Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shatteredmemories

shatteredmemories

Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 am

The film is the only one where Kiriyama wasn't actually a part of the class, so I wonder who would have survived had he or Shogo not been included in the program...
He took out a lot of people... as well as indirectly starting the Lighthouse incident, so the whole game probably would have been really different.

I think I'd probably back Mitsuko or Mitsuru....
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 am

Well, Shinji would have succeeded in blowing up the school, giving everyone a much better chance of escaping - although if soldiers were still out in patrol boats they could still shoot at escaping kids, so that might still not work out, who knows.

As far as really winning goes, if Shinji still didn't get to blow up the school without Kazuo.... Maybe Mitsuko, or even Shinji(if he's not killed in the process of not blowing up the school, lol). As silly as it sounds, poooossibly Oda; his bulletproof vest scheme wasn't a bad setup.

If Numai and his gang had survived, they'd have a chance too, although I feel like sticking in that big of a group would inevitably end in another lighthouse incident, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 am

I think Shinji. Mitsuko would get to the top 5, but Shinji, Yutaka and Keita were not only armed with a giant ass bomb, but a gun as well. Yutaka and Keita got took down by Kazuo easily (but he had an UZI though), so maybe Mitsuko could take them down also?

If not then I'd say Ryuhei. I bet that the 'Numai' family would have a 'LightHouse esque fight eventually and given that Ryuhei was armed with an UZI, I think he'd win, Kazuo style!
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
If not then I'd say Ryuhei. I bet that the 'Numai' family would have a 'LightHouse esque fight eventually and given that Ryuhei was armed with an UZI, I think he'd win, Kazuo style!

Ahh! I did not consider the group's weapons. But then, Satomi at the lighthouse had an Ingram and still died with the rest of them since there was a big shootout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Madame Massacre
Wild 7
Wild 7
Madame Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 am

Satomi could have lived if she didn't jump on the table and in front of Haruka and Yukie's guns. Ryuhei could hide behind a tree or something, or maybe just get the rest of the gang whilst they're asleep.
You just never know.
Back to top Go down
https://battleroyale.forumotion.co.uk
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 am

Pure-Destruction wrote:
Satomi could have lived if she didn't jump on the table and in front of Haruka and Yukie's guns. Ryuhei could hide behind a tree or something, or maybe just get the rest of the gang whilst they're asleep.
You just never know.

But I think that if Numai's group had stayed together and not get killed, wouldn't they have shared the weapons just like Yukie's group did? Like pile them all together and use them when needed. So just because Sasagawa started out with the uzi, someone might grab it before him.

Anyways, on topic, I think it would have been between Mitsuko and Mimura and his group. Mitsuko was out to kill and she did a pretty good job. I don't know if she could have fooled Mimura, or even snuck up on them and finished them off. If not, and Mitsuko died before reaching them, then I think Mimura's plan would have been sucsessfull and we would have gotten more than one winner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?   Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think would have won if Kiriyama and Shogo hadn't been there?
Page 1 of 1