a dream. i think that everyone feels like a dream.."

He supported his back against the wall, staring at the ceiling and stroking the hair of Noriko. Yoshitoki began to feel heat in other parts of his body. He wanted to get more with Noriko, but neither drug could cover all his shyness.
Back to top Go down
Megumi Eto
Dreamer
Dreamer
Megumi Eto

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Megumi watched as Kotohiki gathered her reply.

"I like Sugimura, I really do." Kotohiki answered.

Megumi smiled at Kotohiki. "That's great, Kayoko. He seems to like you too, how great! You're so lucky!" Megumi beamed.

Megumi turned her attention away from Kotohiki and to the dance floor, where several of her classmates were dancing and jumping around. Everyone seemed to be so happy and excited tonight, especially Noriko. Megumi searched the room for her best friend. She spotted her across the room with her date, chatting happily.

Megumi turned back to Kotohiki, a smile across her face.

"Everyone seems so alive tonight!" Megumi said above the music.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 pm

"I don't know if I'm dreaming... That'd explain why I feel so dizzy..." Noriko mumbled, feeling the heat only become worse. She didn't particularly mind. She was enjoying the sensation of Yoshitoki stroking her hair. She was feeling thirsty, but the punch bowl seemed way too far, and she was too happy where she was to even try and get up.

"I wonder what everyone's doing... Didn't Souma and Chigusa disappear into the bathroom together a while ago?" Noriko pondered, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm

He finally decided to get up. No, he definitely couldn't do that with Noriko. She was so pure and innocent...! Yoshitoki loves her innocent and sweetness.

"If you excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom..." he said to Noriko. "I don't feel very well."

Each time he felt more dizzy, Yoshitoki feel that the room even spinning around he.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Noriko jumped up, surprised by Yoshitoki's sudden announcement. She clenched his hand again and looked him in the eye, feeling worried.

"What's wrong? Are you dizzy too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Kuninobu nodded. Then, Noriko's face also began to spin and he put his hand in his face.

"I need.. I need go to the bath.."

Having said that, he ran into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Noriko glanced from her hand to the bathroom where Yoshitoki had just ran in to. She was feeling confused at his sudden rush to go to the bathroom, considering he felt fine earlier.

Wondering what to do, she absentmindedly wandered over to the punch bowl again. Noriko felt more dehydrated than any time throughout the program, and she carefully poured herself another drink. Glancing down at the punch again, she thought a drink would help Yoshitoki feel a little better at least.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 pm

After a few minutes in the bathroom, Yoshitoki left there and he went for Noriko. He thought that they could go to her house ot to the orphanage where he lived, in this way, they could rest and be intimate. He prefered it that to be in an uncomfortable situation in front of his friends.

"I'm better" said when he was next to her. "Do you want to leave already?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Noriko was happy to see that Yoshitoki still looked okay when he came out, but she was taken aback by his question. She fiddled nervously with the hem of her dress and tried to come up with an answer.

"You want to leave already? Everybody else from our class is still here..." she noted, looking at all her classmates doing various activities.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 pm

"But I don't feel very well. That's strange.."

He touched her hair, thinking. Before he was feeling very animated, but when his sweating and dizziness increased, he didn't want to stay in the dance even a minute more, even with Noriko and Shuya.
Well, he still wanted to be with her...
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 pm

"Do you want another drink? It might help," Noriko suggested, nodding her head towards the punch bowl. She smiled softly, reached up and ruffled Yoshitoki's hair.

"Let's stay for just a while longer. If you're still feeling bad after that, I'll go home with you."
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:24 pm

He nodded and smiled to her, then, he grabbed another glass of punch. Yoshitoki sipped.

I can't do anything, she's so happy now, in the dance

He sighed and hugged she again.

"Okay, Noriko. Let's go fun."
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Noriko smiled brightly. She knew Yoshitoki wasn't the type to give up so quickly. Taking one more sip of her punch, she put the cup down on the table and walked towards the dance floor once again, where more couples were becoming more intimate. She looked back at Yoshitoki.

"If you really don't feel up to this, we could just sit down for another while until you feel better," Noriko offered, remembering his earlier comment bout feeling unwell.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm

" Everyone seems so alive tonight!" Megumi said above the music.

"I know right?" She chewed on the second chocolate. "Now, this is what I wanted when I came here. Just fun, no killing or anything..."

She turned to the dance floor, and thought she could try joining them. Ha,ha...she could already imagine herself jumping up, and down hand wave up in the air. It was better than that lesson mom assigned her to. I wonder what was its name...

Oh, well, whatever it was, this was more fun. She turned then to the spot where Souma and Taka once stood leaving only an empty space. No Souma, No Taka, and No Sugi...

She thought about going to the dance floor rather than sittint down but that would mean Sugi would try to find her. They might even get lost since the whole gym was already getting crazy, and with the light confusing the eyes, Kayoko decided to stay and wait.

" I don't mind if you go there. I'll just be waiting here for Sugi."

Kayoko looked at the last chocolate and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

After Yoshimi's declaration, it was pretty evident to Kazushi that she wasn't thinking straight. Not that it mattered to him now, all he wanted was to be in the company of another person. To touch another person and to be felt by them.
Kazushi always had an itch to touch, but never this badly, the fact that the baby faced girl gave her consent was enough for him to pounce.
The unhygienic teen tightened his grip on Yoshimi with anticipation. Was he finally going to get laid? And by one of the cutest girls in the class? Kazushi couldn't help but join Yoshimi laughing hysterically, he was sure that today was his lucky day. And what made this all the more exciting was that his potential mate had made it obvious that she was all the more willing to join him.
Fucking score!
When the couple entered the bathroom, Kazushi pined his baby faced partner against the wall. He seriously wanted to imitate his long time fantasies with the girl, but he couldn't bring himself to preform. All he could muster up was a long giggle and rested his forehead against her own.
Holy hell, I can't even think straight! I bet she's trying not to laugh at the virgin boy.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

Yoshimi seemed eager to get into the bathroom with the boy. Normally, she hadn't had any problems in doing so in a public restroom, because she already had made with Yoji. Although she didn't look like it, Yoshimi was pretty experienced in those drty things.

When their faces were together, Yoshimi kissed his lips, sweetly and slowly. For a long time that the girl didn't kissed anyone, but she had not lost practice. Then she started to ran her hand over his abs, caressing. It was nothing impressive, but better than the Yoji's abs.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 am

Ryuhei was both surprised and relieved that his favourite girl had intervened with his strange conversation with the Frog-esque boy, he was really beginning to irritate him, but not in the way he usually does. Her touch left a trail on goosebumps on his lanky arm, and caused the blood to rush into the Blond boy's face. What Ryuhei liked the most about the petite prep was the fact that she always gave him the time of day, even before she became close to one of his best friends.
"H-hey, Izumi. What're you doing here?" A stupid question, but this was all that the Blond boy could muster up.
He couldn't stand the company of Toshinori Oda, so Ryuhei led Izumi away from his uptight adversary, all the while staring at him with the utmost hatred in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 am

((Double post because I can, son.))

In a way, it was pretty lucky that Kazushi had picked Yoshimi to join him as he was certain that she was an expert at this sort of thing, but she possessed a gentler, kinder personality to her fellow gang members. Such a personality that the unhygienic boy could take some advantage of.
Following the baby-faced girls lead, Kazushi contributed to the kiss. He sloppily forced his tongue down her throat and released a load of saliva into her mouth. It was very evident that he was every inexperienced in this sort of thing. His newly heightened sense of touch made the sensation of Yoshimi's small, soft hands caressing his abdomen all the more pleasurable. Kazushi could restrain himself from resting his hands upon the petite girl's small, but soft breast, squeezing upon his grasp, letting out a small gasp.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 am

"Yoshimi, remember everything that you can do."

She thought she knew what to do, it wasn't her first time moreover, Mitsuko used to talk about it. Yoshimi proceeded to get off the zipper of the dress, exposing her shoulders.
Usually she wasn't so bold but for some strange reason, she wanted to get naked
besides, she was sweating quite.

That's when she remembered something.

"Niida..." she smiled to he "You are virgin, no?"
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

Shuya held onto Yukie for awhile. He wanted to stand, but laying down was difficult enough. He wondered how he would manage to ever stand again. Oh well, it would happen eventually.

"You okay?" he asked Yukie, who had been quiet for awhile. His hands were still wandering around her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: