Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

Mood Dance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:48 am

The messier Kazuo continued to tear the flesh of his neater counterpart.

At which point novel-verse Kiriyama grabbed his knife-wielding wrist to more or less harmlessly twist it at an odd angle and expertly pull the knife from his hand, all in seemingly one, swift movement, calm expression never changing.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 am

Izumi saw Toshinori Oda enter. She excused herself to Chisato and headed towards him. Oda had no particular friends in their class, even if he got along well with Haruka as of now. However, she and him had developted a mutual sense of respect for each other. Maybe because of their similar family backrounds.

She catched him near a corner and smiled brightly.
"Hello, Oda!" she said. "I'm really glad you came. Where's Haruka? Nevermind. Want something to drink?"

Oh yes. Oda on drugs. That just had to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sugimura

Hiroki Sugimura

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 am

((OOC: Apologies if I don't reply that often u_u"))

Hiroki Sugimura took a step back. He couldn't deny that she looked flawless. Even wearing a cat-themed accessory, the word "elegant" crossed his mind. He anxiously bit down on his lip, forming an awkward half-smile. He tilted his head and looked around. On one side was the refreshments, which had probably been drugged. There was no way he-or Kayoko-were going near those. The flashing lights were distracting and illuminated the dance floor, keeping him from being able to keep track of everyone there. From far off, he could only see faint silhouettes of his classmates, but there was something that had caught his eye. When the lights flashed white, he could see two females, lips-locked, for a little over a minute. He wouldn't of seen the problem with this, except for the blonde locks in one of the girls' hair. There were only a few students with hair that shade, so it wasn't hard to figure out who it was. The other girl was almost easier to identify.

Takako?! With Mitsuko?!

He was fully aware of the dare that Takako had taken up, but he couldn't see why she would willingly associate with, let alone kiss, the one who had murdered her. He took a moment to figure it out.
The punch! Souma had spiked it, like he'd assumed, and was giving it to people for her own personal enjoyment!

He looked at Kayoko. She was smiling nervously up at him, and for some reason her eyes kept darting over to where Mitsuko was. He felt bad that he'd have to leave her alone for a few minutes, but had a plan. "I-I'll go get us some drinks," He said, stumbling backwards towards the bowl.
He couldnt let her do this.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 am

Mitsuko was having a great time with Takako. After Izumi started spreading the punch around, Mitsuko and Takako started kissing again.

Everything was going perfect, this party would slowly be turning into an orgy. But that was when Hiroki came in. Hiroki started walking in their direction, with an angry look on his face. Mitsuko smirked and whispered to the drugged Takako, "I'll be right back lover."

Then Mitsuko started walking up to Hiroki. If he interferes Kayoko might be in danger. "Is the dance going good?"

Last edited by Mitsuko Souma on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Immediately, Kazuo lunged forward to wrestle for the blade, dark eyes wide in alarm as if his counterpart had taken some precious, fragile, family heirloom from him. He was so desperate for a weapon; he could practically smell the smoke of his freshly fired Uzi, and knew it was inside waiting for him. He had to get this 'experiment' over with so he could get inside and wreak more blood than just a tiny, controlled cut - and more or less hopefully before ripping his own counterpart to fleshy shreds.

She watched Izumi run off and return, only for Yukie to run off next after Shuya. She wasn't as close to Izumi as some of the other girls, but didn't want to make that too obvious, either - it might come off as rude.

She blushed again at mention of Shinji. "Oh-.. Ah... No." A short pause. "H-He's going to be here, right?" She tried to sound casual, but her stuttering didn't help. Oh man. I'm so bad at playing it cool... At.. staying frosty, like Shinji says. She choked down a short giggle at the thought. Gotta stay frosty. "Uhmm... So... Who's your date, Kanai? Unless you.. just went with friends." Izumi was very cute; Chisato couldn't imagine she hadn't been asked by somebody. But Kanai had soon taken off again for someone else. It's so... busy here. I guess everyone's excited to see everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 am

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply!))

Shuya gave Yukie a big smile. "Thanks!"

"And," he began, blushing a bit. He had wanted to say this before but was pulled away by Mitsuko. Now he could say it. "You look really pretty tonight." He didn't know why he felt the need to tell her, he figured she'd already known, but girls liked hearing that kind of stuff, so he'd decided it be best to say it.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 am

Toshinori's head turned at the sound of a familiar voice. He looked over and saw Izumi Kanai, who he had come to actually respect, running over to him. Despite his impressions that everyone in the class was vulgar, a few girls had been able to gain his respect, and Izumi was one of those girls. He walked over to her.

"It's a pleasure to see you here, Kanai. I did have a few glasses of water before I arrived, but I suppose it might be worth trying... that," Toshinori glared over at the punch bowl as if it was something that just crawled out of his shoe. He wasn't exactly one for cheap, tacky drinks.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 am

Yukie blushed immensely at the compliment "You too...well I mean you look handsome not pretty..Uhh...God I'm so stupid" Yukie hated how flustered she'd gotten and tried to change the topic "So did you try the punch yet?" She asked, taking a sip
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 am

Shuya shook his head. "Nah, I'll try some later." he didn't want to explain his reasons again, especially to his date. "How is it though?"
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sugimura

Hiroki Sugimura

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 am

He was only a few feet away from the table when he was blocked by Souma. "Yeah...Sure," he muttered. He saw the smirk on her face. Hiroki wished he could just shout "Don't drink it!" But that would raise suspicion, plus he wasn't sure if the majority of them would believe him. A few other of his classmates were contemplating on drinking it, too. He had to act faster. He just would have to get past Mitsuko and tip over the bowl. It would seem just like an accident.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 am

Luckily I'm pretty good at blackmail, he won't get anywhere with what he's doing. "So Hiroki, I was thinking that Kayoko looks really cute in that dress right there." I know he's already figured it out. He's obviously planning on getting rid of the punch bowl.

Last edited by Mitsuko Souma on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 am

Izumi stared as if paralyzed when Oda slowly drank the punch. She had done it. She had given the drugs to someone. And someone like Oda would be bound to be entertaining in such a state. Mitsuko would be proud when she saw what she had accomplished!
I really need to loosen up," she thought. Everyone was having such a good time (no wonder, considering most of their state of mind) and here she was, all depressed. She hated the thought of being a downer at the party.
She watched Oda empty almost half the glass, before cutting in.
"If it's not too vulgar... Could I perhaps get a sip of that?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 am

For some reason, the drink seemed much nicer than Toshinori thought it'd be. It had nothing on the champagne he often had at parties, but it wasn't as vulgar as he thought it'd be.

He turned towards Izumi once again when she asked a question. Apparently she wanted to try some as well.

"Certainly. I'll get you one if you wish," Toshinori offered, sipping the last of his punch before going over to the bowl to fetch a drink for Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 am

Yukie took another sip "It tastes a little funny...Its probably because I got the cheaper brand at the store to save money"

Yukie started to feel funny. She got the urge to go on the dance floor and dance, maybe it was the sugar in the punch.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sugimura

Hiroki Sugimura

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 am

"Just getting some punch," He replied, trying to fake a smile.
She won't ruin this night.
He watched as two other classmates received their drinks. He would need to pull this off quicker than he thought, or else the dance would turn into a catastrophe for everyone. He darted around her side and sped up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 am

The experience of arriving late wasn't alien to him, although Kazushi Niida did want to arrive at a decent time. After all, tonight was a good opportunity. Ever since the program, his fellow peers have treat him with hostility and the utmost disrespect. Tonight was the night to change that.
What was also on the unhygienic teen's mind was the thought of his major crush, Takako Chigusa was the date of the prettiest girl in the class, Mitsuko Souma. Of course Kazushi would love the opportunity to show Takako what he's made of, but he adores the idea of her eloping with someone of Mitsuko's calibre. - What could he say? He was an average hormonal teenager, cut him some slack!

What struck Kazushi after he entered the Gymnasium was the intense heat beaming through his figure -how could it be this hot? It was cold a moment ago- He desperately needed a drink to rehydrate his body. After some time searching, Niida finally found what he was searching for, the Punch. -Every good dance serves it, every kid needs it-
It felt both refreshing and relieving. Kazushi could feel his body rehydrating.
After his goal had been achieved, Kazushi set out to achieve another of his goals, find Takako.

The refined Kiriyama suddenly delivered a whack to the side of his messier counterpart's head with just the side edge of his fingers, free hand held out flat.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 am

Shuya couldn't help but notice the change in Yukie's expression. He raised an eyebrow, but decided not to question it, as it was probably just the excitement of the night kicking in.

"Well, I should start playing something now. See you soon!" he fiddled around with his guitar a little more, and waved goodbye to Yukie. He was surprised by the different behaviour of his classmates on that night. They were all probably just really excited though.

"Hey everyone!" he exclaimed as he walked to the microphone, his excited fingers managed to place themselves on the guitar. "I'm gonna start things off with a bang, so I better see some dancing out there." Of course Shuya didn't know about the ecstasy, and how it would increase a persons appreciation for music (Not that he would complain about this aspect.)

He slowly began strumming on the guitar, but soon enough he was in the groove, playing an up-beat rock song that filled the room with a good and lively atmosphere.

((OOC: Just pretend it's whatever song you want, lol!))
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:11 am

Kazuo flinched for a second, scowling, only to rush forward again this time with a fist. If he was in his right mind - as right as it ever was, at least - he might not be attacking his counterpart so vehemently, but after having the knife in his hand and getting a glimpse of blood, he had, for the moment, tunnel vision on getting said knife back.

Sighing softly and looking around, Chisato ended up drifting over to one of the tables to grab a napkin and cookie. After taking a bite, she smiled at finding it was really good. I wonder if Nakagawa made these. She began gazing about for Noriko, but turned to look at the stage as Shuya began on the microphone. Somehow 'with a bang' sounds like a bad way for this class to start anything off... She thought, a faintly concerned expression crossing her features.

Speaking of... Her eyes swept the room once more before she turned her gaze toward the door. The Kiriyama pair she had seen outside must not have come in yet. But what were they doing out there? ... I wonder if I should tell Yukie.... Chisato wasn't sure if the two were even supposed to be at the dance, but she knew Yukie would know.
Back to top Go down
Takako Chigusa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Takako Chigusa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 am

((OOC: Sorry for the delay!))

Still in a daze from the barrage of kisses Mitsuko had unleashed on her, Takako couldn't quite take stock of the dance situation. She was vaguely aware of Hiroki and Mitsuko talking at the punch bowl, but she didn't much worry. Hiroki knows I can handle myself. He won't try anything with Mitsuko. He better be his usual brief self, so I can get Mitsuko back here with me.

She stood slowly and lazily approached Mitsuko and Hiroki at the punch bowl. She lifted a long arm and wrapped it over Mitsuko's shoulders, pulling the shorter girl toward her chest from behind.

"Hiroki. It's about time you made it. Where's Kotohiki?"

She hoped she didn't come off cold, but at the moment she was a bit bothered. Her latent discomfort with Hiroki dating Kotohiki had mingled with her impatience to take her date somewhere more private.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-takako-chigusa.tumblr.com
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 am

Mitsuko did her best to ignore the music. It wasn't hard to block it out. It just became a faint sound in her ear. What was on her mind right now was the fact that Hiroki was going to do something with that punch bowl.

"Now Hiroki, let's not do anything rash here. We wouldn't want something bad to happen to Kayoko clients tonight would we?" Mitsuko grinned. Hiroki wasn't going to interfere.

This boy-scout is not going to interfere with my party!

That was when Takako came up and she looked dazed out of her mind.Takako grabbed Mitsuko's shoulder and pulled Mitsuko into her chest. Loving that. She started talking with Hiroki. Hiroki must know she's drugged already. Otherwise he wouldn't be heading towards the punch bowl.

Last edited by Mitsuko Souma on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 am

Sakura Ogawa stood in front of the door that leaded to the hall full of students of the school, including her classmates, dancing and having fun.

She was unsure whether she should go in or stay out of it — she didn't have a dance partner (Kazuhiko had other plans for the night and although he noticed how sad Sakura was for not having him by her side at the dance, he just couldn't come, and Sakura understood it perfectly) and none of her classmates really were her close friends.

Running her hand through her short, a little bit curly hair, and checking that her orange-pink flower hairpin was still in there, she took one step forward and stopped again. She could still turn around and go home... She was hours late anyway. No one would notice her nonappearance. But she bought a dress only for this dance, and it would go to waste! She looked down and stroked her short, orange dress that only reached a little above her knee. She opened the door and quickly stepped in before she would change her mind — again.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 am

(( I wanted to take a moment to mention there's an OOC thread [[Only admins are allowed to see this link]] for the dance, for those who haven't noticed it. You can discuss the dance or ask any questions you have about it there.

And for the record, I don't think it's been hours since the dance started; it's not like this roleplay can keep up with real time. n_n; So I imagine it's only been about half an hour IC. ))
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 am

Izumi accepted the drink given to her by Oda. He was acting the perfect gentleman, which was to be expected from someone of his class. Oda himself had brought another glass with him.
"Cheers, then," Izumi said and they bumped their glasses together. As she took the first sip she thought she could feel the drug working. However that was of course only in her head. You have barely even tasted it, she told herself. She finished the entire glass in one gulp and got a strange look from Oda. Perhaps she wasn't as classy as he had thought.

Just as she emptied her mixed drink, she noticed the beautiful Sakura Ogawa walk through the door. She was alone (Where was Yamamoto?) and seemed a bit unsure of herself. I should greet her, Izumi thought. Sakura was nice, even if they weren't close friends, she wanted to speak to her. Also she wanted to move. She would prefer to dance right now, but not alone, not yet.
She headed towards Sakura (even forgot to say goodbye to Oda, how very vulgar) and noticed she was walking rather unsteadily. Oopisie daisy, she thought. This sure was powerful!
And then "Hey, Sakuraaaaaaa-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

Noriko let out an excited cheer at Shuya's music. She was more of a pop fan than a rock fan, but given the effects the punch had on her, she was overly excited by any type of music at that moment.

She latched herself onto Yoshitoki again, dancing at a quicker pace than the music was actually at. Noriko had yet to realize that Mitsuko had put drugs into the punch, but at that moment she didn't exactly care.

Toshinori gave a nod to Izumi before raising the glass to his lips. Before drinking it, he felt a light-headed sensation coming on, but ignored it. He wasn't used to this type of thing, considering that in the past he'd rather gouge his eyes out than go to this type of thing. But getting on good terms with certain classmates has changed his mind a little.

"Cheers," Toshinori said to Izumi before drinking the spiked punch. Unlike his usual gentleman fashion, he actually took a large gulp instead of his usual small sips. For once, the refined young boy didn't ponder too much on it and continued drinking.
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 am

Sakura took her time looking around, looking for familiar faces, maybe someone who would notice her.
She had enough time to take another step closer to the mass of people when someone approached her. Sakura recognized that someone to be Izumi Kanai, sweet and friendly girl whom she loved to talk to. She seemed a little unstable — is there alcohol served? — Of course there is, considering who her classmates were...

"H-hi, Izumi-chan.... Are you — are you alright?" she spread out her arms, ready to grab her if she suddenly fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: