Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Battle Royale fans go to discuss the series and socialize.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mood Dance

Go down 
+10
Shuya Nanahara
Takako Chigusa
Mitsuko Souma
Noriko Nakagawa
Megumi Eto
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Yukie
Animality Opera
Madame Massacre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

Mood Dance - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:53 pm

I'll do it first, Kayoko. And then you can do it to me when I'm done."

Mommy held Kayoko hand with both her hand, and leaned forward for a kiss. She kissed mommy before, tiny pats in the lips but this was different. AMommy's tongue tried to open kayoko's lips.

Normally, she would have snap and pushed back Souma. She doesn't want to be degraded like this not in front of Sugi, naked and drugged in the toilet but whatever how much noise those sane thoughts made, they just can't seem to pass through the fuzzy feeling that anything serious was lost. Those sane thoguhts were replaced by a calmness, her body acting on its own as her hand shakily grasp Mommy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 am

Mitsuko continues to make out with Kotohiki. Taking intense pleasure in having another girl that would normally never want her. Tonight is just full of pleasantries, isn't it? Mitsuko was ready to get farther with her... She broke away from the make-out session for a moment to speak to Kayoko

"Mommy wants you to touch her breasts, honey." Mitsuko said as sweetly as possible. She then resumed making out with her.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Yoji Kuramoto arrived at the dance late. He didn't want to go too much because Mitsuko, Kiryama, and all the other psychos in class were there. But he knew that Yoshimi would be really depressed if he wasn't there. The thought of a depressed Yoshimi saddened Yoji, so he decided to go to the dance.

When he arrived he saw a lot of people dancing and having fun, but quite a few people were hiding also. Yoji realized that something must have happened. He ran up to someone dancing and asked if he had seen Yoshimi. He told him to look in the guy's bathroom.

Why would Yoshimi be in the guy's bathroom? He ignored the thought and ran to the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped inside. What he saw angered him beyond belief. He saw one of his bestfriend's, Niida, having sex with Yoshimi. "WHAT THE FUCK, YOSHIMI!" Yoji screamed.

Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 am

Yoshimi away from him when she heard the screm. She turned her head and saw Yoji, but she didn't saw nothing wrong in what she did, so she smiled.

"Hello, Yoji. I missed you!"

She hugged her boyfriend and kissed him, although he used her mouth to give pleasure to Niida and she was naked.
Yoshimi took her bra and put it, then she took her dress, showing it to him.

"Is so cute, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:41 am

What the hell is going on? She hugged and kissed Yoji, and smiled as if she didn't just have sex with Niida. Then she put her bra on. A normal girl would be begging for forgiveness, for cheating right now. And Yoji is pretty sure that's what Yoshimi would do too. So, something must be wrong with her. She then showed Yoji her dress. "It is so cute, son't you think?"

Yoji didn't care. "Why are you doing it with Niida!? Are you breaking up with me?" Yoji asked. Yoshimi, Yoshimi made it clear that she loved Yoji, she made it quite clear. So why the hell is she fucking Niida?
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:46 am

Before answering, she started to put on the dress. Then, she asnwered with a smile.

"I'm now broking with you, because I love you! I missed you a lot, Yoji, and I loooove you!"

She began to laugh non-stop, kissed Yoji again, and opened the bathroom's door.

"Do you want to dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 am

Yoshimi sounds like she's on drugs. Has Yoshimi done drugs before? I'm sure she has, she's with Mitsuko... Did Mitsuko make her do drugs? Yoji has no idea. But he plans on figuring this out.

"Not right now, Yoshimi. Tell me, are you on drugs?" Yoji asked suspiciously. Yoji needs to get to the bottom of this.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 am

Drugs?...

She started to think in it. She felt so strange; want to dance and give love, and normally she was a little shy.
It was possibly.

"I... I don't know..." now, she looks stunned. "Are you angry with me...?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:11 am

Somebody obviously drugged her without her knowing. And she's coming to the realization now. It must have been Niida. While Yoji and Niida were friends, Niida was quite perverted, and he did try to rape Takako in the Program. Fucking Niida. He drugged and raped my girlfriend.

"It's okay Yoshimi, It's Niida's fault." Yoji walked up to the dazed Niida and punched him in the face. Then he took Yoshimi's arm and walked to outside the bathroom. "Drink a lot of water and then we'll dance."
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 am

Now every damn second was valuable. He took a breath, leaning against a wall while thinking about what to do. The only thing he could do is to try to get Kiriyama's weapon away somehow.

But how the fuck is he supposed to do that?

After he calmed down his breath he looked around in the classroom, looking for something to use. A perfect weapon, like a gun, was out of question — he wouldn't be able to find that — so something really heavy he could throw at him to buy time, sounded perfect.

He exited the classroom and headed to another, but abandoned the though when something bright red caught his eyes. Fire extinguisher. Not only it was a little heavy he was looking for, he could also use the foam inside to make him unable to see for a sec, while he would take the weapon from him by force.
He rushed to the fire extinguisher, lifted it up and wrapped his right arm around it.
Shogo kept running along the hallway and then hid around the corner.

He took a grab on the hosepipe of the fire extinguisher, ready to get back in action.
Now he was just waiting for him to get closer. Soon Shogo heard the voice of door slamming. Soon Kiriyama was close enough and, exposing himself, Shogo blasted Kiriyama with the fire extinguisher, directing the foam towards his face.
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 am

An increasingly troubled look crept into Kazuo's features as he checked around corner after corner and into classroom after classroom, and still Kawada nor any sign of him was turning up. Just as he began debating whether or not to head back to the gym - starting a massacre would draw Kawada out, for sure - at last, movement caught his eye near the end of the hall. His finger quivered over the trigger of his Uzi hungrily. But he couldn't fire from here. He didn't even know where his target was just yet, and it was too big of a distance anyways.

He crept closer, not bothering to check classrooms until he neared the end of the hall where he had seen movement. He checked the third to last room, then the second to last, slamming the door when his search turned up empty again - but paused at the last room, eyeing some kind of hose trailing out from it and around the corner. Submachine gun at the ready, he crept to the opposite side of the hall to try to peek at what was around the corner - but seconds upon laying eyes on his target, white foam came bursting into his vision with an uproarious hissing sound.

Typewriter-esque fire erupted as white smoke filled the hallway and a distinct chill fell over the air. By the time the stuff had settled enough to see anything, the wild-haired youth was staggering back against the wall, Uzi still firmly in hand - in a death grip, even - though its shooting had paused. Kazuo was left shivering terribly, his front, face, and hair coated in a layer of faux frost. Suddenly he was thankful he had forgotten to take off his jacket and dress vest.

Chisato more or less forced a small smile. But it wasn't just in Oda's head, she supposed - she had accepted his invitation to dance, after all. But whether or not he was 'getting somewhere' depended on exactly where his destination was. Chisato shivered somewhat. Not something she was going to think about. She had a feeling Oda was in some way not in his right mind right now - surely, if he had ever taken a liking to her, she would have noticed...? ... Or maybe I was too busy eyeing Shinji. Hm.

After a longer pause in the gunfire, it picked up again. Movie-verse Kiriyama was still around somewhere shooting after somebody. Chisato blinked, then, looking to Oda. "... Revenge plan?" She parroted softly. "Who is he... chasing right now? I didn't see." She thought back to the final events of the Program, which she knew movie-verse Kiriyama had been around for. Shinji had made a bomb; he had killed himself setting it off in the hopes of taking out Kiriyama. It had almost worked. Almost. Oh no...! A panicked look briefly struck her face. Could he be after Shinji...? Right now!? But it wasn't Shinji that had killed him, it had been Kawada. She didn't think Kawada was even coming to the dance, though. Who was the bloodthirsty transfer hunting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:27 am

Toshinori was slightly surprised to see that Chisato had mustered a small smile. Get in there, Oda! She can see that you're the best!, he thought. His thoughts about how he was in the zone were quickly interrupted when she asked a question.

"I have no clue. Well, either Kiriyama's sick of being sexually frustrated at all these couples and his way of taking that out is chasing someone with an Uzi, or some he clearly finds vulgar recently arrived. I don't know. That Kiriyama's just a blood obsessed freak," Toshinori replied to Chisato nonchalantly.

Despite the fact that the gunshots sounded more distant, he backed a little further under the table, keeping Chisato behind him. She's so going to love me when this Kiriyama's done.
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm

It went exactly as planned — well, the first seconds of it. Shogo felt sharp pain on his stomach, his left shoulder and thigh. Without looking he knew it was causing of the bullets of Kiriyama's Uzi. Damn it. Damn it! He forced himself to keep going. He threw the fire extinguisher towards the Uzi in Kiriyama's hand, hoping his grab on it to detach, but only to see another failure in the so-called-plan; Kiriyama's grab on the Uzi was so tight it was almost unnatural — It made him wonder how the hell did Kiriyama keep that grip.

Alright — this maybe wasn't such a great plan after all. At least 3 damn bullets hit me, maybe even more, and I couldn't even get rid off his Uzi!

He had no plan B. He didn't even have time to think of one. There was no hope for him to win this fight so he decided to go for it. Shogo took a step closer to Kiriyama, threw him forcefully against the wall, raised his right fist, and with all possible power he had in that condition he directed a blow towards Kiriyama's face.
Then quickly he retreated before Kiriyama could attack back.

”You son of a bitch.”

Shogo got few steps backwards, having his eyes on Kiriyama, then he turned around and run, again. He ended up opening the gym's door meaning to hide there and try to find a solution there, till he realized something—he already forgot the reason both of them were in the school; the party. The party in the gym.

Fuck. Shit. Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Animality Opera
Transfer
Transfer
Animality Opera

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 pm

He flinched, inhaling sharply in pain as something red - the fire extinguisher, he quickly pieced together - was knocked against his hands and gun. Against the fragile bones of his hands, there would undoubtedly be serious bruising there later - it would probably hurt more than usual to punch somebody - but he didn't think about that now. His reflex was to fire some more at the impact, but he quickly stopped when he realized his target was still nowhere in sight...

Suddenly he was thrown against the wall, and just as swiftly socked hard in the face. His finger clenched over the trigger again, the sparks and dark smoke of his submachine gun bursting through the white mist of the fire extinguisher.... but with a strange, mechanical choking sound rather than gunfire. He didn't hear his attacker over the noise, but Kawada had soon disappeared again anyways. He was faster than Kazuo had taken him for.

"Mmmn..." He moaned softly, slumping somewhat and leaning his head back against the wall to find there was a bruise at the back of his skull from getting punched against said wall. He felt warmth leak from his nose and trickle down his lips, and his tongue tentatively slipped out to taste what was there - a familiar, metallic taste, as he had anticipated. A nosebleed. His nose ached appropriately, the pain there more distinct than in the rest of his face. The wild-haired youth brushed a hand gently over the trail of blood, examining the red substance on the back of his hand; his dark eyes lit up at the sight of it. He could feel more gushing out from his nose. He couldn't be bothered to keep wiping at it, though, nor could he afford the time to admire what of it he had gotten on his hand.

The warmth of his blood felt good against the chill of the fire extinguisher's contents. When he lifted his gaze to find, in the clearing smoke, Kawada was again nowhere to be seen, he took a moment to brush and shake off most of the frost coating his front. He wiped it from his face - careful not to disturb the blood running from his nose - and tousled it from his hair, then brushing along his jacket and taking the time to discard his tie while he was at it. Ties were dangerous to have on in a fight. Kazuo avoided wearing them. But, for now at least, he kept his jacket on; he was still shivering with the cold of the fire extinguisher, and would need it.

Once he had amply recovered, Kazuo paused to glance down at his Uzi. Carefully, he pulled the trigger again, but again there was only an unpleasant noise instead of the typewriter sound of its gunfire. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. He whacked the bone of his wrist against it, shook it a little, began pulling at the ammunition to check what might be wrong. He still had a revolver, but his submachine gun couldn't die on him now; not so early on. It couldn't. After another minute of toying with it, he tested the trigger again and it shot this time, at least after a brief rough start. Thank fuck. It must have been too chilled by the fire extinguisher, but hopefully it would be alright now that it was starting to warm up again.

Confidence in his weapon restored and warmth steadily returning to his body, Kazuo strode off after his target again. He checked more rooms, but turned up nothing.

It must have been 10 or 15 minutes of this before he grew impatient and decided to head back for the gymnasium. Killing some extra kids would get Kawada's attention. Kazuo's deal with his novel counterpart was all but forgotten. He wasn't even sure if he had hit Kawada yet, but he had to shoot someone.

Another few minutes and Kazuo had returned to the gym, dark eyes sweeping for who he might pick out first. But his gaze was quick to land on Kawada, who had apparently returned also. Kazuo gave a slight tilt of his head with a subtle smile; his nose had continued to bleed, so that by now his mouth and chin were coated in blood and almost made it look like he had just eaten someone. He raised his submachine gun to fire for Kawada's legs again; it looked like he must have hit him a few times before, but considering he was still standing - and that he had punched him good in the face - Kazuo figured he could use a few more shots.

Chisato nodded. She couldn't help another small smile at Oda's joke about Kiriyama's 'sexual frustration', which she highly doubted was really the case. The idea was funny though... as much as she thought it maybe shouldn't be. Movie-verse Kiriyama's psychological troubles were clearly too... formidable to be funny. She nodded a little. "I-I guess so..." She agreed timidly.

She blinked as Oda scooted back, gesturing with his arm for her to move back behind him also. He was acting so differently than she had thought he was like... She would have pinned him for the selfish type. But she had given him the benefit of the doubt, after all, and people tended to show their true colors in times of crisis. So maybe he wasn't so bad.

She jumped again at the sound of fresh gunfire, clear and loud enough to be in the gym again, this time at the other end of it by the door into the school. "Oh no," Chisato whimpered, covering her ears. Panic rose inside her again at the thought of having to endure her classmates' screams. Despite herself, she felt tears well up in her eyes at just the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egyptianmyth.deviantart.com
Kayoko Kotohiki
Yankee
Yankee
Kayoko Kotohiki

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

"Mommy wants you to touch her breasts, honey."

Stop it! Stop it! Don't do this!

her mind seemed to buzz when both lips departed. She tried to look past Mommy, and can only see flashing lights. A simple abstraction where nothing can be identified that her own mother in front of her.

Even as she blinked, nothing much she could do but to follow her mother's commands.

"Mommy wants you to touch her breasts, honey."

Stop it! Stop it! Don't do this!

Her thoughts became louder, but whatever was in her mind made it stopped. She simply allowed her mouther to place her hand on her chest, and another to complete the whole pair, hand cupped, and thumbs played the house on top of the mountain..

Last edited by Kayoko Kotohiki on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi Kuninobu
Neutral
Neutral
Yoshimi Kuninobu

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 pm

When she left the bath with her boyfriend, Yoshimi went to where was the punch. Yoji said that she must drink water, but she wanted to drink punch. It was similar, no?
She took two full glasses and gave one to Yoji. Then, she gave a sip of her glass.

Then, she heard shots.

"W-What's this!?"

Yoshimi grabbed Yoji's arm and and she went back into the bath.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:33 am

Izumi had passed Mitsuko on her way out of the bathroom. Is it safe to leave Kayoko with her in this condition? Sure, she reasoned that Sugimura was there after all, and he would do all he could to protect Kayoko. Also, she needed some air. It was getting really hot inside. Almost as hot as when she was with Ryuhei...Ryuhei! She needed to find him.

She made her way through the gym, not sure where to go. Had the place emptied a bit or was it just her? Something was strange. Something she couldn't quite place her finger upon. She turned her head constantly, searching the gym.
Someone suddenly grabbed her arm. Izumi jumped, but calmed down instantly when she saw Sakura's pretty face.
"Hey," Izumi said, smiling. She forgot about Ryuhei and was happy to see her girl again.

In that instant she heard the unmistakeable sound of what even she, in her drugged up condition, recognized as gunshots.
Back to top Go down
Shuya Nanahara
Neutral
Neutral
Shuya Nanahara

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 am

"Are you sure?" Shuya asked, he had to be sure she wanted to go back in. "If you hear gunshots, then duck or hide under something, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 am

The sound of the gunshots grew closer again. Toshinori scowled, considering things had just gotten calmer between him and Chisato, and it almost looked like things could return to normal. Leave it up to Kiriyama to ruin that for a second time. You're on a roll tonight, you idiotic psycho!

He turned around and saw and Chisato was close to crying. Despite the new confidence the spiked punch had given him, Toshinori was still completely clueless about how to comfort people.

"Huh... Kiriyama's not smart enough to look under tables. Lucky for you, you're with a genius. Uh, there there?" he comforted Chisato awkwardly, rubbing her head. He really had no clue how to handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Neutral
Neutral
Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:45 am

Yukie nodded. The dizziness had gotten worse and when he let go of her she stumbled onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shogo Kawada
Dreamer
Dreamer
Shogo Kawada

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:08 am

Shogo's wandered around the gym, looking for something to use against Kiriyama. Shogo groaned in pain, and touched his injuries, taking a quick look down at them as well. His clothes started to get change of color into bright red. Damn it.

Shogo turned around meaning to get out and face the motherfucker — he didn't want to see Kiriyama taking more lifes than his own. He started to limb towards the door but before he could take more than two small steps when the door thrown open and — who else but Kiriyama with a bleeding nose standing by the door, with his damn Uzi on his hand. Fuck. Fuck!

Shogo holding his stomach with his hand, he grimaced. What was he gonna do now? Wasn't going to run away. No. He would face Kiriyama now, right here. He wasn't going to let anyone get hurt because of him. And hopefully, Kiriyama wouldn't keep killing after him.

Sakura was hiding in the corner of the gym when hearing the first gunshots. She stayed there, shaking out of fear, waiting for it to end.
It ended. At least for now. Sakura got up quickly and quickly walked forward trying to see Izumi, or anyone she could escape with.

Soon she noticed Izumi wondering around. Did she not hear the shots earlier?! Sakura run up to her and grabbed quickly her arm gently. She didn't answer to the other's ”hey”. Terrified Sakura looked at Izumi's calm face. ”Didn't you hear it? Did you? The gunshots! What's happen—” Another set of gunshots interrupted Sakura. She pulled Izumi closer to her meaning to hide with her, but something made her stiffen.
”Is that—who is... Kawada Shogo? Right there?” She whispered into Izumi's ear. Then she spotted something, ”He's... he's hurt!”
Back to top Go down
Izumi Kanai
Neutral
Neutral
Izumi Kanai

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 am

Izumi was dead scared by the sound of the gunshots. She hadn't heard the previous ones that Sakura talked about, so she was taken completely off-guard. Who would do this? They were just having a friendly dance! Izumi was confused enough already, she didn't even consider a next step. Sakura, luckily, did. She pulled Izumi close and managed to get them both decently hidden. Izumi leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder, smelling her exclusive perfume. It was nice. The smell was so good it made her forget about the sounds around them. She wanted to compliment Sakura, but her brain used way too long to connect with her mouth. Before she managed to get it right, Sakura was whispering to her.

”Is that—who is... Kawada Shogo? Right there? He's... he's hurt!”
Izumi blinked. Someone had been shot? She wasn't close with Kawada, but she knew he was a good guy who had helped her friend Noriko a lot during the Program. Also if he was hurt, he needed to get help, right?
"We have to do something!" Izumi said, forgetting to whsiper. Sakura looked at her like she was insane, but before she could stop her, Izumi was already dashing towards Kawada. Whatever was in Mitsuko's party mix of a punch, it sure made her energic.

"Kawada! Kawada, are you alright?" she yelled. She froze when she saw who was standing in the now open door, with a familiar uzi in his hand. Of course. Who else but Kiriyama?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:53 am

Mitsuko grinned as she placed Kayoko's hands on her breasts. Kayoko is seriously high. Mitsuko hadn't seen this these types of hallucinations before, maybe Kayoko has issues. Not that Mitsuko cares, as long as Kayoko and her were having sex, she was content.

But then, Mitsuko began giving oral sex to Kayoko. She saw Kiroki, still entranced in the corner of her eye. Damn, he must have really freaked out when he saw Kayoko naked. Mitsuko inwardly smiled at the thought of Hiroki instantly waking up from his trance, seeing us having sex, and passing out.

YOJI

Yoji took a sip of the punch Yoshimi gave him, not considering the fact that the punch was the thing that drugged Yoshimi never crossed his mind. The punch tasted different, leavinng a bitter aftertaste. But he shrugged and chugged it.

The sound of gunfire erupted through the auditorium. Yoshimi dragged Yoji right back into the bathroom. Holy shit! We might die again at this dance! Yoji will have to keep calm and keep the drugged Yoshimi alive. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he got Yoshimi killed again.

"Stay calm Yoshimi. Just drink some water an stay calm." He tried to say in his most authoritive voice.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Nakagawa
Yankee
Yankee
Noriko Nakagawa

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 am

Noriko looked around the street, and noticed that Shuya and Yukie were long gone from the store. She figured they had returned to te dance. Speaking of which, Noriko had nearly forgotten about returning.

"Ah! Do you want to go back to the dance? I don't want Yukie to think we're bored of it already," Noriko suggested to Yoshitoki and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sugimura

Hiroki Sugimura

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 am

His teeth were grinding onto his bottom lip in such a fashion that it was surprising that they weren't bloody by now. A feeling of anger and embarrassment rushed to his face, leaving it a glowing, bright red.
The dance had seemed like a good idea at first. He'd even gotten the girl of his dreams to go with him. Now, it was more of a drug-induced sex and killing spree like a bad movie from the 80's. He'd frozen in place at the sight. Kayoko was most likely drugged, too. Yes, that had to be it, he'd heard her mutter something about Mitsuko being her "mama." 
He wasn't sure what was worse- the fact that Mitsuko had gotten her drugged in the first place, or that she'd gotten Kayoko naked and was trying to rape her in front of him.

That was obviously her intention, to have him so awestruck and confused by what was happening that he wouldn't be able to do anything.
That bastard.

"Hands off of her, Souma. Now."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Souma
Wild 7
Wild 7
Mitsuko Souma

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 am

"Hands off of her, Souma. Now."

Mitsuko stopped the oral sex and stood up, revealing her nude body to Hiroki. She narrowed her eyes and smiled pleasantly. Hiroki finally got out of his trance? Let the torment continue.

"Boyscout, why are you ruining the fun? Can't you mind your own buisness? Or would you like to join? I'm fine with that." Mitsuko's pleasant smile remained on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mood Dance   Mood Dance - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mood Dance
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royale :: Battle Royale :: Role-Play :: Tumblr RolePlay-
Jump to: