Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Pure-Destruction wrote:
To me, the fact that he wasn't given a back story just tells me that he lived a somewhat normal life, but suffered from Anti-social behavior.

Suffered. Yes. >_>
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 Kazuogrin
Every moment. Suffering. xD

Pure-Destruction wrote:
He doesn't seem like the type to attract any friends or allies either and that he likes being alone.

Yeah, I agree~

shatteredmemories wrote:
I always pictured his background as not that dissimilar to books!Kazuo.
I imagine apathetic, busy, but above all very rich parents.

I could see that too, actually. '__'
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Animality Opera wrote:

Suffered. Yes. >_>
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 Kazuogrin
Every moment. Suffering. xD
I know you know what I mean. Argghh!

Animality Opera wrote:
shatteredmemories wrote:
I always pictured his background as not that dissimilar to books!Kazuo.
I imagine apathetic, busy, but above all very rich parents.

I could see that too, actually. '__'
I can see it too, that could more with the whole 'no back story' thing. He could've pulled a 'Shinagawa' and changed his hair style to do something he'd get punished for later (If you don't call death a punishment.)
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 pm

*Double post because I fucking can and it's way over due*

I was going to post these in the 'BR music' thread, but I thought it would fit here instead.
PeaceMaker - GreenDay (Just reminds me of him)

Hang 'Em High - My Chemical Romance (Lyrics fit really well.)

And if Kazuo had a theme song, Kugel Im Gesicht (9mm) by Weena Morloch(Samsas Traum) would be it. It fits so perfectly that it's scary. His role, personality and death are all covered in this damn song.

Lyrics(They're all in German, and I can't find any English. Tears)
Spoiler:

Also, have you guys ever wondered whether Kazuo was a previous winner?

I've heard lots of people saying this, but I can't see it. I can see him being a video game player more than anything (Other than the whole Yankee thing.)
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

I can definitely see how those songs fit. c: The middle portion of Peacemaker especially stood out to me:
Spoiler:

Any song with a violent sound - especially if it's about killing - generally makes me think of Kazuo. xD

Have you ever wondered whether Kazuo was a previous winner?

Yeah, I don't see it either. I think if he was a previous winner he would have
1. been a better shot, lol
2. strategized a little more? idk.

Although, you and I talked about the fanfic where he's psychologically damaged from winning a past Program. o: That's an intriguing idea. He would've gone into his first game a relatively normal, if not delinquent kid … and came out a sadistic sociopath with an addiction to bloodlust. Thus driving him to volunteer in the future.
It's not a completely unrealistic idea - hardened war veterans who grow accustomed to killing sometimes come home to find they're not so good at anything else anymore. That kind of thing… But on a more traumatic scale, in the fragile mind of a 15-year-old no less.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 am

About the German song, I can sort of remember some of what the some of the lyrics mean.
Quote :
Kugel im Gesicht.
Means 'Bullet to the face.'
Quote :
ich bin wirklich krank.
Means 'I'm really [mentally]sick,' I think.
Quote :

Ich bin kein feiger Mörder,
ich bin ein Soziopath,
Roughly translates to 'I'm not a cowardly murderer, I'm a sociopath.' And the final verse pretty much explains how he dies (not the explosion and the shotgun, but the idea of how he goes down, if that makes sense.)

Animality Opera wrote:
Any song with a violent sound - especially if it's about killing - generally makes me think of Kazuo. xD

Pretty much how it goes. xD (Unless we're talking about Novel/Manga Kazuo.)

Animality Opera wrote:
Have you ever wondered whether Kazuo was a previous winner?

Yeah, I don't see it either. I think if he was a previous winner he would have
1. been a better shot, lol
2. strategized a little more? idk.
I know, right? People use the whole 'he killed 5 kids with a piece of Gum' thing as proof that he was experienced.
Again, I think he was a video game player. Someone once said that the camera shots of Kazuo shooting in his point of view show that he he might have like 'first person shooter' games.

Animality Opera wrote:
Although, you and I talked about the fanfic where he's psychologically damaged from winning a past Program. o: That's an intriguing idea. He would've gone into his first game a relatively normal, if not delinquent kid … and came out a sadistic sociopath with an addiction to bloodlust. Thus driving him to volunteer in the future.
It's not a completely unrealistic idea - hardened war veterans who grow accustomed to killing sometimes come home to find they're not so good at anything else anymore. That kind of thing… But on a more traumatic scale, in the fragile mind of a 15-year-old no less.
I like to bring some of our topics in the forum as it lets others(?) join in. xD
That does indeed make sense, but he just doesn't seem to be that way though.

(Also posting this, because I can)
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 Scan0010
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

I took the lyrics to Google Translate and got a rough idea of their meaning. n_n I can definitely see it~
I really like the "I am really sick" part, haha. I feel like - whatever may be wrong with him - movie!Kazuo is the type who would acknowledge and probably even revel in the idea he's a sick f*ck, lol.

Killing five armed kids with a piece of gum in under 30 seconds isn't necessarily proof he's experienced. . . . just that he's a total BAMF. ;D

Also, all this mentioning of his playing video games gives me this adorable mental image of him in his room, with the lights out, inches from the television screen, with cavernous dark circles around his eyes, playing some violent video game at two in the morning surrounded by empty soda cans and snack garbage. Lol. <3

Yeah, I agree I just don't think he was a past winner - or an on/off damaged teen/ruthless killer. But the psychologically damaged bit is a fun notion to ponder nonetheless~
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Double posting, because not a single fuck was given that day. And because Pure-Destruction luffs me I hope, lol.

I found this video kind of explaining how some people may feel about talking, and it made me wonder if any of the explanation it offers could be some insight as to why movie!Kazuo doesn't talk. Some sources describe him as a mute, but I think most of the fandom agrees this isn't the case, and that he just chooses not to talk - at least for the duration of the Program.

The monotonous tone and some of the things describe sound terribly passive for Kazuo, I recognize, but other things seem possible.
- He might not want to take part in that unsaid competition to be clever. Not that he's scared of saying something and sounding dumb, I don't think he much fears ridicule like that - more out of, he's just lazy and doesn't want to get annoyed.
- He may not feel like expending the effort or patience in being interrupted, or other conversational nuisances the video touches on.
- He seems like the type who may not feel like arguing with anyone(he would rather punch or shoot someone he doesn't agree with, lol). Not to say he doesn't have opinions; I'd bet that in many instances he has some very fiery opinions. But I don't think he feels the need to voice them - at least not verbally, haha.
- He might like the idea of being the "strong silent type", but I don't think he would see himself that way. I don't think he's silent to intentionally put off a mysterious air.

So what this discussion comes down to is...
Why do you think Kazuo doesn't say a word the entire Program?
Alternatively, why he doesn't talk at all, if you believe that's the case~
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 am

Animality Opera wrote:
I took the lyrics to Google Translate and got a rough idea of their meaning. n_n I can definitely see it~
I really like the "I am really sick" part, haha. I feel like - whatever may be wrong with him - movie!Kazuo is the type who would acknowledge and probably even revel in the idea he's a sick f*ck, lol.
I know, it's been like, one of my favorite songs for the past 3-4 years. Even his other stuff reminds me of Kazuo (no other idea why though.)
I see it too, every time someone told him he was sick/crazy/amoral etc, he'd just grin at them then shoot. Moe Blob
Animality Opera wrote:

Killing five armed kids with a piece of gum in under 30 seconds isn't necessarily proof he's experienced. . . . just that he's a total BAMF. ;D
Considering how the scene played out, I took it as he would've grabbed the Uzi whether or not they were distracted by the stick of Gum. xD
Animality Opera wrote:

Also, all this mentioning of his playing video games gives me this adorable mental image of him in his room, with the lights out, inches from the television screen, with cavernous dark circles around his eyes, playing some violent video game at two in the morning surrounded by empty soda cans and snack garbage. Lol. <3
You mean like:
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 Tumblr_lmhvfoX8kP1qg39ewo1_500
Also, this idea must be drawn. There!
Animality Opera wrote:

Yeah, I agree I just don't think he was a past winner - or an on/off damaged teen/ruthless killer. But the psychologically damaged bit is a fun notion to ponder nonetheless~

Animality Opera wrote:
Double posting, because not a single fuck was given that day. And because Pure-Destruction luffs me I hope, lol.
I shall accept this as you quite amuse me. I see
And you're my Kazuo buddy.

Animality Opera wrote:
I found this video kind of explaining how some people may feel about talking, and it made me wonder if any of the explanation it offers could be some insight as to why movie!Kazuo doesn't talk. Some sources describe him as a mute, but I think most of the fandom agrees this isn't the case, and that he just chooses not to talk - at least for the duration of the Program.

The monotonous tone and some of the things describe sound terribly passive for Kazuo, I recognize, but other things seem possible.
- He might not want to take part in that unsaid competition to be clever. Not that he's scared of saying something and sounding dumb, I don't think he much fears ridicule like that - more out of, he's just lazy and doesn't want to get annoyed.
- He may not feel like expending the effort or patience in being interrupted, or other conversational nuisances the video touches on.
- He seems like the type who may not feel like arguing with anyone(he would rather punch or shoot someone he doesn't agree with, lol). Not to say he doesn't have opinions; I'd bet that in many instances he has some very fiery opinions. But I don't think he feels the need to voice them - at least not verbally, haha.
- He might like the idea of being the "strong silent type", but I don't think he would see himself that way. I don't think he's silent to intentionally put off a mysterious air.

So what this discussion comes down to is...
Why do you think Kazuo doesn't say a word the entire Program?
Alternatively, why he doesn't talk at all, if you believe that's the case~
Well, I've always thought he didn't talk because there was no need for him to talk. So much so that I didn't even notice that he never had any lines throughout the whole film.
If we look back at each of his scenes:
  • Classroom - No one wanted or needed to converse with him, just 'get your bag and leave'.
  • Southern tip - The Numai family were just throwing statements at him, no meaningful questions. Kazuo just wanted to kill them.
  • Hill top - What was there to say to someone who was going to die a second later? (And it would be weird if his only words were 'testing, testing' through a megaphone.)
  • Chase - There's no need to talk to someone you're going to kill and I don't think he's the type to shout 'stop so I can shoot you!'
  • Warehouse - No words needed when your attacking, then being attacked (feebly) by some random chick.
  • Bomb - No opportunities to talk, just shoot, duck, cover and let yourself get blind.
  • Death - Kazuo doesn't seem like the type to beg for his life and he seemed certain that he'd kill them (which he kinda did.)

But after all these years, I can't picture him talking like, at all. But I seriously think that if he didn't talk, it would be the same reason why I don't, because he feels there's no point or need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I see it too, every time someone told him he was sick/crazy/amoral etc, he'd just grin at them then shoot. Moe Blob

Moe Blob <--- My exact feelings saying that exact sentence.

Pure-Destruction wrote:
Also, this idea must be drawn. There!

AGREED. I had planned on starting it sometime this week, or the weekend at the latest. xD

Pure-Destruction wrote:
And you're my Kazuo buddy.

I refer to you as my BR buddy, lol. Because, Kazuo aside even, I have not yet found anyone who comes anywhere near my obsession with BR except for you. <3 Not my friends, not my boyfriend who introduced me to BR, no one else in the fandom online... Just you. Cutie Hug
Same goes for our Kazuo problem. addiction. obsession. ... affections.

"The Numai Family were just throwing statements at him, no meaningful questions. Kazuo just wanted to kill them." ... and was too busy drooling at that Uzi to talk anyways. >_>

I can agree that the need never came up through the course of the film. But I think the megaphone testing is the biggest indicator of his not talking.. ever. Yeah it would have been strange for something as mundane as "Test, test." to be his only line in the movie, but at the same time it seems like the most rational/impulsive way to test a megaphone, rather than just blowing air into it. '__' ... Raise your hand if you wish you were that megaphone.
Also, this is probably just me, but in the midst of a fight I personally would be cussing up a storm, at least under my breath. xD Even with a near-hit and not necessarily a direct or painful one, I'd reflexively mutter some little vulgarity, haha.
Regardless, I can certainly see how there may have been no need for him to say anything. I think it's easy for anyone to admit they didn't realize Kazuo didn't have any lines until thinking back on it after the first time watching - because it does really blend in and feel natural that way. But I also don't feel like he wasn't given any lines with the rationale of "well, he doesn't really need to say anything." Because it seems like once you do look back on it and realize he was silent the whole movie, it's like "... holy shit. That guy killed more people than anyone else in the game and he didn't say a word that whole time..!?" It makes him come off kind of scarier I think, and of course all the more BAMF. <3 Normally the sadistic antagonist type has at least an ominous one-liner if not mocking banter, but Kazuo doesn't, setting him apart as a character and, like I said, making him just a little bit scarier. c:
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 am

Animality Opera wrote:
AGREED. I had planned on starting it sometime this week, or the weekend at the latest. xD
I cannot wait. How You Doin\'?

Animality Opera wrote:
I refer to you as my BR buddy, lol. Because, Kazuo aside even, I have not yet found anyone who comes anywhere near my obsession with BR except for you. <3 Not my friends, not my boyfriend who introduced me to BR, no one else in the fandom online... Just you. Cutie Hug
Same goes for our Kazuo problem. addiction. obsession. ... affections.

I smiled like an idiot when I read this.

Not a single person could ever compete or come between our problem. addiction. obsession. ... affections for our favourite wild Brown haired Yankee psycho.
I don't care that it's midnight and I'm supposed to be cramming 6 months of work in one night, I fucking love these convos we have on here (and DA)Seriously I should be catching up on my 6 months of homework right now.

Animality Opera wrote:
I can agree that the need never came up through the course of the film. But I think the megaphone testing is the biggest indicator of his not talking.. ever. Yeah it would have been strange for something as mundane as "Test, test." to be his only line in the movie, but at the same time it seems like the most rational/impulsive way to test a megaphone, rather than just blowing air into it. '__' ... Raise your hand if you wish you were that megaphone.
Also, this is probably just me, but in the midst of a fight I personally would be cussing up a storm, at least under my breath. xD Even with a near-hit and not necessarily a direct or painful one, I'd reflexively mutter some little vulgarity, haha.
Regardless, I can certainly see how there may have been no need for him to say anything. I think it's easy for anyone to admit they didn't realize Kazuo didn't have any lines until thinking back on it after the first time watching - because it does really blend in and feel natural that way. But I also don't feel like he wasn't given any lines with the rationale of "well, he doesn't really need to say anything." Because it seems like once you do look back on it and realize he was silent the whole movie, it's like "... holy shit. That guy killed more people than anyone else in the game and he didn't say a word that whole time..!?" It makes him come off kind of scarier I think, and of course all the more BAMF. <3 Normally the sadistic antagonist type has at least an ominous one-liner if not mocking banter, but Kazuo doesn't, setting him apart as a character and, like I said, making him just a little bit scarier. c:

Same here, I'd be calling everyone a cunt when they attack and shout piss when I get hit (I'm real classy.) xD
I would have said that he has a huge tolerance for pain (kids shoot him, he grins at them in response,) but the look on his face when Mitsuko got him with the stun gun (then again, he didn't cry out in pain and it was a sneak attack.)

I agree with the reason behind the lack of lines actually, the whole atmosphere in his scene would be ruined if he suddenly said something along the lines of 'say your prayers' (Or Mitsuko's words 'I just didn't want to be a loser anymore' with Kazuo replying 'Look how that turned out.') But I also think it was because Novel!Kazuo only asked a question to Sakamochi, spoke to Mitsuru at the beginning and then stayed silent the rest of the book.

Before I forget, I bought these and I thought you might be interested too.
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 !B8P2tOwBGk~$(KGrHqN,!h8EzLhURebNBM2ekkSE,g~~0_12
Click here
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I don't care that it's midnight and I'm supposed to be cramming 6 months of work in one night, I fucking love these convos we have on here (and DA)Seriously I should be catching up on my 6 months of homework right now.

Big eyes
One night, huhh~? Does that mean tomorrow you'll be free to continue our roleplay? C:

Pure-Destruction wrote:
Same here, I'd be calling everyone a cunt when they attack and shout piss when I get hit (I'm real classy.) xD

Yeah I'm incredibly lady-like too. ;D

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I would have said that he has a huge tolerance for pain (kids shoot him, he grins at them in response,) but the look on his face when Mitsuko got him with the stun gun (then again, he didn't cry out in pain and it was a sneak attack.)

Yeah - even getting shot in a bulletproof vest hurts(and usually knocks you over, haha). For him to just look up and grin is pretty boss. *3*
He did take that stun gun pretty well, though that was probably the most pained expression he made the whole movie, haha.
Still, I think it's safe to say he has an impressive pain tolerance.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

Quote :
Big eyes
One night, huhh~? Does that mean tomorrow you'll be free to continue our roleplay? C:
Maaaaaybe How You Doin\'?
Depends on what the leader of my course says really, I might get kicked out (Which will mean 6 months of free time)

Quote :
Yeah I'm incredibly lady-like too. ;D
May FroggyNori be proud of us There!

Quote :

Yeah - even getting shot in a bulletproof vest hurts(and usually knocks you over, haha). For him to just look up and grin is pretty boss. *3*
He did take that stun gun pretty well, though that was probably the most pained expression he made the whole movie, haha.
Still, I think it's safe to say he has an impressive pain tolerance.
He didn't even seem to be pained by being shot in the leg with a shotgun.

Art Rec:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Oohh I'm not sure I've seen that last set~

Quote :
Is it strange that I'm kind of turned on by this?
Maybe, but that's okay because I'm a sadistic fuck turned on by it too. Sweat

Also, all that tongue waggling directed at movie!Kazuo delights me. <3
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 am

Has anyone read any Kazuo fanfiction?
Any that takes your interest?
Any that really bug you?

I had once came across one where Shuya, Noriko, Shogo and Shinji escaped the island and took Kazuo with them. They met up with some random chick, shit goes down etc, but Kazuo was completely in character the whole time, well at least until the author read the Novel. She decided that Kazuo was emotionless regardless of his obvious sadism in both the film and the previous chapters. It was never completed and was later deleted from FF.net. I was gutted, I quite liked it.

Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 am

Buuhhhhhh I would have liked to have read that. ;3;

Read any Kazuo fanfiction?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3850906/1/Scylla_and_Charybdis
Short, but not bad. I'm usually very picky about first-person perspective, but Kazuo seemed pretty in character but for a few bits and pieces. For once his speaking did not bother me quite as much, since he did seem relatively in character and the author does acknowledge it to be a very rare occasion, which pleased me~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3002099/1/Iceberg
Novel!Kazuo x Satomi Noda, wtf! But it actually rather works out. I thought it was pretty great, even. Everybody stays in character quite well.

This next one was a WALL OF TEXT on its original site, so I've organized it into paragraphs to make it easier on the eye. Originally found [here].
Spoiler:
Kazuo x Shogo.... but with a FANTASTIC and PERFECTLY IN CHARACTER twist that suddenly makes the whole thing seem completely possible. *__*
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 am

I found this one on LJ when It's set in the Novel's world, but Movie!Kazuo replaces Novel!Kazuo. He leads the Kiriyama family and is close with Mitsuko, but he's butt buddies BFFs with Shogo. It's really in character and fits so well. I'm gutted that I lost the link, you'd love it. Cringe

ALSO! You'll never guess what I managed to request on tumblr?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 am

D'awww. It pleases me but at once makes me so sad, lol. <3
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:01 am

I've just found some Kazuo FFs on LJ!
http://kirschvanille.livejournal.com/9705.html#cutid1
(NC-17; Kiriyama x Mimura; masturbation, gun fellatio, character death.)

http://battle-fics.livejournal.com/13455.html#cutid1
GoGo Yubari x Kazuo.

And a fan art bonus!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am

Lol I just found the same thing last night!
I'd already read the Kazuo x GoGo one. Kazuo in the Crazy 88 is a delightful idea. *3* Also, is everyone aware GoGo is the same actress as Takako? 'Cuz that's pretty awesome.
The Kazuo x Shinji one was okay. I didnt think the talking was perfectly in character though... But I thought the "gun fellatio" was hilarious. xD Kazuo would get off to a gun, rofl.

His smile is so lovely. Moe Blob <3
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 am

Funny dat. xD

I like the idea of him being part of the Crazy 88 too, but he seems like more of a lone Wolf that hates groups.
It's funny because physically, he doesn't suit Takako at all, but he suits GoGo very well (Maybe it's the uniform...?)

Yeah, I can't exactly picture him saying those things at all. Totally, if he would get off on anything, It'd be a gun (or a sword.) I see

Thank you Modest Blush
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I like the idea of him being part of the Crazy 88 too, but he seems like more of a lone Wolf that hates groups.

Yeah, I agree. I imagine if he was in a group like the Crazy 88... he'd probably end up killing a bunch of his coworkers on a whim from time to time. >_>' Someone says something he doesn't like, bam. Someone else brushes past him in the hall, bam. Stupid stuff like that. xD If he was in a group, it would be for his own reasons, and he'd certainly still be doing his own thing all the while.

Pure-Destruction wrote:
Totally, if he would get off on anything, It'd be a gun (or a sword.) I see

Yeahhh. I can see him enjoying some sadistic knife play and the like. Moe Blob
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 am

Woman, you keep giving me ideas on things to draw! (Some knife play would be fun...~)

Random Idea no. 146,678,467: What if Kazuo had a Death Note?
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
Woman, you keep giving me ideas on things to draw! (Some knife play would be fun...~)

Om nom nom nom nom nom. *3*

What if Kazuo had a Death Note?

The world,
would be in
deep
shit.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am

What about a Future Diary?
Or a Branch of Sin?
Or a Zanpakuto?
Or a Resurrection?
Or a Devil fruit power?

I need to stop reading Shounen Manga...
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
What about a Future Diary?

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I AM FAMILIAR ENOUGH WITH TO ANSWER, SO

He would, uh
kick ass and chew gum, yeah.
Although if he won and ended up the God of Time and Space, ...
we would still be in some
seriously
deep
shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next