Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

Mood Dance - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Having turned his back on Mimura, Kazuo failed to notice the boy army-crawling behind him. Next he knew there was a sharp pain at his ankle, and he stumbled forward while simultaneously whipping around to sweep a line of fire across Mimura's middle. Again, it was reflex; if Kazuo wasn't taken off guard or panicked, he would not have been aiming for such dangerously critical shots. He growled through clenched teeth and tottered back, struggling for a minute to stay on his feet until he found his balance mostly on his uninjured foot.

When his gaze slowly lifted, he was glowering at Mimura with an arresting amount of venom in his pitch dark eyes.

He stalked - limping now - back over to his target to lean over and grab his wrist in a death grip and force the knife from his hand. Mimura surely had little to no strength left to put up any more of a fight... and he couldn't be alive much longer, either. The blood on the boy's lips was not just from his stolen kiss, but was also leaking out his mouth from his own bullet-ridden insides. Kazuo was running out of time. Mimura had to be at least conscious for what Kazuo had in mind.

He kicked Mimura onto his back with his uninjured foot, then leaning over again to press the end of his gun to his throat in an attempt to hold his head still. His hand approached Mimura's face again - this time with the pocketknife he had stolen from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh god, I failed. I failed again. All of my pain and humiliation for what? To have my eyes taken out? In the end, the only thing Mimura amounted to was cutting the boy's ankle,injuring his thigh, and injuring his mental stability. The boy's knife was nearing Shinji's eyes.

His body felt like it was going numb. At this point, it's a godsend. The pain in his chest, legs, and hands was excruciating. But now, it's merely a dull ache. Am I dying again? It seems like it.

But Shinji knew he would feel intense pain again, the knife was nearing his eyes. He didn't want to feel this, he attempted to reach up for the knife, but it was futile, his limbs were pretty much immobile.

The best Shinji could do was taunt him. At least he could die with a laugh. "How was your first kiss, Kiryama?" He said in a raspy voice. He attempted to chuckle but it came out as him coughing up blood and wheezing.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Yoshimi was very scared, altough she she trusted that nothing bad would happen if she stay with her boyfriend. She covered her ears and started to cry.
Someone was going to die that night, she know it.
The girl hugged Yoji, her body trembled and then, she looked at he.

"I want to go to my house, Yoji... I don't want to stay with psychos!"
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Kazushi Niida

When Ryuhei Sasagawa thrust him against the floor, Kazushi fell unconcious from the impact on his head. It almost seemed like Yoshimi never noticed this event.

Ryuhei Sasagawa

Izumi's sudden exit from the bathroom stall both confused and . He felt compelety humiliated. All of his previous thoughts of his best friends affections towards this girl had returned. I'm fucking scum.

The blond boy couldn't bring himself to remove himself from the stall, all his body would allow him was to sit on the germ infested seat and bury his head in his hands. He didn't even notice the commotion just outside his occupied stall.
I'm fucking scum. I'm fucking scum. I'm fucking scum.

After what seemed like hours, Ryuhei could hear that familiar sound of rabid gunfire, not unlike that of an old typewriter firing once again. A thought popped up from the back of his blond head, "Izumi?" the gunfire continued, only this time, a familiar voice screeched. "IZUMI!"
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

An enormous flood of guilt smashed through Ryuhei's body like he'd colided with a large truck. He was supposed to have been protecting her but he'd let her get hurt. He promised her. Promised.
Without thinking, the Blond boy lepted out of his stall and burst through the exit door, only to find what he didn't want to see.
"N-no..."
Lying on the dance floor, covered with blood was the girl he promised to protect, Izumi Kanai. Ryuhei didn't even notice the crowd of people, nor the assailent. He could move, he was frozen to the spot. He couldn't even comprehend all the emotions he was feeling. He was stuck in a trance. He couldn't even hear the voice that had attempting to interrupt his thoughts.
"Ryuhei," the voice called calmly. Suddenly, the blond boy found himself infront of the crowd of people, having been lead by his 'Boss.' "You'll need to keep preasure on the wound if you wish to prolonge Kanai's life, Ryuhei."
"H-huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 am

Kazuo's face had fallen into another eerie calm, with no sign of the panic or fury that had been there moments ago. His gaze was focused but at once detached, like this was some meaningless routine he had gone through every day of his life - a look not unlike that which his counterpart constantly held. Empty. Perfectly and unnervingly hollow; especially considering what he was about to do.

His expression remained as such through Mimura's remark. It wasn't his first kiss, anyways; that had been a random girl at his old school who had kissed him by surprise. But this did not cross his mind. His thoughts were serenely blank now, and it seemed nothing but a real interruption of his work might perturb them.

Unceremoniously, he wedged the short blade of the knife under Mimura's eyeball, wriggling it until the orb was wedged free and a bloody mess of a socket was left in its wake. He jerked the knife sideways to fling the eyeball free to the floor without even looking at it. Finally, a small smile disturbed the youth's deadpan expression at Mimura's screams, though the gesture did not reach his dark eyes, which were still intently and calmly focused. He let his Uzi hang at his side by its strap so as to get a better grip on Mimura's head, now that the boy would undoubtedly be writhing in pain, before moving on to the next eye and doing the same.

Kazuo had complete tunnel vision now. Though it was doubtful anyone would assume this and muster the courage to take advantage, it would be surprisingly easy to sneak up on the wild-haired youth should anyone attempt to do so...
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

Ryuhei Sasagawa

H-huh?!
Suddenly, Ryuhei was completely aware of his surroundings and the company of his boss. "Can you do that for me? Or will I need to repeat myself?" Kazuo asked him.  The sudden realisation kept the blond boy out of his previous catatonic state and instead filled him with blind hatred for the assailant, who was busy distracted with another victim.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him," the Blond uttered, almost in a whisper. 
" Ryuhei, we cannot afford you to die in vain-"  "I'm gonna fucking kill him," he repeated slightly louder, interrupting his Boss in the process "I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Ryuhei turned towards the assailant, preparing to dash towards him, only to be pinned down by both of his hands by Kazuo himself.

"I'll deal with Mr. Kiriyama," he calmly stated, " Kanai will need your assistance, Ryuhei." Hearing his dear friend's name somewhat calmed him down and opened up to his Boss's commands. "Place as much pressure as you physically can on her wound and I'll deliver your next instructions when I've dealt with Mr. Kiriyama." With this, Kazuo released Ryuhei of his grip, turning to leave him to fulfil his commands.

"Boss!" The blond called, awaiting his boss's attention, "Let me finish him off, please? I'm not letting him get away with this!" he finished, almost demanding. Kazuo turned back, giving his Blond underling a slight nod in agreement and returned to fulfil his tasks at hand.

In desperation, Ryuhei pushed any surrounding students away from his perimeter and tumbled by Izumi's side. He removed his Black jacket, placed it on top of Izumi's slender abdomen and pressed down as hard as he physically could, trying his hardest to ignore any screams that may follow. "It's okay, it's totally okay, Izumi!" Now evident that he was panicking, unsure whether his actions will really help keep her alive. "Look, just don't fucking die, okay?"

The Blond could feel his sanity slipping away from him.
I'm going to murder that sick fuck, I'll fucking enjoy it too.

Kazuo Kiriyama

After observing the massacre, Kazuo decided that he should put an end to his messier counterpart's revenge as he had broken their deal. The refined youth's body seemed to have been slowly breaking down and from what others may see as randomly. Blood dripped from his pointed, defined nose and from the beginning of the hairline of his uniquely slicked-back black hair, the exact injuries his counterpart had been inflicted upon. 

As Izumi Kanai had recently been incapacitated, Kazuo would need to find an assistant, preferably an underling to keep the petite girl alive while he would be busy. Fortunately for him, his most juvenile lieutenant had only just burst into the dance hall. However, unfortunately, the Blond boy seemed shaken up by the incident, possibly because of any affections towards the girl. Due to his emotional state, Kazuo took note that this task may be more difficult than he had thought.

Despite the newly opened wound on his ankle, Kazuo proceeded to deliver the instructions to his underling, who was still stuck to his chosen area. "Ryuhei," he calmly called "I'll be needing your assistance with Kanai."  No response. "I am going to give you instructions on how to save Kanai," still no response. Kazuo placed his right hand on Ryuhei's left shoulder and lead him towards the injured girl and then repeated, "You will need to put pressure on the wound to prolong  Kanai's life." When Kazuo was sure he ingested the information, he then requested that Ryuhei should stay put and keep calm until he's finished.

Kazuo approached his unsuspecting counterpart and disarmed him of his knife in what seemed like a blink of an eye. Of course, such a task was simple for the more refined Kiriyama,   however, his messier counterpart is not the one to give in during a killing spree.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:52 am

Just as soon as movie-verse Kiriyama had finished with Mimura's eyes, the knife was snatched out of his hand before anything else to do with it could even come to mind. A spark set off in his empty dark eyes as he was snapped out of his trance-like focus, and he whipped around, reclaiming his Uzi in hand in a heartbeat and firing reflexively.

Though only for a split second. Kazuo stopped, face twisting with simultaneous confusion, anguish, and fury, and he doubled over onto his knees, inadvertently bowing at his counterpart's feet. He had shot his own counterpart four times in the thankfully brief span of time he had fired - in the upper thigh, the hip, and two a little above the waist, all toward the right side. And the same wounds had instantaneously generated on his own body, beneath his kevlar vest. Kazuo clutched his stomach, sharply and roughly inhaling as he registered the pain.

The wild-haired youth was furious. And that was an understatement; but as it was, he was too wounded to exercise his rage at the moment. He knew he couldn't fight his counterpart anyways - any shots or stabs he would receive just as he inflicted them, and he was too hurt to old-fashioned fistfight now.

His night was ruined, and in all likelihood over. Kawada was still alive. Mimura was still alive-- Mimura.

Still crouched on his knees, Kazuo took hold of his Uzi again and turned to aim the submachine gun at the dying, blinded boy behind him. But he hesitated. Mimura was dying. He was full of more holes than Kazuo had even meant to inflict, and his eyes were gouged out just as planned. Boy number 19 would die a relatively slow and incredibly unpleasant death.

His breath building into hard, hoarse gasps, Kazuo slowly lowered his Uzi. He turned to face his counterpart again, leering, dark eyes unforgivingly bitter.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Mitsuko Souma wrote:
"Hands off of her, Souma. Now."

Mitsuko stopped the oral sex and stood up, revealing her nude body to Hiroki. She narrowed her eyes and smiled pleasantly. Hiroki finally got out of his trance? Let the torment continue.

"Boyscout, why are you ruining the fun? Can't you mind your own buisness? Or would you like to join? I'm fine with that." Mitsuko's pleasant smile remained on her face.
Hiroki Sugimura: "Stop this now." He said, still angry. He was considering making her stop through force.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

SHINJI

Shinji was dying, he knew that much. He had no idea what was going on around him. He couldn't see what was going on due to his lack of eyeballs. Damn... that fucking hurt. The pain in his face was worse than any sensation he had ever experienced. No doubt this death was far worse than his previous one.

But... the pain was starting to fade away. In fact, everything was starting to fade, his hearing started to go... His sense of touch also started leaving. Goddammit! I'm dying again, aren't I? He heard the faint sound of gunfire. There goes another one.

Then, he couldn't hear anything. He couldn't feel the floor either. His pain was gone too.

W-What happened? D-Did I kill him? Did I save everyone?

I killed him, everyone is going to live.

I killed him...

I killed...

I...

I...

Last edited by Mitsuko Souma on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:44 pm

((Double post, hell yeah.))

MITSUKO

"Stop this now," Hiroki said with anger in his voice.

"Sugi-boy, she's mine now." Mitsuko said confidently. "You can join in if you like, but know that she belongs to me."

Mitsuko smirked and grabbed the dazed Kayoko. Mitsuko kissed her quickly. Kayoko looked like she was coming back to reality now, Mitsuko couldn't have that. Mitsuko took another tablet of extacy out of her shoe and put it in Kayoko's lips. "Swallow it, honey." Mitsuko said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 pm

There were two voices as she watched the floor. Two vocies: one soft like a mother, the other deep like a father.

She continued staring trying to look up through the daze around her. only circles found themselves in her eyes, voices trying to enter her ear.

"Stop this now," The voice was familiar. She could remember the tone of his voice. There was something, something loose but her mind didn't took it. It was still fuzzy.

Then there was a quick kiss. From her mother it had been great but she mother put something inside her mouth.

"Swallow it, honey." Her mother seem to instruct her, just like when she had been sick and her mother was always there by her side.

Swallow it.... not yet, wait

Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Mitsuko couldn't tell if her daughter had swallowed the tablet or not. She decided to assume that Kayoko swallowed it. Mitsuko smiled. "Good girl, Kayoko."

Mitsuko then took something out of her shoe. A white rag. Nothing special by the looks of it, but there is a nasty chemical on it. One that will knock you out in seconds should you inhale it. Mitsuko grinned, time to get rid of the pest. Sugimara is not going to ruin my fun.

Mitsuko started talking. "Sugimara, I don't want you here. Can't you see you're.." Mitsuko lunged at him mid-sentence, attempting to get the rag in his face. Better hold your breath, Sugi,
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Mitsuko Souma wrote:
Mitsuko couldn't tell if her daughter had swallowed the tablet or not. She decided to assume that Kayoko swallowed it. Mitsuko smiled. "Good girl, Kayoko."

Mitsuko then took something out of her shoe. A white rag. Nothing special by the looks of it, but there is a nasty chemical on it. One that will knock you out in seconds should you inhale it. Mitsuko grinned, time to get rid of the pest. Sugimara is not going to ruin my fun.

Mitsuko started talking. "Sugimara, I don't want you here. Can't you see you're.." Mitsuko lunged at him mid-sentence, attempting to get the rag in his face. Better hold your breath, Sugi,

Sugimura noticed there had to be something on the rag. She wouldn't simply waste her time getting out a common rag. He guessed she was going to try to knock him out. He would stop her when she tried. When she lunged he grabbed her wrist and her arm, He moved it back and tried to move the rag towards her face. He figured she would be fine, he doubted she would try to use something dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Mitsuko's plan had completely backfired. The rag was coming towards her face and Hiroki had an iron grip on her wrist. Dammit! Mitsuko had to think of something fast. Mitsuko called out to Kayoko. "Kayoko, help me! The bad man is attacking me!" Mitsuko cried.

Then Mitsuko started to produce fake tears. She started screaming, "Hiroki don't! Please!" Mitsuko smiled internally, should someone come in due to the screams the scene would look like Hiroki is trying to rape her. With Mitsuko naked and Hiroki trying to hold chloroform to her face.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:20 pm

"Kayoko, help me! The bad man is attacking me!"

Bad man? Who is bad man?

She looked up, still dazed. The pill inside her mouth was still there but was slowly melting each second pass.

"Hiroki don't! Please!"

Hiroki...there was something in that name. It was too familiar but her mind didn't registered it yet.

Hiroki, she tried to stand but fell down a few steps further.The two people continued struugling. A closer look, and it was like her daddy trying to fight off her Mommy. Dad never hurt mom, even though he had left her. he would never hurt her, not her mother anything but her.

"Daddy, Stop!" She clumsily ran, grabbed her mother's waist and pulled her to the floor where they both fell.

Last edited by Kayoko Kotohiki on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
"Kayoko, help me! The bad man is attacking me!"

Bad man? Who is bad man?

She looked up, still dazed. The pill inside her mouth was still there but was slowly melting each second pass.

"Hiroki don't! Please!"

Hiroki...there was something in that name. It was too familiar but her mind didn't registered it yet.

Hiroki, she tried to stand but fell down a few steps further.The two people continued struugling. A closer look, and it was like her daddy trying to fight off her Mommy. Dad never hurt mom, even though he had left her. he would never hurt her, not her mother anything but her.

"Daddy, Stop!" She clumsily ran, grabbed her mother's use and pulled her to the floor where they both fell.
Hiroki took advantage of this, he moved to Souma's left, stepped on her left wrist and tried to take her out with the chloroform. He was worried for Kayoko of course, but first he had to knock out Mitsuko.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Fuck! My wrist! It fucking hurts! Sugimara put the rag on Mitsuko's mouth. She tried her best to hold her breath. Mitsuko could feel her limbs growing heavy she started to panic.

Mitsuko tried to get her wrist out from under his foot, but he was too heavy. Instead she tried a different approach, she had a clear view oh his crotch, she used her long legs and attempted to kick it as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Mommy continued to struggle on top of her, and heard her scream when a rag was placed on her mouth.

Why would daddy hurt her mom like this?

"Daddy stop!"

Last edited by Kayoko Kotohiki on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Mitsuko Souma wrote:
Fuck! My wrist! It fucking hurts! Sugimara put the rag on Mitsuko's mouth. She tried her best to hold her breath. Mitsuko could feel her limbs growing heavy she started to panic.

Mitsuko tried to get her wrist out from under his foot, but he was too heavy. Instead she tried a different approach, she had a clear view oh his crotch, she used her long legs and attempted to kick it as hard as she could.
Sugimura saw it coming and used an elbow block to stop the kick. He continued to hold the chloroform rag to her face with the other hand. He knew she was growing weaker, she shouldn't be able to do much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 pm

No! He's ruining your fun, Mitsu! This is your time! Mitsuko tried to struggle again. She cried harder and screamed harder but Hiroki wouldn't fall for it, and nobody else would come. Mitsuko cried for real now, her tears weren't fake.

"Stop! Please! Y-you can touch me, just s-stop! Stop..." Mitsuko couldn't take the chloroform anymore, she finally collapsed and fell unconscious. Always taking... Took Kayoko from me... Took my night away... Damn you, Hiroki... Damn...
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Mama stopped moving above her. Mommy, is something wrong. Did Daddy hurt you?

"Please move, mama...Mama! I don't want to lose you Mama!" She then looked up to where Daddy stood.

There was something familiar with his face, very familiar. her mind was getting there...not yet...not yet...so close
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
Mama stopped moving above her. Mommy, is something wrong. Did Daddy hurt you?

"Please move, mama...Mama! I don't want to lose you Mama!" She then looked up to where Daddy stood.

There was something familiar with his face, very familiar. her mind was getting there...not yet...not yet...so close
He let go of the rag when mitsuko stopped moving. He proceeded to hug kayoko, "You have been drugged, everything's going to be alright though." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 pm

"You have been drugged, everything's going to be alright though."

She blinked, and felt arms around her as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Sugi...Sugi...Hiroki...it was close, getting close...all she could say was thank you. She pulled her head away, and with a little smile, she kissed him.

whatever was left in the pill in her mouth found its way to Hiroki
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Akamatsu

Yoshio Akamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Kayoko Kotohiki wrote:
"You have been drugged, everything's going to be alright though."

She blinked, and felt arms around her as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Sugi...Sugi...Hiroki...it was close, getting close...all she could say was thank you. She pulled her head away, and with a little smile, she kissed him.

whatever was left in the pill in her mouth found its way to Hiroki
Hiroki was a little shocked by the kiss to notice the pill, and was drugged. Before it took effect, he realized what had happened, though he was starting to not really care. Kayoko Kotohiki was ok, that's all that matters...
Back to top Go down
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:16 pm

She pulled out her lips, and rested on his shoulder. The room continued to buzz but from where she was at, Sugi looked fantastic...like a real gentleman, always caring for her.

She was useless that she didn't paid him back for all his efforts maybe today was the right time to do it, to pay him back for everything.

Another kiss, another hug, her hands played with his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: