Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

Mood Dance - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

Kayoko stepped back surprise to see Souma's face in the space between the door and the wall. was she here the whole time, and does it mean that Taka is there as well.

She wonder what are they doing inside. She could tell Sugi that she had found Taka. She bet that he'll be happy and at the same time worried that she was stuck with Souma.

But as the ratatata continued to occur, this was the closest she could get. The backdoor was too far away. She let her mouth slide,

"Can I come in even for a moment? There's someone with a gun and i need to hide. So can i enter until it stops?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 am

"Can I come in even for a moment? There's someone with a gun and I need to hide. So can I enter until it stops?"

Mitsuko smiled and opened the door fully revealing her entire nude body to Kayoko. "Well, come in!" Mitsuko grabbed the stunned Kayoko by the wrist and pulled her into the bathroom. Then she closed and locked the bathroom door.

"Kayoko, you didn't come at the best time... But we're happy to help you in your time of need!"
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 am

Shit shit shit shit shit! Where the fuck did she put my clothes?! Motherfucker!

Takako lept from the sink as best she could, still feeling residually dizzy and dazed, grabbed her dress (which was now in a pile on the bathroom floor) and wrapped it around her torso. Why, God, why did she let someone else in?

"Kotohiki, I'm . . . so, so sorry. That was," she glared pointedly at Mitsuko, "Definitely not the best moment to let someone in, don't you think?"

Locking herself in a stall, she stepped back into her dress.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

"I . . . I have to go. Now," she gathered her dress around her and bolted from the bathroom. It was only when she opened the door and saw Kiriyama shooting like the madman he was that she reconsidered her actions. Well, maybe she could outrun him. If he wasn't aiming for her, if he didn't see her, she could make it to the exit nearest her and dash out of the school. Sure she shaky, but for some reason she was convinced she could reach the door. And she definitely had to get out of this situation. If everything that had happened before wasn't too much to handle, then this certainly was.

She decided to go through with her plan. It was a better option than staying back here with Mitsuko and Kotohiki. So she took off towards the door.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 am

Shuya nodded his head as to agree. ''It's been a really weird night. Everyone's acting so differently. Everything is also looking bright and... twirly.''

[[ooc; sorry comp/keyboard problems. I'll try to answer as often as I can.]]
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 am

Yukie began to breathe heavily "Everythings spinning faster and faster" She tried to balance on a nearby tree but fell onto her back
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 am

She didn't know what was going on or why was Taka and Souma both naked. She only wanted to hide for a short moment until the gunfire stops and then continue looking for Sugi.

At best, she wanted to fix herself after she hid near the rubbish outside but not this. It was weird looking at another naked girl. Souma was still holding her wrist, and from the amount of force she had on it, Souma doesn't want to let her go.

"Kotohiki, I'm . . . so, so sorry. That was," she glared pointedly at Mitsuko, "Definitely not the best moment to let someone in, don't you think?"

She took her attention to Taka who was also naked.

What is going on here? Why is Taka naked. Did...did she do something with Souma. No...she's Sugi's best friend. There was no way she would do this.

"I . . . I have to go. Now," Taka continued trying to reach for the door.

Kayoko held the necklace. "Wha-What is going Taka? Please tell me what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am

Mitsuko was a little disappointed when Takako left. There goes the possibility of a three-way. But she managed to get over that quite quickly. She'll be back.

Mitsuko then refocused her attention to the girl that she was holding. Kayoko looked quite uncomfortable around Mitsuko's naked body. Mitsuko was ready to begin tormenting her.

"So, Kayoko, how's the boyscout?"
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Taka just left her. She couldn't that she just left her with Souma, and she didn't even answered the question what was going on. She just covered herself with her clothes, and left without saying a word.

That wasn't Taka. That was not the Taka that Sugi talk about. She would not just leave her friends alone, and rush off...would she?

"So, Kayoko, how's the boyscout?"

She avoided looking up at Souma's naked body. Kayoko wasn't that kind of person besides she was still shocked on Taka's behaviour. Now Taka was gone as well. First was Sugi, and then his best friend.

"W-What do you want from me, Souma." She looked down on the ground, holding the necklace, and hed off her tears that she was alone again with her killer.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 pm

"W-What do you want from me, Souma?" Kayoko asked Mitsuko while looking to the ground. Her eyes brimming with tears. Mitsuko hadn't even started the torment yet and she was almost crying already? This'll be easier than I thought.

"What do I want from you? Can't a friend just help another friend in their time of need?" Mitsuko chuckled to herself. With Kayoko in her hand, Mitsuko walked over to her shoes, which were in a pile with her other clothes. She then took the small bag out of her shoe. This bag was filled with the remaining tablets of extacy. She then raised them in front of Kayoko's face.

"Take a guess as to what these are, Kayoko."
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Mitsuko leaned down, and took a few stuff from her shoe. It looked like one of those pills that she gave to Mom whenever she feels sick from all the stress from work. Instead, they were brightly coloured than the white ones she often found in the kitchen.

"Take a guess as to what these are, Kayoko."

Souma placed her palm in front so that Kayoko can take a good look at it. At first, she thought that they could just be ordinary medicine pills that would make the sickness go away but from the looks of Souma, she began to doubt whether they really are medicine pills.

"I...I don't know...wha...what are they? A-are they medicine?" She shook her head, slowly tugging her wrist from Souma's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 pm

"I...I don't know...wha...what are they? A-are they medicine?" Mitsuko smiled and hardened her grip at Kayoko's escape attempt. Kayoko's naivety perplexes me.

"Yes, this is medicine. Medicine that will make you feel good. Would you like some, Kayoko?" One way or another, Kayoko was going to be drugged. Mitsuko smiled, first Takako and now Kayoko? This is my night.

Mitsuko looked at Kayoko inquisitively, waiting for an answer. Mitsuko is already predicting how this will go down. She'll most likely deny the first offer, then Mitsuko will involve some blackmail. And if the blackmail doesn't work, she'll have to force it down her throat. Mitsuko also has a cloth full of chloroform in her shoe, which is a last resort for Kayoko.

Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 pm

"Yes, this is medicine. Medicine that will make you feel good. Would you like some, Kayoko?"

"I...I don't know." Kayoko pursed her lips trying to well up the tears that the night was already going down hill. All she wanted was to have fun with Sugi and Taka. She was even prepared to kiss Sugi as a thank you gift but after he left, and Kiriyama started firing, there was no way that could happen.

"I'm just confused on what's going on. Everything is happening too fast that i don't know what to do anymore. T-this feels like in the program where I was all alone, and don't know what to do."

She then looked at the pills. She doubted that they were pills. Maybe this made Taka became naked. They were too coloured for medicine, right? She took one in her hand, and look at it.

"I'm...not...sure..." Kayoko clutched her necklace hoping Sugi would come.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

"I'm...not...sure..." Kayoko said looking nervously at the tablet in her hand. The entire situation must be horrible for her, being trapped in a bathroom with her nude killer, losing Hiroki in the midst of gunfire, and being conflicted of taking a tablet of an unknown medicine.

"Kayoko, I feel really bad for you. You must be very stressed and confused about everything. This medicine is a stress reliever, you see? I feel terrible about adding to the stress with our bet. I'm going to drop the bet now. No clients, no kissing Sugi. It'll be alright, Kayoko. Just have a pill to help calm you down."

Mitsuko put on a huge show with it. She put more sincerity and sympathy in that performance than she did with Megumi before her death. Just take the tablet, Kayoko. You know you want to.

Step into my parlor, little fly.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:35 pm

"Kayoko, I feel really bad for you. You must be very stressed and confused about everything. This medicine is a stress reliever, you see? I feel terrible about adding to the stress with our bet. I'm going to drop the bet now. No clients, no kissing Sugi. It'll be alright, Kayoko. Just have a pill to help calm you down."

"You really going to cancel the bet but...but..I really wanted to kiss, Sugi."

She felt herself blush that the she had just said that. Maybe once she find Sugi, she could do it then tell him off for leaving her alone. It was a thought that was enough to made her chuckle especcially that the night was already getting crazy.

She looked back on the tablet. She wasn't still sure if this was the right thing but the way she sounded was almost too sincere. Maybe she was right? The whole night was too much for her, and her whole plans was already in ruins anyway. Maybe one won't hurt but she wasn't still sure. She thought to avoid it but everything was already amock. Besides, maybe Souma was right. It could be just medicine, something to clear her mind on what is going on.

Kayoko swallowed it, and look at her wrist.

"C-Can you please let me go now? And..." She looked at an empty space at the end of the toilet. "...can I sit down and take a quick nap. I'm very tired."

((OOC: I sealed Kayoko's fate! Forgive me, Kayoko!))
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:01 am

"Hey!" Shuya quickly ran to Yukie's side. "You okay?" he asked, as he offered a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 am

Yukie shook her head "I just feel really dizzy" she grabbed onto his shoulders and looked up at him "Help me up?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 am

"C-Can you please let me go now? And...can I sit down and take a quick nap. I'm very tired." The drugs have already started? I guess they work fast in their pure form, when they aren't mixed with punch. And here I am thinking I'd have to wait for twenty minutes until they activated! That's convenient.

"Of course, I'd be tired after all of this too. And you can kiss Hiroki if you want, I just don't want you to feel too pressured about it." This is too easy, Kayoko. You think the night is going bad for you now? Just wait until I'm done for you.

"Just take a small nap, Kotohiki. It'll all be fine after you get some rest. It'll all be fine afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:31 am

She settled herself agains the wall, legs cuddled together, arms locked and head tipping down trying to sleep. From where she was at, Souma was still standing there naked She closed her eyes trying to avoid the sight.

Whatever Souma gave her was slowly working. Her head wasn't stressful as she was when she banged the door. She let her head fall, trying to make herself fall asleep. At this time, she would be lying on the cafe floor after a hard day's work as being the mascot.

She wondered how mom is doing without her.

Kayoko blinked feeling the first effect of her sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 am

Mitsuko just stood there, waiting in anticipation for Kayoko to collapse. Mitsuko has a plan for the utter ruination of Kayoko's night, and possibly life. That'll be nice.

Little, innocent, Kayoko might not be so innocent after tonight. Mitsuko grinned at the thought.

"Go to sleep, little Kayoko." Mitsuko whispered to the half-conscious Kayoko on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 am

"Yeah sure. Hold on." Shuya put his arms around Yukie's waist, as he lifted her and set her against the tree. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 am

"It's like this mix between dizziness and this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach" She grabbed onto his shoulder "I think there was something in that punch"

(( Sorry Im like the worst Rper ever I'm being really inconsistent with this ecstasy stuff))
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 am

(( no worries! You're great! Smile ))

Shuya raised an eyebrow. "You really think so? That seems likely."
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 am

Yukie sighed "I'm probably overreacting. besides I kinda like not feeling so uptight about everything..." she stared into his eyes as she spoke. She thought he was gorgeous and the fact he was at the dance with her gave Yukie butterflies in her stomach. Yukie leaned in for another kiss this one filled with passion.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 am

"Go to sleep, little Kayoko." She almost sounded like Mom whenever Kayoko has a hard time to sleep, always there by the bed waiting for her daughter to sleep.

Sometimes even dad does it when she was very young but that was all in the past now. Here she was waiting for her to sleep. her head nodded off, a little chuck here or there before she placed her head on her cross arms, and doze off wishing that when she wakes up, she'll be at home.

"Goodnight...."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

Mitsuko smiles and walks to the pile of her clothes on the ground. She quickly slips into her undergarments, small black dress, and shoes. Then she walks over to the unconscious Kayoko and takes her dress off. Then she unlatches her bra and slips off her underwear. Just for kicks, she leaves her necklace and headband on.

Mitsuko smiles, unlocks the bathroom door, and walks out, leaving the unconscious and naked Kayoko on the floor. She walks into the chaos of the dance floor. She then tosses her clothes under one of the tables and smirks, satisfied.

She considered having sex with her while she was unconscious, but Mitsuko wants her to be awake for it. Soon, Kayoko, soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: