Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 am

Animality Opera wrote:
Pure-Destruction wrote:
What about a Future Diary?

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I AM FAMILIAR ENOUGH WITH TO ANSWER, SO

He would, uh
kick ass and chew gum, yeah.
Although if he won and ended up the God of Time and Space, ...
we would still be in some
seriously
deep
shit.

No matter what, I believe we'd be in some seriously deep shit. xD

How about a fullbring?

Spoiler:
I have thought about a good few BR characters potential Fullbrings (Totally isn't sad or obsessed at all.)
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:

How about a fullbring?

Spoiler:

The Uzi, ohmyGod.

Yeah, granting Kazuo any kind of god-like ability would greatly endanger the entire human race. '__'
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Posting these because I'm the Motherfucking Admin, and I just can.

Spoiler:

(All credit goes to HIKARI from HERE)
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm

ROFL MITSURU. <3

Also, this hair experiment .... It must be drawn. There!

"Touch? Don't touch~?" <--- Me, followed by "... Okaytouch. -touches. promptly shot. dies happy.- "

I like the one with Oki with his machete in his head. "Aspirin? @_@ " xD
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Animality Opera wrote:
ROFL MITSURU. <3

Also, this hair experiment .... It must be drawn. There!

"Touch? Don't touch~?" <--- Me, followed by "... Okaytouch. -touches. promptly shot. dies happy.- "

I like the one with Oki with his machete in his head. "Aspirin? @_@ " xD

We could both do it, as a family. So Happy!

I picture myself getting shot by simply looking in his direction *Has a reputation of being a creepy little shit* Tears

Yes! That was funny! I like the many a pictures of Shogo finally getting tired of Shuya and Noriko's shit. xD
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I picture myself getting shot by simply looking in his direction *Has a reputation of being a creepy little shit* Tears

Yeahhh, we'd go down in that boat together, gurrl. Moe Blob

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I like the many a pictures of Shogo finally getting tired of Shuya and Noriko's shit. xD

Rofl I don't blame him.
Shuya: Why is everybody killing each other? y u do this?? DD:
Noriko: Shogo feed meeee.
Shogo: .... -looks at Kazuo- You know what, just take them.
Kazuo: I love you~
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:30 am

Animality Opera wrote:

Rofl I don't blame him.
Shuya: Why is everybody killing each other? y u do this?? DD:
Noriko: Shogo feed meeee.
Shogo: .... -looks at Kazuo- You know what, just take them.
Kazuo: I love you~

And then Shogo dies a second later~

I love how we filled a whole page of replies in a couple of hours.

And we've resorted to going off topic because we've ran out of topics. Argghh!

How about this? What specific games do you think VideoGameLover!Kazuo would play?
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 am

What specific games do you think VideoGameLover!Kazuo would play?

Probably violent, crime-centered, sandbox-y ones, like Grand Theft Auto and that kind of thing, lol.

I have a Jaws video game where you get to play as the shark. You can eat EVERYTHING: a vast variety of other sea life, swimmers, different kinds of boats, docks. You can even throw yourself onto a busy shore for a few seconds to eat people who think they are safe. >:3
That's about all there is to do, so it might get boring after awhile, but I bet he would like it. '__' There's lots of blood and screaming. Really hits the spot if you just feel like wrecking and eating shit like a beast.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:55 am

Animality Opera wrote:
What specific games do you think VideoGameLover!Kazuo would play?

Probably violent, crime-centered, sandbox-y ones, like Grand Theft Auto and that kind of thing, lol.

I have a Jaws video game where you get to play as the shark. You can eat EVERYTHING: a vast variety of other sea life, swimmers, different kinds of boats, docks. You can even throw yourself onto a busy shore for a few seconds to eat people who think they are safe. >:3
That's about all there is to do, so it might get boring after awhile, but I bet he would like it. '__' There's lots of blood and screaming. Really hits the spot if you just feel like wrecking and eating shit like a beast.

Oh my fucking god I want that game.

If he lived long enough, I get the feeling he'd have liked the 'Shadow the Hedgehog' game, only because you get to kill shit tons of people (and Aliens) and steel their weapons (Sound familiar?)
I think he'd have loved survival horror games like 'Silent Hill' and 'Resident Evil' 'n shit too.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:04 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
If he lived long enough, I get the feeling he'd have liked the 'Shadow the Hedgehog' game, only because you get to kill shit tons of people (and Aliens) and steel their weapons (Sound familiar?)
I think he'd have loved survival horror games like 'Silent Hill' and 'Resident Evil' 'n shit too.

I'm not sure Shadow the Hedgehog would be violent/bloody enough for him, lol.

O yez. Scary dark gory survival games, definitely.

Come to think of it...

Do you think there's anything Kazuo might be afraid of?

Had he survived Shinji's explosion and won, I imagine he would have become skittish around fire. xD
Otherwise, .... for some reason I feel like he wouldn't like cats. Lol. Not a superstition thing, just a... they-creep-him-out-and-he-wants-to-kill-them-on-sight thing. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 am

Animality Opera wrote:
Come to think of it...

Do you think there's anything Kazuo might be afraid of?

Had he survived Shinji's explosion and won, I imagine he would have become skittish around fire. xD
Otherwise, .... for some reason I feel like he wouldn't like cats. Lol. Not a superstition thing, just a... they-creep-him-out-and-he-wants-to-kill-them-on-sight thing. IDK.

I agree with the fire thing.

If Kazuo hates Cats, then I'm screwed. Argghh!
Maybe he hate fangirls like us?

Maybe he's one of those people who's freaked out by a Cat girl? Or anyone with Animal features?
I knew a guy who was like that, poor cunt.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 am

BUMP *I'm Admin*

I was just watching confessions when the topic was brought up that students, 13 and under, could literally get away with murder due to the Japanese law system. Like, 13 years olds who have slaughtered their entire family could get off scott free. So it got me wondering, do you think that Kazuo could have killed before he transferred?
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm

D: Well you're not a cat, are you? Your name is just Cat, lol. I don't think something so trivial would bother him~

Do you think that Kazuo could have killed before he transferred?

As I've said, I always imagined he killed neighborhood pets. c:
Under 13, he might not yet have fully developed into the bloodthirsty sociopath he became? So it may have always been just pets.
Otherwise, maybe hobos? idk. Getting away with it or not, it doesn't seem like... it would be a good idea to run around killing people even if you could get away with it. o_O Just doesn't seem smart. Kazuo would think so, too, I think.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

Animality Opera wrote:
Do you think that Kazuo could have killed before he transferred?

As I've said, I always imagined he killed neighborhood pets. c:
Under 13, he might not yet have fully developed into the bloodthirsty sociopath he became? So it may have always been just pets.
Otherwise, maybe hobos? idk. Getting away with it or not, it doesn't seem like... it would be a good idea to run around killing people even if you could get away with it. o_O Just doesn't seem smart. Kazuo would think so, too, I think.

Well, yeah. But like, what if he was just really curious one day and wanted to kill a randomer or he wanted to get some practice before transferring. I don't even know.

Click this link to a Tumblr post where someone has posted a compilation of Manga/Movie!Kazuo GIFs. It. Is. Awesome.

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Tumblr_m1vqt7xIul1rsftgjo1_500

After seeing this, I thought that maybe he had in mind an actual backstory for Kazuo or that he has a soft spot deep down.
So, if Kazuo must have a trauma, what would it be?
Do you think it's possible that Kazuo has a soft spot deep down? If so, then what could it be?
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Pure-Destruction wrote:
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Tumblr_m1vqt7xIul1rsftgjo1_500

I love the full quote. "I don't believe in absolute good or bad. I don't think violence should always be denied."

As I've said before, I get the impression that to turn out like he did he was exposed to a lot of violence in his childhood, possibly an abusive household. So I imagine he was beaten as a kid. Probably a lot, considering the extent of his sociopathy.

Do you think it's possible that Kazuo has a soft spot deep down? If so, then what could it be?

Hmmmm... This is a tough one. o_o
Uhmmm.... -think think think.-
.... Not necessarily a soft spot, but maybe he would at the least be more hesitant to kill children? Like, 3 - 11 years old age group? Pregnant ladies, nah whatever, lol, maybe babies but meh. But it takes a pretty incredible kind of heartless to kill a child. Kazuo's fantastically merciless and all, but he seems like he might have some limit.

It almost pains me to say so, but I don't feel like he's entirely really heartless, haha. Just because he can kill people without a second thought and takes absolute delight in others' suffering doesn't necessarily mean he's incapable of.. I dunno, liking or getting attached to someone.

Speaking of~ Kind of a crack question, BUT HEY YOU ASKED ABOUT DEATH NOTES AND FUTURE DIARIES
If Kazuo ever entertained the idea of a relationship, what type of boy/girl do you think he would like?

As far as girls go, I think he would like someone kind of fiery. It would take a girl with backbone to be able to stand being around him, after all, lol. But not loud-obnoxious-arrogant fiery, someone still pretty smart and, obviously patient(you can imagine they would need it with him). He'd probably like a girl almost as reckless/brazen as him, haha. Although not hard to come by in girls, he'd need someone very perceptive too, to be able to interpret what he's saying via eyes/face/body language when he doesn't talk. xD He wouldn't mind a challenge either, I don't think~

As far as boys go~ again, I think he'd like a challenge. >:3 Possibly a guy who appears very sure of his heterosexuality, bahaha. Again, someone fiery, but still someone he could dominate because he's a total seme. And also again, someone perceptive, which might be harder to come by in a guy. Some amount of patience would also still be necessary, lol.
You know what, pretty much Shogo.
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 am

I'd go with domestic abuse aswell, if he MUST have one, that is.

I honestly have no idea. Argghh!
Maybe he likes/respects the government as they were the one's who came up with the Program and that's why he wears his uniform correctly?

Animality Opera wrote:
Speaking of~ Kind of a crack question, BUT HEY YOU ASKED ABOUT DEATH NOTES AND FUTURE DIARIES
Hell yeah I did~ Troll

If Kazuo ever entertained the idea of a relationship, what type of boy/girl do you think he would like?

I'll go with the strong, fiery type also, but not a tsundere or a yandere, I'd take him as the type of person who'd hate those stereotypes. I think he could also like a really squeamish and/or shy person as he could overpower them easily IDK. [/strike]
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:15 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I honestly have no idea. Argghh!
Maybe he likes/respects the government as they were the one's who came up with the Program and that's why he wears his uniform correctly?

Ohhhh, I never thought of that. It's an intriguing idea. Personally I can't imagine him liking any form of authority figure, lol. So I dunno about the government, but obviously he likes the Program, at least. So maybe he just wanted to look good for it~ <3 Not that that's hard for him. Moe Blob

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I think he could also like a really squeamish and/or shy person as he could overpower them easily IDK.

Yeahh~ I can see that. Having someone around to entertain his sadistic side, bahaha.
Although I'm not sure I imagine that as a relationship, more like a.. companion he has taken to trolling teasing every day. xD
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

*Cannot defeat the image of Kazuo trolling his 'classmates' Moe Blob *

More Kazuo GIFs!

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Tumblr_m255sygO2G1qhjmm4o4_250
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Tumblr_m255sygO2G1qhjmm4o3_r1_250
'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Tumblr_m255sygO2G1qhjmm4o2_250
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 am

WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU THINK COULD POSSIBLY GET KAZUO TO SAY SOMETHING??

Uhhhhhhhh.
idk lol

I feel like if he ever said something, it wouldn't be a slip up. It would be... just totally out of the blue, when no one sees it coming. xD Some small, mundane thing where everyone has to double-take "wtf did he just talk!? o_O " kind of deal. and then he'd be quiet again like it never happened. and everyone would be left "wtf"ing. xD
Back to top Go down
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 am

WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU THINK COULD POSSIBLY GET KAZUO TO SAY SOMETHING??

I've been waiting for this day for so long. So Happy!

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
I honestly have no idea (I'm so shit.)

I guess he'd be in a situation where he'd have to talk. Not like an interrogation, but like if a cashier asked him if he wanted paper or plastic. xD But I can't picture him answering a question a teacher's asked him.

I've got one! If/When Kazuo talks, do you think he'd talk in a soft, quiet manner or in an aggressive, demanding manner?
Pointless question is pointless~
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Pure-Destruction wrote:
I guess he'd be in a situation where he'd have to talk. Not like an interrogation, but like if a cashier asked him if he wanted paper or plastic. xD But I can't picture him answering a question a teacher's asked him.

SAME.
lol the idea of him in an average setting like a grocery store makes me giggle.
but teachers, yeah, fuck those guys. xD

If/When Kazuo talks, do you think he'd talk in a soft, quiet manner or in an aggressive, demanding manner?

Naturally, I think it would depend on the context. I don't imagine he has a loud voice overall, though.
Like, for answering a cashier, or some other random mundane instance, he'd speak kinda softly, not necessarily in a timid manner, just in a... doesn't-care-to-speak-up-and-probably-doesn't-like-talking-to-begin-with manner.
The only time I think he'd speak aggressively and with a bit more volume than usual would be if was snapping at someone, most likely a companion or something. Just a quick quip or little scolding, haha, no big deal. I don't think he'd be the type to yell if he was angry - more like react with sudden violence. >_>
because "Sometimes, when I get angry. . . . I kill people."
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Smaller birthday dump, lol.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC   'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Mute Massacre' - Film!Kazuo Kiriyama FC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3